Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Re: Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine

« Reply #76 on: Today at 12:29:29 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Catwoman on Today at 10:10:03 am

Awww, Diane, you can't blame them...It's just Perkins envy...

Catwoman give with some real answers about that statement, clarify please.
Perkins Envy???
Do you have it?
What is that? Is that wide spread?
Please tell me what there is to envy?
Can I have a top ten list of thing to envy the Perkins for?
I know nothing of the Perkins, so that list may help me understand what you are talking about.
Please enlighten me and eeveryone else about Perkins envy.

I have never in my life envied anyone, what is constructive about that?

And I only praise and bow to God?

Humpy

Darn it Ross why did you have to remind me of the "unified county gov"garbage. Niow I will be clinching my teeth all day.
Nothing rankels me more than  "New world order" or "unified county gov. " same stuff, same purpose, in a smaller bucket. Closing of the school in Moline is just the camels nose under the tent. No benifit other than to Howard . Same with the thought of closing all the county maintenance yards by consolidating all of them  in........guess where .
If county government consolidation becomes a real possibility then I will make it my full time occupation to see that it doesn't come about,  with a few "round table meetings" moderated by our own citizens  .

Catwoman

Now, Rosco, don't get all bent out of whack.  I didn't know that little play on words would be hitting so close to home...Poor boy.   :o ::)  Lighten up, dearie!!  ;D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2011, 01:25:12 PM
Now, Rosco, don't get all bent out of whack.  I didn't know that little play on words would be hitting so close to home...Poor boy.   :o ::)  Lighten up, dearie!!  ;D
No, no that don't bother me.
You can have anyone you want as a boss.
It's a free world.
I find it humorous.
But please inform me more about that envy you were talking of earlier?
10 eaxamples should be sufficient. Thanks.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on July 06, 2011, 05:20:43 AM
Good question.

Why would elected county officials vote to give away gov't money to an organziation?  Or a ball team?

Why would an Elk County Employee name our grant request Elk Konnected Summer Grant?
Wasn't that considered an Elk County Government official request?
I just don't understand what's happening at the Elk County Court House where our elected officials are suppose to be in charge.
Any body got any answers?

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on July 06, 2011, 01:56:37 PM
Why would an Elk County Employee name our grant request Elk Konnected Summer Grant?
Wasn't that considered an Elk County Government official request?
I just don't understand what's happening at the Elk County Court House where our elected officials are suppose to be in charge.
Any body got any answers?

Why don't you ask the person in question yourself, directly:

Economic Development Director
& Youth Coordinator

Jennifer Brummel

PO Box 183
127 North Pine
Howard, KS  67349

Cell:  620-205-8514

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

Uh oh...Careful, Flint...You're forgetting that Rosco doesn't REALLY want to talk to anyone directly...That might actually give him the answers he seeks and then end his 'banner days'...lol   ;D

flintauqua

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2011, 02:06:41 PM
Uh oh...Careful, Flint...You're forgetting that Rosco doesn't REALLY want to talk to anyone directly...That might actually give him the answers he seeks and then end his 'banner days'...lol   ;D

Don't worry Cat,  Rosco never does anything unless Jeffe el Cerdo tells him to.  I guess in this case that would be Patriot.   :P   8)
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

Quote from: flintauqua on July 06, 2011, 02:20:37 PM
Don't worry Cat,  Rosco never does anything unless Jeffe el Cerdo tells him to.  I guess in this case that would be Patriot.   :P   8)

So...The REAL puppet master here would be Patsy...Which brings us to the logical questions...

Who is steering Patsy?
Who is steering the person steering Patsy?
Who is the person steering the person steering the person steering Patsy?
What are their goals (admitted or otherwise) and why won't they seek the people who could actually give them the answers they seek?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk