Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on August 05, 2011, 09:48:54 PM
Another option - the members and/or the people that know refuse to respond to bully tactics.

Horsehockey.  Appears more each day they fear sunshine & may have something to hide.  The bullying being done here has primarily been done by defenders/followers/volunteers.  Do you need quotations?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

ELK@KC

Quote from: Ross on August 05, 2011, 07:38:59 PM
Hey, guess what Elk Konnected gave the kids a lollipop at Longton Free Fair, no charge to slide down the Giant Inflatable Wet  Slipersilide. But wait a minute I have another question was it Elk Konnected that funded the slide or the Elk County Summer Day Camp Grant that funded it? Oh boy more questions?

Any way today at the fair the kiddies played for free on the Giant Inflatable Wet  Slipersilide.  I saw kid there I knew that would not have had money to pay to play, and I was very happy to see them being able to play on it..

But really with the blurring of Elk Konnected and Elk County Government it's impossible to know who paid for the slide until Monday and maybe not then. Kind of bewildering isn't it?

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.
Thanks to all of the volunteers like Liz and others that make Elk county a great place to live, Liz keep on keeping on. I know a lot of people that appreciate all of the extra that you and others do. Ross what have you done to benefit Elk County besides put out all of the trash you have been posting that is anti Elk County. Most everyone I have talked to is pleased that Elk Konnected and its members have ignored you. If you run for public office I can see the campaign signs now, "TOSS ROSS".

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on August 06, 2011, 09:48:30 AM
Thanks to all of the volunteers like Liz and others that make Elk county a great place to live, Liz keep on keeping on. I know a lot of people that appreciate all of the extra that you and others do. Ross what have you done to benefit Elk County besides put out all of the trash you have been posting that is anti Elk County. Most everyone I have talked to is pleased that Elk Konnected and its members have ignored you. If you run for public office I can see the campaign signs now, "TOSS ROSS".

You are so full of yourself Elk@KC. We don't know yet who put up the money or if Elk County presented the Slide, you are just ass/um/e 'ing. Let's see if we can get some facts first. Was it funded by the money's from the Elk County Grant or what.

"TOSS ROSS", now that's cute. How long did it take you to come up with that?  Really creative, but mostly cute. Would you mind if I use it sometime?

And as far as those few Elk Konnected followers that you talk to that is not a consensus is it? You need to get out and talk to the general population. You might learn something. However your phoney name you use has KC in it, does that mean you reside in Kansas City and are unable to talk to the general population?

Would you be so brave as to tell us your real name?

Elk Konnected has not said whether they were involved or not, now have they?

Oh, a question for you directy if you will, are you related to Liz, too?

Oh, a couple more questions if you will, please?

And really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Ross

Thanks to all of the volunteers like Liz and others that make Elk county a great place to live, Liz keep on keeping on.

Are you in the know about Elk Konnected?
What is your konnection to Elk Konnected, please tell us?
How is it that you refer to the supposed founder of Elk Konnected as a follower?
You do know that volunteers are known as followers don't you?
Enlighten us will you please?

Answers ELK@KC That's what the thread is about looking for is answers.
Do you have any real answers ELK@KC?

Ross

Ross what have you done to benefit Elk County besides put out all of the trash you have been posting that is anti Elk County.

For my country which includes Elk County I served in the military which makes me a veteran.
I am also a resident that pays taxes which Elk Konnected has collected a portion of from my County Government without disclosing who they are.

I am also a citizen who votes in elections.

I have also given a helping hand on numerous occasions to friends and neighbors through out the county. Without having to have to collect taxdollars to do it. Or write letters or newspaper articles to pat myself on the back.

Your turn what have you done?

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

srkruzich

I think the real question should be is What does Elk county do for its citizens.  Not the private company LLC Elk Connected, but the COUNTY.    Do they take care of the functions of Government that they are required to take care of?  Are the roads all fixed, is everything the Government does, done in a constitutional manner?  Are all of its employees honest and ethical in their dealings with the taxpayers money?  Does elk county government handle the money they do get frugally and with great responsibility as to getting the most for the dollar that they can get!  Do they bid out contracts to the lowest bidder in the state?  Or do they just Hire managers to do the handling of the process and appoint contractors to fill these jobs. 

I think the number one question is this....Does anyone in the county Government know who owns Elk Konnected LLC?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 06, 2011, 12:32:53 PM
Or do they just Hire managers to do the handling of the process and appoint contractors to fill these jobs. 

AMEN!  But by "managers".... you meant bodies, right?

Quote from: srkruzich on August 06, 2011, 12:32:53 PM
I think the number one question is this....Does anyone in the county Government know who owns Elk Konnected LLC?

That's for sure.  But more and more it seems those who want to enjoy the personal liability protections are content to hide behind the LLC veil... even though they do take taxpayer money and use taxpayer resources.  And government appears too content with that arrangement.  Unless some part of government IS Elk Konnected and visa versa.  As has been asked... if they have nothing to hide, why hide.  What are they ashamed of?

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on August 05, 2011, 07:38:59 PM
Hey, guess what Elk Konnected gave the kids a lollipop at Longton Free Fair, no charge to slide down the Giant Inflatable Wet  Slipersilide. But wait a minute I have another question was it Elk Konnected that funded the slide or the Elk County Summer Day Camp Grant that funded it? Oh boy more questions?

Wrong Ross.  Elk Konnected did NOT 'provide' anything... the county did.

The money to rent the slide from Big Sky Party in Wichita was taken from the county special recreation fund, authorized by commission vote on June 27, 2011.  Other than take undue credit and advertise their non-involvement, I can't see that Elk Konnected did anything to provide the attraction.  I've heard the rec fund gets it's money from booze proceeds, largely generated at Flint Oak.  So a big hand is due to those who drink beer, wine and bourbon.  Thanks for your support!

Let the defenders/followers/volunteers begin their usual defenses....

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on August 06, 2011, 02:32:38 PM
Wrong Ross.  Elk Konnected did NOT 'provide' anything... the county did.

The money to rent the slide from Big Sky Party in Wichita was taken from the county special recreation fund, authorized by commission vote on June 27, 2011.  Other than take undue credit and advertise their non-involvement, I can't see that Elk Konnected did anything to provide the attraction.  I've heard the rec fund gets it's money from booze proceeds, largely generated at Flint Oak.  So a big hand is due to those who drink beer, wine and bourbon.  Thanks for your support!

Let the defenders/followers/volunteers begin their usual defenses...
What? I'm Wrong. Oh my God, did you hear that ELK@KC I'm wrong. But guess what it won't be the first or the last time.
But when I'm wrong it is an honest error. Not one I fabricate like saying I don't use tax money when in fact I do, meaning Elk Konnected do you understand the difference ELK@KC ?

All I can say is good job Elk County. I did see kids that couldn't pay for something like that having a good time. All the kids were having fun.

Thanks for straightening me out on that Patriot I like the truth.
I like that defenders touch. They will do anything to defend an organization they know nothing about. But I give them credit for the great effort they put into it. If only they could answer a few real questions, wouldn't that be great.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk