Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on July 14, 2011, 08:47:16 PM
Wrong again, junior.  LLC means limited liability company.  Need the Kansas statutory citation?  Oh, what the heck, you're young... K.S.A 17-7601 et seq.

Patriot I noticed my mistake and changed it. You also were wrong.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 08:38:12 PM
...and you piss me off.

David

Two quotes come to mind, young fella...

"Better pissed off than pissed on."

"Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn."

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on July 14, 2011, 08:58:16 PM
Two quotes come to mind, young fella...

"Better pissed off than pissed on."

"Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn."

Patriot I like you and agree with you on this topic. You just can't get out of your own way on this thing. In my opinion your and Ross's approach are detrimental to those of us that agree with you that the County has a duty to answer your questions.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 07:56:42 PM
Robert and\or Jennifer. I admitted to being ornery. I think Patriot and Ross can take it. I and others have told them where to fish for some of their answers, but they refuse to listen to me or others. Now I will be totally serious and give my unsoliciated take on the situation.

You sir are an apparent moron and yes I can take a dig from a moron without any ill feeling. I really don't like to talk like that but in your case I make anexception. I'm sorry to have to do that. You only pretend to think you know something. But see you just don't get it. We are not here to fish or play games. Simply asking honest questions which you have no knowledge of the answers. Smoke and mirrors and piss poor ones from you. Go back to your cartoons on tv.

Many of the long time members of this forum have supported and donated to Elk Konnected. They know who Elk Konnected and the owners\admitted members are, but out of a respect for privacy choose not to say.

You are so full of it. Why would the donors who are so proud to part with their money for such a great cause deny the organizationational leadership they find so great.

The information of the Elk Konnected,LLC can be gained legally through the Lexis\Nexis research tool used by lawyers, private detectives, law enforcement, skip tracers, and so on and so on.

Did you do a google search to impart such wisdom? Good job David.

My unsolicited opinion is that the approach, actions, and wording of those with the questions has pissed many people off and the refuse to speak to Ross, Patriot, et al. We can do this without the Sheriff having to be called if everyone puts their ego's aside. Give it a try. Let bygones be bygones and start over.

You, living in California are going to call the Sheriff? Go for it.

What people who are registered members or owners are pissed off? Were you commissioned or asked to speak on their behalf? What are their names?

What bygones???

The quickest way for Ross and Patriot et al to get their answers is to go to the County meetings with a more subdued attitude.

To quote stupid Dr. Phil I know that is what you have been doing, How's that working for ya?
David
You are just to much. I wouldn't give Dr. Phil the time of day, so why in the world would I or anyone else quote him? By that in case you fail to understand I am not the least bit impressed by the man. I'd like to suggest that you go back to your tv and watching stupid Dr. Phil. I wouldn't give Dr. Phil the time of day, so why in the world would I or anyone else quote him? I don't recall anyone asking for your advice. Thank you.

If you know as much as you think you do answer the following questions and prove you are not a moron, please.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

What are their real goals?

How do they plan to meet theirgoals?

kshillbillys

David---Don't know you; don't ever want to know you. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. But if you passed away tomorrow, I could give a shit less.
Wilma---I'd almost forgot the statement about the bridges that you tried to force into Neva's head. That's funny. If I'm misquoting her, she can call me at any time day or night. Love to hear from her again or even Gene. The road that you state used to go across Eagle Head from Road 5 to Limestone, Neva says that there never was a road there, it was either plotted or closed by the county commissioners, at least 50 years ago, but it made it on the map. Damn, I got a map that shows there's a road directly across from my house, though it's on private property because it was never opened by the City of Longton. It would be 8th street that joins in with Douglas Street. There is no street there; the landowner owns the property. So if the city was to go in there and put rock on private property at the urging of a city council member, then it was questioned by the city street department, who would actually be at fault? The city council member that said to go do it would be because the street department would just be doing what they were told. But I won't put words into your mouth. I'll leave that up to Janet or Liz. Go ahead and spin it your way now though. ---MR. KSHillbilly

P.S. Why hasn't anybody else checked this out?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 09:02:29 PM
Patriot I like you and agree with you on this topic. You just can't get out of your own way on this thing. In my opinion your and Ross's approach are detrimental to those of us that agree with you that the County has a duty to answer your questions.

David

Maybe you don't quite grasp the full scope of our efforts here.

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 09:02:29 PM

David

Patriot what the hell is this guy smoking out there in California???

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 14, 2011, 09:22:20 PM

Ross and Patriot. I am the only lifelong non-smoker in a family of cigarette smokers. I also, don't smoke pot. Don't you guys see that I have been making you dance like my little puppets on a string for my own amusement? I am Spartacus. I am the answers that you seek and I refer you to your fellow citizens of EK who run Elk Konnected, LLC.

David

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on July 14, 2011, 09:22:20 PM

It's global warming, Ross.  And it's all Bush's fault!

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on July 14, 2011, 09:27:47 PM
Excuse me, but I have a 1954 landowner's map that shows a road all the way across Sec. 17 to Killdeer.  Killdeer went all the way to Rd. 5 because there were numerous landowners in that area and they had to have access to their property.  At that time, Sec. 17 was owned by T. C. Cory, as was a whole lot of other acreage in that area.

What was it that I tried to cram down Neva's throat about bridges?

Wilma.... MrK... Wrong thread!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk