Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 17, 2011, 10:11:11 PM
     Only that you know , that is all that is required.

Not a class warfare, a county warfare. Anyone in this county knows about the bad blood concerning schools, rerpresentation, etc. Some time down the line , everyone is going to have to work together and accept the changes that will be necessary , monentarily , to continue as Elk County. I don't care who gets what if it is economical. I have seen the same scenario play out before. It's not going to make everyone  happy.
Why can't you simply accept our form of County and City Governments?
Why can't you work with in the system?
Why can't you stand in front of them and voice your opinion like an average citizen?
Why do we need Elk Konnected to try to represent a very few people as if they represent the whole of the population?
Why are you so defensive of Elk Konnected?
Do you actually believe that because Elk Konnected having one or two followers from each community that, that represents the whole community?
Do you believe that Elk Konnected should be controlling or influencing our County and City governments?
Is Elk Konnected a political action committee?

jprxmkt

Quote from: Ross on August 17, 2011, 03:42:00 PM

For example Elk Konnected abused Elk County resourses by placing a web page on the Elk County Government web site.
It was removed after a Commissioner aunt confronted the county commissioners --- fact.
Elk Konnected continued to abuse Elk County resources by using the Elk County emergency call system as their own notification system to announce a cancellation of one of their events until the commissioners were flooded by complaints -- fact. And there were more.

Elk Konnected only acts as an advisory board to the community.  At the Community Conversations, if enough people say they would like to see something improved or changed in our community, Elk Konnected trys to get enough people who have the same interests or desires together to create of positive change for this place that we all love to live in.  They may act as an advisory board to the Commissoners, the school board, the city councils, the Chambers of Commerce, the churches, etc, etc, etc.  They have absolutely no control over any of these groups.  Yes, there are people in each of these groups or organizations who also "belong" to Elk Konnected, but again, I repeat-Elk Konnected has no authority or power over any of these groups.

The website and emergency call system issues have been resolved long ago, as complaints were expressed and the issues got changed.  That's what Elk Konnected does!  Don't you get it?  When we work together, things get better.  As a taxpayer, not an Elk Konnected member, I ask you this, how did this abuse Elk County resources?  Did it cost the county anything to use these already established systems to inform the taxpayers of things that may interest them?  But since it was  frowned upon by some, the issues were resolved, so can you please just let it go?
Quote from: Ross on August 17, 2011, 03:42:00 PM

Who from Elk Konnected assumes responsibility?

Or do your statements mean that nobody is responsible? 

Does having one or two citizens from each community mean that Elk Konnected thinks it has the full support of everyone in those communities?

What does the editor of the local newspapers remark that he is affiliated with Elk Konnected actually mean?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC  one and the same?

Why do they call their calls for citizens to gather with them Community Conversations when they are anything but? What I see is a very controlled machine with a facilitator highly trained in manipulation and he isn't even from Elk County.

I don't believe there are any guarantees and since the wind farms are far less than efficient I personally don't believe the sums expressed will ever be realized. Does Elk Konnected realistically believe that the wind farm will be paying the large sums of money in their contract with the county? I truely would like to hear Elk Konnected's opinion. Because that is what lead to the start of this thread. I anxiously await your response.

Who from Elk Konnected claims responsibility for what? What have they done?
Just because one person from a group says or does something doesn't mean that is what the group or even that person actually meant to say or do.  For instance, if one of my employees gets drunk, does that mean that my company condones it?  Unless it is said or done 'on the job' they two are not one. 

Does having one or two citizens from each community mean that Elk Konnected thinks it has the full support of everyone in those communities?  No it doesn't, in the same way that electing a president doesn't mean that the whole county is in full support.  It is impossible to please everyone. It is unrealistic to ever get everyone on board with anything.  Elk Konnected's model of some from each community is a good way to at least try to reach as many different ideas as possible.

As for if Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected LLC being one, that has been addressed by me and others on this thread many pages ago.

As for what it means that the newspaper editor is "Konnected".  Maybe it means he likes our little community and wants to see the best for us.  Does it have to mean anymore than that?

Why can't we be a positive community and work together to improve our community rather that negative and spinning our wheels?

srkruzich

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 17, 2011, 09:33:09 PM

I guess the boy scouts are fascists , mixing private with government. You are really out of touch, Screwzich. From what Iv'e read of your posts, you are both on disability and thus , living off of the taxpayers. You both have posted your sad stories about how hard you've had it . I guess no one else has had to deal with difficulty, but , no, what is the state motto. ::) I don't expect someone from Georgia to know it.

No i'm living off what i paid into social security. 

QuoteThe windfarm has nothing to do with your rederick . Stick to the fact that you accuse people of embezzling money from the county, falsely. Your lucky they aren't charging you with liable.
At least i know how to spell rhetoric!  Is that a result of some of the Elk County education system or some other government institution.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Hefe de vaca

At least Ross knew the word that was meant, not rhetoric  ::) , rederick. Is that a result of home schooling?

And ,Ross, you brought the windfarm into the conversation, and though I could have said what you quoted, Flintaqua was the actual composer. Perhaps you were a bit sleepy.

Patriot

Quote from: Patriot on August 17, 2011, 01:46:12 PM
Thank you.

If I understand correctly, you are saying that when Elk Konnected LLC filed with the State of Kansas (via Form DL 51-09 or equivalent), there were no admitted or managing members, as defined by statute identified in any verbal or written agreement.  And there are, to this date, no admitted or managing members by agreement who receive personal liability protections from their association with the LLC?

If you are saying there are no admitted members or admitted managing members, then I'm confused, as Kansas law appears to say the very definition of an LLC is an entity with at least one such person:

Any explanation you can provide would be helpful.

No response to date.

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 17, 2011, 04:49:03 PM
And Patriot, I'm sure you know that an LLC can file and operate with only one person. And you know that the person listed is Mr Fish. ;)

Quote from: Patriot on August 17, 2011, 09:53:06 PM
I think the statute is clear that one person can comprise the entire membership of an LLC.  It also is clear that the role of Registered Agent is that of a point of contact for mailing address and service of legal process.  That designation, in no way, makes the person filling that role an admitted member.  The designation of membership is generally accomplished via the Organizational Agreement. 

Are you asserting that Elk Konnected, LLC is a single member LLC and that Mr Fish is that sole member?

Still no straight answers.

Interesting how, once again, simple questions are totally ignored in favor of a ton of drivel & deflection. It's not a lack of 'politeness' on the part of those asking questions that prolongs this mess.... it's a lack of valid, civil answers.  Avoiding the issues won't make them go away.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Hefe de vaca

To dispel some of your miscalculation. I have no affiliation with EK, or the county, other than being a taxpayer in Elk county (unlike some of your "cheerleaders", to quote Ross.) So now what 8)

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 18, 2011, 09:17:47 AM
     To dispel some of your miscalculation. I have no affiliation with EK, or the county, other than being a taxpayer in Elk county (unlike some of your "cheerleaders", to quote Ross.) So now what 8)

Now what?

Now we accept your admitted ignorance and lack of any factual knowledge.  Now we ascribe no validity to your vain, self serving and unproductive attempts to add to this discussion, realizing that you only seek to disrupt the conversation rather than advance it.  Now we assess your lack of knowledge of business structures.  Now we accept you for what you claim to be... a taxpayer with nothing of value to add here, providing only distractions & personal attacks. 

Now we assign a meaningful and accurate value to most, if not all, of your input on the subject at hand:  Zero.

jprxmkt?  My request for clarification stands.

thatsMRSc2u

QuoteInteresting how, once again, simple questions are totally ignored in favor of a ton of drivel & deflection. It's not a lack of 'politeness' on the part of those asking questions that prolongs this mess.... it's a lack of valid, civil answers.  Avoiding the issues won't make them go away.

actually it's the lack of what YOU want the answers to BE that keeps this goin..........You and Ross have decided you're Batman and Robin out to foil the Joker or Mr. Freeze LOL which one of ya gets to drive the Batmobile???  Which one gets the cool mask? Which one has to wear the elf lookin tights??

QuoteMy request for clarification stands.

CLARIFICATION?!?! You don't want no steeeenking clarification!!! LOL

save the "cutting" sarcasm on my intelligence and lack of interest I see comin  ;D it will "detract from the purpose of this conversation" LOLOL

jprxmkt

Yes, Mr Fish, as has already been stated many times, filed the paperwork with the State.  I'm not understanding why this is a big deal.  Anyone that files with the state does not list all affiliated member when they file the paperwork.  Are you saying that all people who help or make the decisions in an organization have to have their name on that paperwork? That simply is not true. Just because Jefe doesn't belong to either organization doesn't mean he can't have an opinion.  That is why Elk Konnected is needed in this community.  It wants to hear all opinions and ideas to get the general consensus, the "heartbeat" of the community.

Patriot

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 18, 2011, 10:05:00 AM
Yes, Mr Fish, as has already been stated many times, filed the paperwork with the State.  I'm not understanding why this is a big deal.  Anyone that files with the state does not list all affiliated member when they file the paperwork.  Are you saying that all people who help or make the decisions in an organization have to have their name on that paperwork?

No, that's not what I'm saying.  Anyone can file the paperwork yet have no ownership standing.  A reading of the appropriate statutes makes that clear.  The LLC must have at least one person with ownership standing.  Are you saying that Mr Fish is that person?

The Registered Agent (RA) of an LLC doesn't automatically translate to admitted member status.  If you are saying that Mr. Fish, in addition to being the registered agent, is an admitted member (owner), then so be it.  Any person can be designated as a registered agent (attorney, accountant, next door neighbor, etc.).  The RA is simply a mail stop.  We are inquiring about admitted members/managers having authority to do things officially in the company name (sign leases, contracts, checks, etc.) and bind the company as owner(s).  Are you asserting that Mr. Fish, in addition to being the RA, is one with those owner powers?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk