Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Ross - responding to Judy Harder:

Quote from: Ross on July 08, 2011, 11:21:53 AM
I don't believe for one minute that you have stopped reading this thread or the posts.
See the truth is if you had I would not be responding to your post. So perhaps you should turn that hose on yourself IMHO
so you don't get caught in any more little white lies.

Also you could click the little note at te bottom of the notification e-mail that says
Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?action=notify;topic=11780.0

Try to have a very plesant day and avoid the heat. And I am refering to the weather.

And he goes around calling me a bully?   ::)  :P
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
    Tell the people here what superhero, protector of the county , Batman Ross and his side kick Robin Snively, accomplished at the commission meeting by asking Jennifer Brummel and Elizabeth Hendricks whether they work for the county or for Elk Konnected, other than to waste everyones time?
I spoke with our Elected County officials during their open forum where they ask citizens to speak up. And I never asked Jennifer Brummell who she works for. You seem to have all your facts wrong.
It is not a waste of time and I pay for the priviledge to speak to my elected officials. What is it that you don't understand about that?
If they are giving their time for the community , is that considerered  a job , or devotion to their county?
They are not giving their time. they ran for office and won and accept a  monthly pay check, health insurance and possibly other benefits. Those things come from the taxpayers.
If they are doing anything for the county, it's more than you ever will. If you would ever give up your time to help "people wanting to start a business" ( some people don't know about the assistance the government has..... stupid people who don't know what they're talking about) , but wait, then you wouldn't have time to come up with your BS here.
Once again the tax payers pay for it. Only taxpayers do not call the people STUPID. You should be ashamed of yourself. Didn't your momma teach you any respect????
   The meetings aren't private, the people involved come from the entire county , as the meetings are held county wide.
You are wrong again those things you speak of are so called Elk Konnected Community Conversations with a person controlling everyone who attends, they are not meetings. Now can you tell me when and where the meeting of the admitted members who own and run Elk Konnected are held?
    You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you. You are a  person who has one agenda, you're own.Go out and get a real job.
Doesn't Elk Konnected have it's own agenda? Do you know what it is? Or do you know who owns and runs Elk Konnected?
Please waste some more keystrokes on the subject, but by all means don't waste any more keystrokes on me with insults or bullying, that would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 08, 2011, 08:06:04 AM
Slow down and take a breath, Rosco... ::)...You're going to hurt yourself at this rate... ;D

Are you refering to one of the following post or perhaps both.
Re: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25
« Reply #1951 on: Today at 08:07:43 am »
OR
Re: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25
« Reply #1950 on: Today at 05:53:25 am »
Which one bothers you?

No my dear it might be that I am just getting started. Are you saying you approve of sophomoric bullying.

Is it something Elk Konnected approves of?

And I promise I will not hurt myself.
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 08, 2011, 11:29:50 AM
Ross - responding to Judy Harder:

And he goes around calling me a bully?   ::)  :P
There was nothing bullying in there it was all very polite and only contained a suggestion.
But I am so glad you are paying attention. You may accidently learn something.
Please stay tuned.

Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on July 08, 2011, 12:05:17 PM
There was nothing bullying in there it was all very polite and only contained a suggestion.

"Politeness, the most acceptable hypocrisy."

Ambrose Bierce
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: flintauqua on July 08, 2011, 12:13:12 PM

Ambrose Bierce

and the most POISONOUS...

Catwoman

Quote from: Ross on July 08, 2011, 11:57:37 AM
Are you saying you approve of sophomoric bullying.

You must, you indulge in it enough... ::) ::)...Rosco, seriously...Get over yourself! lol  Go out, go swimming, take a walk, toss a lure into one of those fabulous farm ponds down there...Go do anything else other than copy and paste yourself into an early grave! lol  :o ::)

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 08, 2011, 12:13:12 PM

Ambrose Bierce
Well since you must.
Politeness: The Most Acceptable Hypocrisy. -- Ambrose Bierce: "The Devil's Dictionary"
I don't subscribe to "The Devil's Dictionary".
Sorry. Do you subscribe???

Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

Catwoman

Quote from: Ross on July 08, 2011, 01:53:38 PM
I don't subscribe to "The Devil's Dictionary".

You must...You're devlishly irritating! lol  ::) ;D

Patriot

Interesting how liberal progressives always persist in trying to humiliate, demonize and ridicule those they don't agree with or topics/concepts they fail to understand.  Chalk it up to government schooling, perhaps.  Then there's their lectures on tolerance and diversity, love and grace, forgiveness and understanding, man made global warming and carbon footprints.  All fine and great till the shoe's on the other foot.

Now, about that rather large, but unconventional, bank loan........  oops... too early for that one? 

OK, how about the greater public view of the questions being raised?  Surely the 4 or 5 chronic posters here can acknowledge that there are dozens more folks than themselves reading.  And now are asking the same questions we are.  There are, you know.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk