Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 17, 2011, 12:55:05 PM
Who steers the steering committee?  No One! It is what is says it is. The Steering Committee.

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?  No one "owns" it. Each Committe leader reports to the Steering Committee which "oversees" Elk Konnected and/or Elk Konnected LLC

Who is their Leader? There is no "one" leader.  The Steering Committee is it's leader.  All the Steering Committee members are local people from each different town whose names have already been mentioned on the thread many pages ago.

We are not hiding behind anything.  We would like to answer your questions but when you insinuate things without any proof in the name of "getting to the truth" you push away everyone who can answer such questions.

So are you a designated representative of Elk Konnected?
Are you designated by the Steering Committee?
Who on the steering committee was responsible for designating you as their representative?

I don't believe anyone has insinuated anything, at least I don't believe I have.
So that strikes me as just an excuse to hide out.

I have only asked questions? And made factual statements.
For example Elk Konnected abused Elk County resourses by placing a web page on the Elk County Government web site.
It was removed after a Commissioner aunt confronted the county commissioners --- fact.
Elk Konnected continued to abuse Elk County resources by using the Elk County emergency call system as their own notification system to announce a cancellation of one of their events until the commissioners were flooded by complaints -- fact. And there were more.

Did Elk Konnected ever apologize to the Elk County taxpaying citizens?
Or is Elk Konnected above apologizing?

Who from Elk Konnected assumes responsibility?

Or do your statements mean that nobody is responsible?  

Did Elk Konnected ever make a public apology for dissing Elk Falls?

Does having one or two citizens from each community mean that Elk Konnected thinks it has the full support of everyone in those communities?

What does the editor of the local newspapers remark that he is affiliated with Elk Konnected actually mean?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC  one and the same?

Why do they call their calls for citizens to gather with them Community Conversations when they are anything but? What I see is a very controlled machine with a facilitator highly trained in manipulation and he isn't even from Elk County.

I don't believe there are any guarantees and since the wind farms are far less than efficient I personally don't believe the sums expressed will ever be realized. Does Elk Konnected realistically believe that the wind farm will be paying the large sums of money in their contract with the county? I truely would like to hear Elk Konnected's opinion. Because that is what lead to the start of this thread. I anxiously await your response.

There are lots of questions and I hope you are Elk Konnected's designated representative and are truely up to answering all the questions. Thank you for coming forward.

Hefe de vaca

Now we see what your true issue is. MONEY, and how much of it your part of the world can get it's hands on. Enel didn't go into this venture for your benefit , or the county's, or the landowner's. They plan on making themselves MONEY.

Wind power far less than efficient?  What facts do you base that on? What is their fuel cost? ::) The only instance that they would not honor their contract is if they file bankruptcy. Since there are new windfarms being built everyday, I guess there are a lot of uneducated people out there backing a bad investment. :o :o

What does the wind farm have to do with Elk Konnected LLC ? Are you afraid your chunk of Elk county's new money is going to be ferreted away? Talk to the commissioners, not EK.

This grumbling and backbiting between one town and the other in this county is exactly what Elk Konnected LLC set out to rectify , but the people like you keep the "old way is fine" mentality alive. Did the children from your area not enjoy the activities made possible by EK ? Have you asked any of them?

Questions.

And Patriot, I'm sure you know that an LLC can file and operate with only one person. And you know that the person listed is Mr Fish. ;)

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 17, 2011, 04:49:03 PM
     Now we see what your true issue is. MONEY, and how much of it your part of the world can get it's hands on. Enel didn't go into this venture for your benefit , or the county's, or the landowner's. They plan on making themselves MONEY.
Talk about a fabrication that's a good one saying my main issue is money. That is just a vicious bully for you.  Have you read this thread it's about openess and honesty on the part of Elk Konnected that's my main issue. And what was the name of this thread? Was it not Elk Konnected that had the big meeting to control discussions of what the county money should be spent on. No sir, you are completely wrong. I am not interested in the money for myself. I am interested in honesty and openness on the part of those that are, namely Elk Konnected, see the list page one of this thread, please. Nobody knows who's brilliant idea's are on page one, not even you, right?
So, how in the world do we know they were not just fabricated? Was Elk Konnected elected to speak on my behalf or anyone else's behalf in Elk County? I don't remember the organization being on the ballot.

To quote flintauqua again:
Quote from: flintauqua on April 21, 2011, 04:08:44 pm
There are always individuals or small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why.

No, I did not list his opinion, nor my opinion because every person has their own opinion. I also did not twist the words.
But let me ask you isn't Elk Konnected a very, very small group of individuals?

How can you have an organization with out any membership? How can an organization with only a few followers document and speak honestly and openly for the citizens of Elk County? With what authority?

Wind power far less than efficient?  What facts do you base that on? What is their fuel cost? ::) The only instance that they would not honor their contract is if they file bankruptcy. Since there are new windfarms being built everyday, I guess there are a lot of uneducated people out there backing a bad investment. :o :o
Referring to the efficiency of their output. Do you seriously think that the wind blows continuously?
Do you seriously think that the wind blows at a constant speed to provide optimum electrical output?
There is no fuel cost, however the cost is extensive to the taxpayer. Have you heard of the stimulus moneys,
Hav you heard of the energy money from the government --- ouch --- taxpayers money. Have you heard where the main profits go? --- try Italy.

What does the wind farm have to do with Elk Konnected LLC ? Are you afraid your chunk of Elk county's new money is going to be ferreted away? Talk to the commissioners, not EK.
Once again did you fail to notice the name of this thread? And you are a supervisor, where?

This grumbling and backbiting between one town and the other in this county is exactly what Elk Konnected LLC set out to rectify , but the people like you keep the "old way is fine" mentality alive. Did the children from your area not enjoy the activities made possible by EK ? Have you asked any of them?
How by:
Quote from page 1 of this thread, the Community Conversation Committee Report
Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­ (cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

I noticed the word centralized in that document many times. What does that mean? Does that mean centralized in Howard?
Which just makes it sound like this is a disguise for hiding and  keeping the "old way is fine" mentality.

How? By backbiting the way they have? How, by patting themselves on the back? How, by throwing people out of Community Conversations controlled by a highly trained manipulator of people called a facilitator from a county clear across Kansas. That's not much of a Community Conversation  IMHO.

What activity did Elk Konnected offer? Oh, are you're talking about the lollipops that have been discussed in this thread, right? Be specific, please? Was it with taxpayers money? Was it paid for with a grant provided to the citizens of Elk County and it's government?

We as a County have a paid Employee whose job it is to provide for our children's activities or perhaps you are suggesting we could do well with out her position as Youth Services?

I am so sorry for you getting so upset over a few civil and legitimate questions.

srkruzich

Wind power far less than efficient?  What facts do you base that on? What is their fuel cost? ::) The only instance that they would not honor their contract is if they file bankruptcy. Since there are new windfarms being built everyday, I guess there are a lot of uneducated people out there backing a bad investment. :o :o

Questions.

And Patriot, I'm sure you know that an LLC can file and operate with only one person. And you know that the person listed is Mr Fish. ;)

THis new way is unethical.  Mixing government with private corp to where they are entertwined is fascism
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

ddurbin

To: Ross, and all other Forum readers
Subject: Charles Durbin aka Flintauqua
In the last few days you have been using parts of a thread authored by Flintauqua from April, in what I can assure you, is fully out of context.
You have used it numerous times now in a way that makes it sound like he was critical of Elk Konnected for "hiding behind the cloak of anonymity".  That couldn't be farther from the truth.  His comments at the time were directed at Patriot, who to this day continues to hide behind such a cloak.  Oh, he has finally put out enough information about himself that most of those following this thread and others he participates in know his true identity, but I have yet to ever see him fully state his name on this forum.  If he has, and I missed it, I sincerely apologize here and now.
For the record, my brother Charles and I have not corresponded in any fashion for over 10 days, so do not think that he has put me up to doing this for him.  This post is entirely my own doing.
Dan D. Durbin
Winfield, KS.

Hefe de vaca

Show us facts that the windfarm is gleaning taxpayers dollars as you say . ??? You have yet to cite any facts or figures. Only your paranoid conjecture.

It doesn't matter how the wind blows. Do you expect to convince people that it is not a viable source of energy? Do you know what the word Kansas means in native tongue? I won't tell you , look it up.

I guess the boy scouts are fascists , mixing private with government. You are really out of touch, Screwzich. From what Iv'e read of your posts, you are both on disability and thus , living off of the taxpayers. You both have posted your sad stories about how hard you've had it . I guess no one else has had to deal with difficulty, but , no, what is the state motto. ::) I don't expect someone from Georgia to know it.

The windfarm has nothing to do with your rederick . Stick to the fact that you accuse people of embezzling money from the county, falsely. Your lucky they aren't charging you with liable.

Money going to Italy?  Where do you get your bullshit?

You continually spew the same conjecture with absolutly no facts , or clue.

Oh, and I'm such a bully, just because I don't agree with you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Patriot

Now we see what your true issue is. MONEY, and how much of it your part of the world can get it's hands on.

Gee, "your part of the world" sounds terribly much like a class warfare statement.  Hmmm.  Whose part of the world, exactly?

I think the statute is clear that one person can comprise the entire membership of an LLC.  It also is clear that the role of Registered Agent is that of a point of contact for mailing address and service of legal process.  That designation, in no way, makes the person filling that role an admitted member.  The designation of membership is generally accomplished via the Organizational Agreement. 

Are you asserting that Elk Konnected, LLC is a single member LLC and that Mr Fish is that sole member?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Hefe de vaca

Only that you know , that is all that is required.

Not a class warfare, a county warfare. Anyone in this county knows about the bad blood concerning schools, rerpresentation, etc. Some time down the line , everyone is going to have to work together and accept the changes that will be necessary , monentarily , to continue as Elk County. I don't care who gets what if it is economical. I have seen the same scenario play out before. It's not going to make everyone  happy.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 17, 2011, 10:11:11 PM
      Only that you know , that is all that is required.

Required?  Required by whom?  Know? Know what?  That an LLC can be a one horse operation?  And?

Were I interested in suing an LLC, knowledge of the registered agent and his/her address would be both relevant and readily available as a matter of public record.  However, knowing the name & address of the EK registered agent in no way adds to this discussion.  Since you didn't confirm that Mr Fish is an admitted or managing member of Elk Konnected, LLC, we must assume that this discussion has not been in any way advanced by your circular input.

So much for yet another attempt at rational, fact based discussion.  Evasion of fact really doesn't improve EK's public image at all.  Be sure to play again later.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 17, 2011, 09:33:09 PM
     Show us facts that the windfarm is gleaning taxpayers dollars as you say . ??? You have yet to cite any facts or figures. Only your paranoid conjecture.
You would have to be ignorant not to realize the subsidies provided to renewable energy, green energy?
But really this thread is about "Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25 (Read 25686 times)".

It doesn't matter how the wind blows. Do you expect to convince people that it is not a viable source of energy? Do you know what the word Kansas means in native tongue? I won't tell you , look it up.
So are you a native American or is there some real significance to that statement? Kansas is the Sioux Indian word for "south wind people." And did you know there are different wind zones in Kansas? And did you know our wind zone is not the strongest wind zone? So which wind zone were the native Americans refering to? But what does that have to do with the subject, "Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting"?

I guess the boy scouts are fascists , mixing private with government. You are really out of touch, Screwzich. From what Iv'e read of your posts, you are both on disability and thus , living off of the taxpayers. You both have posted your sad stories about how hard you've had it . I guess no one else has had to deal with difficulty, but , no, what is the state motto. ::) I don't expect someone from Georgia to know it.
Myself, I was forced on disability retirement by the Federal Government, I for personal reasons had planned to work until I was at least 70 years old. However, when given lemons you make lemonade. It's all about attitude, not the disability, don't you see? I do wish to make it clear to you that I am no longer on disability for my disability and if you must know I am now on social security which I paid into for nearly 50 years.
And sir there is nothing shameful for being having a disability it disgraceful to put people down for their disability. Simply shameful!
As far as the boy scouts, do you see them trying to Influence the complete budgeting process of the government or even our Elk County Government? But again the subject is "Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting"? Not the boy scouts.

The windfarm has nothing to do with your rederick . Stick to the fact that you accuse people of embezzling money from the county, falsely. Your lucky they aren't charging you with liable.
I believe you informed me that all my post were being printed and might be used for such an action, if it wasn't you it was someone else but no such action has happened. But here comes the insinuation again, right? I have not accused anyone of embezzlement.

Again the subject of this thread is "Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting", isn't it?

Rederick what an interesting word! Though the definition of "the disingenuous use of language to manipulate people" is often implied in the use of the word, "rederick". I could not find a complete definition of it, it appears to be a word that is no longer in use. That really sounds like a facilitator, right?
Like the facilitator at the Community Conversations!

Money going to Italy?  Where do you get your bullshit?
Enel, I believe is/or is owned by a company in Italy. I posted that information in an earlier post in this thread. Go do your own research if you don't believe mine. Google it, if you please?

You continually spew the same conjecture with absolutly no facts , or clue.
I ask questions and apparently that upsets you, why?
And again I quote your statement without opinions attached:
"There are always individuals or small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why."And the subject, "Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25 ".

Quote from: Jefe de on August 17, 2011, 09:33:09 PM
   Oh, and I'm such a bully, just because I don't agree with you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
No sir, I invite disagreement, it's attitude, that is the bullying. By twisting things to make this thread about me and accusing me of being interested in the money, which is not true. Personally I doubt Elk County will see the amount of funding that is written. Actually this thread is about "Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25 ". Bullying just doesn't work, especially when it is recognized, now does it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk