Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 31, 2011, 05:00:14 PM
LOL...Pay close attention, Jerry...You're going to get an expert lesson in cut and paste today... ::)
Jerry you need a better teacher to explain for you.
It is not Cut and Past it is Copy and Paste.
And I might also delete a lot of unnecessary B. S.

Now does that affect her employment potential as well?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Bring it on. :D :D :D :D :D

Catwoman

Mr. Ross...You are adorable, you know that?  ;D

Your level of tenacity is admirable...Puzzling, but admirable...

As far as you being glad your children never had me... ;D...Let's just say that I've had harder parents than you...And all of my kids not only learned the academics but also learned how to think...An ability that sometimes gets undone when the kids leave the safety of the classroom and try to mitigate the bad examples set by their parents.  Unlike you, I will stop there with the personal attacks.  My only real interest in seeing this thread be continued is that it will finance a small part of the shortfall in funding that my class will be experiencing this coming fall...So DON'T LET ME DOWN...Keep up the posting, Mr. Ross!!! lol  

Really...You are so easy to keep going...I do feel a bit sorry for you.  It must be frustrating...But, post away...Only 6 more pages to go!!!!!  "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! (Quote from "The Waterboy")

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on July 31, 2011, 04:51:27 PM

People tend to use children as tools or weapons to accomplish what ever their goal is, be it to put someone down or for other purposes and I really don't appreciate that kind of activity in the political arena or any other arena. Do you approve of such behavior?

LIberals use children to try and guilt everyone into doing what they want.  Thats one of their major tools.  I've become quite immune to it since 99% of what they try to use it for doesn't benefit or hurt the children that they speak of. 
Treats in school?   Using Pavlov in your classroom??
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

You know, this has all been fun, trading jabs...It filled up an unusually slow Sunday afternoon...

But you do need to realize that you are indeed the topic of gossip...And even though I know you truly believe in your topic matter...It has to have become apparent that you are not going to have an open discussion with any of the EK members.  They are not legally obligated to have to do so...And even though this thread has allowed you to have your moment of notariety...It is time to let it go, Ross.  No one, outside of you and a select few, is concerned...They're just laughing at all the pages devoted to this...Hence, the pot that is currently going.  

Please...Let me go ahead and lose...Just stop.  Unless, of course, this is the only way you get any social interaction in your life...If that's the case, then by all means continue.  I won't stand in the way any further.  This has been fun but pointless...You hurl insults and then don't understand why they're not allowed to stand.

I do feel sorry for you, Ross.  Forgive me for irritating you just for my own entertainment (and possible profit).

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on July 31, 2011, 05:00:14 PM
LOL...Pay close attention, Jerry...You're going to get an expert lesson in cut and paste today... ::)
Like jerry needs any lessons in c&p

The primary reason I'm on here now is insurance...I don't want to lose the bet. 
IF i were making a bet i would say its null with you  posting. cause all you gotta do is post andpush it past the set line.  Kinda like having aces up your sleeve in a poker game
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

kshillbillys

Ross---To hell with these people and what they think of you or this cause. Especially people that don't live here and don't hear what's being said by people other than those on this forum. Remember, we live in a small county and if your name isn't such and such or so and so then you don't amount to a hill of beans in the eyes of the annointed ones. But, to us little peons who believe as you do, your words really mean a lot and we sure are really glad to know you. Keep on keeping on. ---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

Quoteare not going to have an open discussion with any of the EK members

Unfortunetly cat, no one has come forward....so if this is a game, then you may win your bet.
If this is about your taxes at work, then who cares how long this discussion... takes.

People need to be aware, and betting on one side or the other to get to the truth is no different than the 'people' we have trying to debate our future.

I would pull my money off the table Cat...I will cut you a check right here, right now.
ready and writing!

jarhead

Quote from catwoman:
But you do need to realize that you are indeed the topic of gossip...

No one, outside of you and a select few, is concerned...They're just laughing at all the pages devoted to this.
Cat,
Why are you so convinced that Ross is the topic of gossip ? I hear more chatter about you and your cheerleaders than I do of Ross. Perhaps it is because of who we associate with---and I'll bet a dime against a dog turd that I hear from more Elk county folks than you do   ;)

Catwoman

Jar...

If there were no working phone system between Elk County and the outside world, I would agree with that statement.  I would just spare him some of what is being said, is all.  And besides that...My attempts to keep this thread going, so as to not have to finance the coffee habits of the people who are calling and discussing this, need to come to a halt.  It's not fair to Ross, to be blunt.

So, again, I apologize...If I lose, so be it...It's better than trading jabs continually...lol  ::) ;D

readyaimduck

QuoteI'll bet a dime against a dog turd

how much is that worth today????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk