Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on July 08, 2011, 05:26:12 PM

uh.......it's a book.......some of the definitions are kinda humorous quite actually. Got a feeling you think nobody actually knows what it is so you can use it to make somebody seem NON"god-fearing". You are a PIECE of work buddy.

Quite profane really.  Definitely anti-God. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sodbuster

As some of you know I use the term "Sodbuster", Kansas Boy, etc. with the sense of pride that it deserves.  When I came to California I used to hear: Are you from the South (You have to be kidding I don't have an accent)? Kansas, isn't that flat? (Not where I come from). Hey is it like the movie Deliverance? (No, that's more like Arkansas). I spent years fighting to convince people that it wasn't just a bunch of inbred rednecks. Maybe I have been out here too long or maybe all they said was true? Right now this thread is doing nothing to dispel the incorrect notion that you all are unsophisticated hicks.  ??? :o ;) :-[ ::) Is there a holier than thou button on this thing? If I can figure out how to do a poll on my post I will, I am hoping I can offend 100% of you currently posting on this topic.

David

p.s. Ross and Patriot you don't know me. I can get you the information that you desire. I have family members inside of Elk County that have been involved in its governance and building it from a frontier. Though reading papers filed by your state Senator, I see that you all have undone what my family did to bring Kansas out of the frontier in the 20th Century. Why did the State of Kansas designate you all as a "frontier" ? All kidding and teasing aside can we get this alll back on track. I think it is an important topic.

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Catwoman

Frontier designation comes when you have less than 6 people per square mile, right?  Am I remembering that correctly?  Or is it less than 8 people per square mile?

Nice to see you posting again, David... :D...Missed reading you!  ;)

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on July 08, 2011, 06:10:10 PM

QuoteI spent years fighting to convince people that it wasn't just a bunch of inbred rednecks.

???? I would love to hear you say that to a southerner in person!  In fact i would pay good money to see that!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on July 08, 2011, 05:26:12 PM

uh.......it's a book.......some of the definitions are kinda humorous quite actually. Got a feeling you think nobody actually knows what it is so you can use it to make somebody seem NON"god-fearing". You are a PIECE of work buddy.
It was your buddy that started it. He thought no one knew.
Na,na,na,na.

Catwoman

Ross, my dear, IMHO you are totally weird... ::)...But it is nice to see you lightening up your tone...I hope you have a good weekend!  :D

sodbuster

Quote from: srkruzich on July 08, 2011, 06:32:46 PM
???? I would love to hear you say that to a southerner in person!  In fact i would pay good money to see that!

I know what you mean Steve. First I would have to explain that the goat they were sleeping with wasn't their sister\baby mama so that they understood I wasn't dissing their family. Steve, no offense meant to you for being from the South. You are a good Kansas boy now as far as I can tell. Also, I bet you treat them goats better than family. :angel:

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Hey Sodbuster you hit the nail on the head. I'm just a hick and I am not offended by it.
I ain't no college papered white collar smart assed bully.
Just a hick with a few honest questions that keep getting bullied.
Have you really read this whole thread?
I think I have proved I don't know anything except that I am a veteran, a taxpayer in this county and a voter in this county.
Which I believe gives me the right to ask questions of an organization that appears to blur the lines between my elected officials and their organization. And they have openly admitted it in the County Commissioners meetings.

But hey, what do I know?
I get so many re-directions, defelctions and so many nasty remarks it is really confusing.
Ya know what I mean. And it makes it very difficult to be polite, although I try very hard to remain polite and respectable.
The organization is on the internet and I am almost certain they are watching this thread because of some of the remarks that have been made on here.

But oh, well.
IMHO, I feel they are sending the wrong message to the Elk County citizenship with their followers actions and their inaction.

I'd like to see the Elk Konnected admited owners, members break their silence and speak with us.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 08, 2011, 06:48:40 PM
Ross, my dear, IMHO you are totally weird... ::)...But it is nice to see you lightening up your tone...I hope you have a good weekend!  :D
You just now noticing. I have said I am a crazy old fart many times.
I think. Oh heck, what ever. Have great weekend yourself.

Catwoman

Ross...

If you had just sounded like this to begin with (your response to Sodbuster), it wouldn't have surprised me to see that communication occur.  

I hope the members do break their silence and communicate, not only with you, per se, but with all those who honestly do have the same questions you do.

And, by the way...I honestly meant it when I said that I hope you have a good weekend...No catty remark contained therein.  Get some rest, big guy...Monday brings a new week full of internet fun...;)

Cat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk