Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 11, 2011, 05:35:49 AM
Are you saying that Elk Konnected is the welfare group? It makes sense! Always taking money from taxpayers as they hide in the shadows like cockroaches apparently ashamed or afraid of a can of Raid!
actually with 39k in its pockets, (13k for 3 years) it kinda looks like a slush fund.  From what folks have witnessed, hot dogs, tshirts, ect hasn't been 39k in expenditures.   Shoot, 39k would have gotten the equipment for every child that went there, and they could have had fun working with beehives and learned something, and even went home with a hive of bees of their own and the beesuit and gear to work them.  Theres nothing kooler and faster to get rid of the fear of bees than to walk and work amonst them when they cannot sting you.  You learn so much about social behavior from them and you even learn they know their keeper and welcome the interaction between human and bee. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

I knew snakes and turtles and birds and iguanas and such have personality. I didn't know bees had personality.
i learn something new every day. Hint, hint.

Ross

Elk Konnected won't you please talk with us?

Tell us the answers to the following questions, please.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Ross

What happened to Elk Konnected?
Did it go comatose?
Talk to us Elk Konnected, wake up please.

Tell us:

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities?

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on August 12, 2011, 04:36:41 PM
What happened to Elk Konnected?
Did it go comatose?

Been really quiet, to be sure.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

When a person is comatose they feel no pain
and can not communicate.

But I'll be the good care giver and keep talking maybe that will help.

Take me to your leader, please?

Ross

Quote from: Ross on August 10, 2011, 09:19:55 PM
Today it's everyone wanting a handout.
Oh, I just read where two states have passed legislation if you want Welfare you have to pee in the cup.

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Here is a very nice handout:

Federal statistics reviewed by The Associated Press show that in 2010, just 227 passengers flew out of Ely while the airline got $1.8 million in subsidies. The travelers paid $70 to $90 for a one-way ticket. The cost to taxpayers for each ticket: $4,107.

Story at http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40636161

kshillbillys

Elk Konnected won't you please talk with us?

Tell us the answers to the following questions, please.

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities? Are you a for-profit or not-for-profit company? Please, let's have a 'community conversation' here on the forum with some openness and truth for ALL to see!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Stay tuned for our next weekly article talking about the action teams and their missions. Elk Konnected will be doing a weekly article about itself in the Prairie Star Newspaper. We are very open to try and answer any civil questions about us and the process and Public Square Communities LLC. Please feel free to email questions to Elkkonnect@Gmail.com.

Come on EK! This is straight from your about me section of your facebook page. You have a large group of people asking questions here. Where better to clear the air, than on a public forum. How about answering some questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities? Are you a for-profit or not-for-profit company? Please, let's have a 'community conversation' here on the forum with some openness and truth for ALL to see!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

KSHillbilliys,

I don't believe they mean what they say or they don't understand the meaning of the words.
I.E.:
Community Conversations *****  because they have never really had one?

Use all available communications ****** because they won't use this one?

Positive ****** because they will not give any positive answers to  any civil questions ?

Positive ****** because they will not give any positive answers to any of the easy questions at the bottom of this post?

We are very open to try and answer any civil questions about us and the process  ***** there have been plenty of civil questions right here. And we know they are reading them. Yet, they won't try to answer a single one. Why?

Like the  civil questions who is us? Who are the owners, the members? Not who are the volunteers and followers.

To quote Flintauqua once again. One of Elk Konnected's possible followers or members or owners, perhaps he could clarify which he is?
Quote from: flintauqua on April 21, 2011, 03:08:44 PM
There are always individuals or small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome.  

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why.  What does the individual or group have to gain (or lose) by the presentation of unadulterated facts or statistical analysis?
Flintauqua why then does Elk Konnected hide behind a cloak of anonymity?
Or why don't they answer some simple questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are. How come????? It would be nice to have some clarification.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk