Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from Cow Boss:
A queen bee from Hymettus flew up to Olympus with some fresh honey from the hive as a present to Jupiter, who was so pleased with the gift that he promised to give her anything she liked to ask for. She said she would be very grateful if he would give stings to the bees, to kill people who robbed them of their honey. Jupiter was greatly displeased with this request, for he loved mankind. But he had given his word, so he said that stings they should have. The stings he gave them, however, were of such kind that whenever a bee stings a man the sting is left in the wound, and the bee dies. Aesop   

Evil wishes, like fowls, come home to roost.

Run Patriot RUN !!!! I aint sure but I think you just got threatened in a roundabout way.  Whatever you do---DO NOT USE YOUR STINGER. :)

Diane Amberg

Now Mr. Ross, are you sure you want to word your question in that way? Brightness has nothing to do with these bulbs... err... people. They just aren't going to answer because they don't have to or chose not to or don't know.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 06, 2011, 07:39:59 PM
Now Mr. Ross, are you sure you want to word your question in that way? Brightness has nothing to do with these bulbs... err... people. They just aren't going to answer because they don't have to or chose not to or don't know.
Why do any of you bother to respond?
What is your purpose for responding if you don't know the answers?
I was asking for bright people with answers.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Judy Harder

It has been a very HOT summer and it shows in the posting. I notice during the coldest part of winter there was another discussion making reading very interesting. Almost like watching a soap on tv or reading one of the papers waiting to check out of a store.......Makes a person very timid about posting............LOL now, watch  the fur fly. LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Patriot

Aesop......   

From facts to fables.  Keep up the good work.  Riddle me this, whats strong and sings and can't get out?

Or this.... why can't Elk Konnected, LLC qualify for their own private foundation grants without help from the taxpayers?

Will they be using the government to get grants from ECCEF, too?  That would be a trifecta.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

Quotewhats strong and sings and can't get out?

other than a bird in a guilded cage, it could be a piano string.

Do I get the prize of being a member of the Elk Konnected member?????
Oh, wait...we don't know who they are in order to sign up.

<<<<croaks over

Catwoman

What is strong and sings and can't get out?

The larynx...Or an inmate ratting on one of his "buddies"...Or a hubby trying to get out of having to help with the housework...

Any other "riddle me this's"?

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk