Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

You know I recently read here on the forum that people use to mind their own business.
Well, I agree with that when it comes to a persons personal business to a degree.
The exceptions would include wife beaters, child abuse, animal abuse etc.
A couple of years ago I reported to the sheriffs department in Montgomery County the fact that some minature donkeys that were rescued were not recieveing the corrective measures requiring a veterinarian and farrier. The rescuer had not seen fit to take care of the problems for which they were removed from the original owner. That kind of personal business is everyones business.

The same goes for Elk Konnected. LLC a private company in my opinion. If they want to play in politics by being involved and influencing County Government, School Board Governments, City Governments and law enforcement then everything they do is my business and your business.

Why? Don"t you think your property taxes pay all those government expenses and therefore you have an equal interest in the governments and how Elk Konnected, LLC a private business affects those expenses?

Think about that?

Are you paying all those tax dollars out for a private company to have unfair influence over how those dollars are spent?

Elk Konnected. LLC says they are owned by no one, so no one whoever that is takes no responsibility for Elk konnected, LLC's actions, don't you wonder why that is?

Elk Konnected, LLC a privaely company is very obscure about anything connected with it, in my opinion. That's a problem to me and I think it should be a problem to you, IMHO. Don't you think you should be concerned?

The people of this great country have not been overly concerned about what our federal government has been doing over the past 50 years and now look where we are. It's kind of scary don't you think?

I just wish Elk Konnected, LLC a private company would live up to their word and talk with the community as they call it. I call it the elk County residents. Do it openly right here. And answer some questions. Don't you???

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions? mforget the lollipops, talk with us.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

We've become the Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds.

Catwoman

OK, Flint...Fork it over...Not even a full 48 hours...I said by 8 P.M., I believe? 

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on August 30, 2011, 06:40:32 PM
OK, Flint...Fork it over...Not even a full 48 hours...I said by 8 P.M., I believe?  
You called me a moron on the thread about teachers will I refused to stoop to your level then.
Guess what?
I still refuse to stoop to your level.
:) ;) :D ;D  :o ::) :P :-* :-\ :'(  :police:

Catwoman

Ross, no one can even see your eyebrows above the hole you've dug for yourself on this thread.  If you do stoop at all, you'll disappear from sight completely...So for God's sake, don't stoop.  We wouldn't want to lose track of you.   ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on August 30, 2011, 07:40:11 PM
Ross, no one can even see your eyebrows above the hole you've dug for yourself on this thread.  If you do stoop at all, you'll disappear from sight completely...So for God's sake, don't stoop.  We wouldn't want to lose track of you.   ;D ;D
You are so cute, to bad you don't know anything about civics and local government.

Civics is the study of rights and duties of citizenship.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Teresa

I am staying out of this as much as I can publicly... ( I have been criticized for that too) but that is the way it is going to be.
Of course I have concerns about what is going on in our little community, but to get on here ( as some seem to like to do)  and just "stir the pot" with jabs and slurs ..trying to reroute the intent of the thread is something that I don't do on any subject.
So~~~

just for general information ( if anyone is interested) ......

as of Aug 23rd to todays date.. .I have received
16 emails..
7 personal messages
14 texts

all but one .. is in support of what Ross and Patriot have brought to light.
They're wanting answers..( on many levels)  and wondering why there has been no response from Elk Konnected's main members.
My response to them is that the forum is there for anyone to use. I have no answers as I am not a member nor do I have the knowledge of what is going on, because of that.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

Teresa....

Thank you for the perspective.  Facts are such great equalizers.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Sigh,that was my first post on this thread in many many weeks. I was not trying to stir the pot or I would have posted many other times. It was a genuine question of interest to me, but I'll delete it. >:(

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 31, 2011, 10:15:27 AM
Sigh,that was my first post on this thread in many many weeks. I was not trying to stir the pot or I would have posted many other times. It was a genuine question of interest to me, but I'll delete it. >:(

Why do you play the victim?  Nothing was directed at you that needed a 'poor me, sigh, I'm sorry, sigh" response.  I suggest that you are as much a part of the group think, play on emotion crowd as Elk Konnected is.  Sigh, all for the kids.... sigh, why can't we all just get along, sigh, poor pitiful Elk Kounty... somebody must save them from themselves.

Facts, reality immersion and good management (along with a bit of horse sense) will save Elk County.  Not a hand full of whining, coddling and do gooding all paid for with other peoples money.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

When the administrator posts, then I must be wrong. So be it. I deleted it. I did not apologize. No victim here.  ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk