Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 01, 2011, 04:51:51 PM
From Teresa...my phone is strapped on to me tighter than my underwear so call if you need anything.

I can tell you that is so true! :o :o :o :o :angel:

Now Janet, I  had this underwear fetish discussion with your mom some time back.  Then Teresa.  Now you?  Please don't tell me it's something in the water supplies.  LOL

Or is it cell phones that interest you?  I'm gettin confuzzzzed.   :o

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Patriot, Maybe the "vibrate" should be turned off and turn the ringer on !! :D

readyaimduck

At least she wears them (underwear)!    :P  ;D

readyaimduck

Patriot:  Actually back to your question:

We first need to determine that they even took money from the taxpayers.
It really needs to have a money/request trail.  Requests and funneling through different areas can be highly convoluted at best.

ready

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 04:57:41 PM
Now Janet, I  had this underwear fetish discussion with your mom some time back.  Then Teresa.  Now you?  Please don't tell me it's something in the water supplies.  LOL

Or is it cell phones that interest you?  I'm gettin confuzzzzed.   :o

Patriot, that wasn't an underwear fethish thing. Just fact, Patriot, Just fact.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 01, 2011, 07:33:29 PM
Patriot, that wasn't an underwear fethish thing. Just fact, Patriot, Just fact.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I believes ya, I really do.

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on September 01, 2011, 05:55:39 PM
We first need to determine that they even took money from the taxpayers.
It really needs to have a money/request trail.  Requests and funneling through different areas can be highly convoluted at best.

That fact has already been determined, ready, and previously posted here. Here are a couple of examples...

1. As a matter of record, EK has solicited and received funds from the county parks & recreation budget funds for a rock climbing wall at Moline and a water slide at the Longton Fair.

2.  Commissioner Hendricks, in a response to Ross at an open commission meeting, admitted that EK had solicited and received grant funds (state taxpayer funds) from the KS Dept of Commerce and that EK had utilized those monies to pay for the services of Mr Woodbury and Public Square Communities, LLC.

Ross may be able to provide more info.

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 08:26:16 PM
  Commissioner Hendricks, in a response to Ross at an open commission meeting, admitted that EK had solicited and received grant funds (state taxpayer funds) from the KS Dept of Commerce and that EK had utilized those monies to pay for the services of Mr Woodbury and Public  Squar Communities, LLC.
Ross may be able to provide more info.

"...EK had solicited and received grant funds (state taxpayer funds) from the KS Dept of Commerce and that EK had utilized those monies to pay for the services of Mr Woodbury and Public  Squar Communities, LLC."

That is untrue, can you provide proof that Elk Konnected recieved grant funds from the KS DOC and that Elk Konnected utilized those monies to pay for the services of Mr Woodbury and PSC, LLC?

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sodbuster

Elk Konnected as a LLC, a private entity has no duty to report to you or answer your questions even though they are a vendor for a government agency. Until you solicit these questions to your local government and force them to provide you this information you will just be increasing the page count and helping Catwoman pay for candy and first day supplies for the kiddies. I think you all have good questions you just need to direct then to the County Commissioners that have a legal duty to answer your questions.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 08:47:22 PM
"...EK had solicited and received grant funds (state taxpayer funds) from the KS Dept of Commerce and that EK had utilized those monies to pay for the services of Mr Woodbury and Public  Squar Communities, LLC."

That is untrue, can you provide proof that Elk Konnected recieved grant funds from the KS DOC and that Elk Konnected utilized those monies to pay for the services of Mr Woodbury and PSC, LLC?

David

Untrue?  Were you present at the meeting in question?  I was.

As to proof... When Commissioner Hendricks made her statements regarding EK receipt & disbursements of the Commerce grant funds, I was a witness.  Ross was a witness.  Two other commissioners were witnesses.  The county clerk was a witness.  As were a room full of others whom I won't yet name in this venue.  

Regarding proof that Commerce made the grant, contact them if you are in doubt.

I presume you are in a position to prove your claim that my statement was untrue.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk