Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 09:02:48 PM
Untrue?  Were you present at the meeting in question?  I was.

As to proof... When Commissioner Hendricks made her statements regarding EK receipt & disbursements of the Commerce grant funds, I was a witness.  Ross was a witness.  Two other commissioners were witnesses.  The county clerk was a witness.  As were a room full of others whom I won't yet name in this venue.  

Regarding proof that Commerce made the grant, contact them if you are in doubt.

I presume you are in a position to prove your claim that my statement was untrue.

I have no idea what the commissioner said as I was not present. I stand by my statement that they did not recieve those funds and ask you to prove that it was a true statement.
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 09:00:47 PM
Elk Konnected as a LLC, a private entity has no duty to report to you or answer your questions even though they are a vendor for a government agency. Until you solicit these questions to your local government and force them to provide you this information you will just be increasing the page count and helping Catwoman pay for candy and first day supplies for the kiddies. I think you all have good questions you just need to direct then to the County Commissioners that have a legal duty to answer your questions.

David

How thickheaded are you, youngster?  The lack of obligation to answer on this forum has been addressed AND ACKNOWLEDGED on this thread numerous times.  As to forcing the county to release information... I don't need to force them.... believe it or not, sometimes just asking works.

Read my lips:  Court of public opinion.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 09:07:05 PM
I have no idea what the commissioner said as I was not present.

If  the commissioner's witnessed public admission isn't enough, try contacting KS Commerce.  As for your having no idea... I agree.

Ross

I have no idea what the commissioner said as I was not present. I stand by my statement that they did not recieve those funds and ask you to prove that it was a true statement.
How do you know they did not recieve thoose funds? Prove it?
I will not call you a liar but I will say you are misinformed.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Teresa

I guess California people who don't live here think they are experts when it comes to Elk county agenda..  ::) ::)
That and they are having a medication shortage there ..and someone obviously needs to take theirs..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

crosstimber

Gee, for a owner/moderator of this Forum that states she does not take sides, it sure is blatently obvious whose side she is on.

Funny how it's OK for certain people to question everything a group of forward thinking, civic minded citizens do, insinuating wrong doing at every turn yet proving nothing, while those who question the questioners get beat down by the moderator.

About as Fair and Balanced as Faux News.

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 09:07:48 PM
How thickheaded are you, youngster?  The lack of obligation to answer on this forum has been addressed AND ACKNOWLEDGED on this thread numerous times. 

"How thickheaded are you, youngster?"  Patriot, is that the best name calling you can do? I know you and Ross say you never do it, but here is the proof.  As to forcing the county to release information... I don't need to force them.... believe it or not, sometimes just asking works
Read my lips:  Court of public opinion.You still have no answers so it has not worked, and f the court of public opinion.

David

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Quote from: crosstimber on September 01, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Gee, for a owner/moderator of this Forum that states she does not take sides, it sure is blatently obvious whose side she is on.

Funny how it's OK for certain people to question everything a group of forward thinking, civic minded citizens do, insinuating wrong doing at every turn yet proving nothing, while those who question the questioners get beat down by the moderator.

She wasn't taking sides she didn't say a thing about Elk Konnected.
What are you smoking out ther in Caliyfornia? Oh that's Arkansas?
You must have forgot to take your meds.
Be a good boy like me, I'm going to take my old man meds and go to bed.
Good night all.

What is Elk konnected?

Patriot

Quote from: crosstimber on September 01, 2011, 09:20:20 PM

Must be an Arkansas TEA Party thing.

sodbuster

Quote from: Teresa on September 01, 2011, 09:15:14 PM
I guess California people who don't live here think they are experts when it comes to Elk county agenda..  ::) ::)
That and they are having a medication shortage there ..and someone obviously needs to take theirs..

Thanks Teresa for the personal attack. I am glad you are reading my posts. I know a lot about Elk County. As far as you statement on medication you may want to take some yourself. I said in previous posts I would not try to rile people, but if you and others try to rile me at some point I will have to respond. I hope we can go to civil discourse now.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk