Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
NEWS FLASH... 

Despite all the vile personal attacks in your 'lecture', it's nice to have at least one response that attempts to portray a clear answer to one of so many questions after so many weeks.  The unfortunate reality is, however, that Mr. Fish's formal affiliation with Elk Konnected, LLC was both known and a non-issue.  Unless you are Mr. Fish (which I doubt, as he has way too much class than to speak the way you did) I hope he approved the telling of that tale.

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
You are a hateful person...

Given the tone of your snide editorial (and that of others), hatefulness seems to be a commodity clearly not limited to those who ask questions, but possessed by the bushel by others who would feign answering them.  And of your denigrative addressing of persons who have never spoken on this forum and possibly can't even respond here, I'm thinking immature doesn't begin to describe your form.

Can we assume that you are a properly admitted member of the LLC in question?  

And another new question... over which 'cows' are you the 'boss'?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

All it sounds like to me is that Pat and Rosco have yet again goaded someone into writing things they normally wouldn't dream of writing.  The real nastiness contained in that is the fact that anyone would deliberately go to those lengths to get someone's goat (sorry, Steve...I am sure your goats are safe...lol).  Cow Boss, you are obviously a well-read, intelligent, thinking individual.  You have the respect of many people, including me.   

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 02, 2011, 10:31:13 PM
All it sounds like to me is that Pat and Rosco have yet again goaded someone into writing things they normally wouldn't dream of writing...

I thought St. Paul taught that self control was one of the fruits of the Spirit.

But in the new American mindset, everyone who errs bears no personal responsibility.  It's always the fault of someone else. 

Sorry Catwoman, the 'she was asking for it' defense to rape doesn't fly.  Your lack of self control, or that of Jefe de vaca, is owned personally by the one who reacts inappropriately rather than responding rationally.

Catwoman

OMG...Now you're a priest/preacher, in addition to being the Forum Madonna? lol   Yeah, OK...Physician, heal thyself.

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 02, 2011, 10:55:20 PM
OMG...

Let me guess... you were goaded into that bit of uncivil dialogue, right?

Ross

My oh my.
Is that the Elk Konnected way?
I take it if a person is not an Elk Konnected follower
ya talk nasty to them and it's their fault you are being nasty.
Wow, I'm just flabbergasted.

Oh and if you are not a follower you don't have no rights, is that it?

Help me out here followers, what is the true story????
Is that your policy? I'm trying to understand. What does your leader or leaders tell you???

I'm politely asking in earnest.

Or perhaps Mr. Cow will come back with some answers to my response to his post.

Patriot you sure are a funny looking Madonna. LOL

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Ross

Quote from: Ross on July 03, 2011, 12:37:25 AM
Or perhaps Mr. Cow will come back with some answers to my response to his post.
Jefe de vaca,
I apologize for that remark and I could just remove it but.
The but is the ladies saying you were goaded, now that was a goading remark I made.
I made that remark just to show what goading looks like to me.
Please accept my apology.
Quote from: Ross on July 03, 2011, 12:37:25 AM
Patriot you sure are a funny looking Madonna. LOL
I made this remark jokingly harrassing Patriot. No offense meant Patriot.
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Hefe de vaca

Quote from: Patriot on July 02, 2011, 10:46:39 PM
I thought St. Paul taught that self control was one of the fruits of the Spirit.

But in the new American mindset, everyone who errs bears no personal responsibility.  It's always the fault of someone else. 

Sorry Catwoman, the 'she was asking for it' defense to rape doesn't fly.  Your lack of self control, or that of Jefe de vaca, is owned personally by the one who reacts inappropriately rather than responding rationally.

You are correct, I have retracted some of my statement.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 03, 2011, 09:02:42 AM

Good job Jefe de vaca.

However I would appreciate some answers in my response to your post.
The questions are in post Reply #1830. Thank you.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 03, 2011, 09:02:42 AM

Mr. (or Ms.) Jefe de vaca,

Thanks.  But in comparing your unedited original post quoted in reply #1830 with your edited original post #1826, I'm struck by the fact that you removed the word 'hateful', but not the tenor of hatefulness.   That's quite telling in my opinion.   Of course, you are fully entitled to present your views as they come from within you.  I, and dozens of silent readers, are fully entitled to interpret your choice of adjectives, directives and derogatory labels as they appear, allowing them to fully reflect your intent.  

Demonizing and assigning negative labels to Ross, me or other private citizens who are not here to defend themselves doesn't eliminate the rights of those citizens to publicly redress their government and question its' private associations.  The form of that redress, be it here, in street protests or in formal meetings is irrelevant.  Government needs to demonstrate that the public trust it exists to serve without bias is the priority.  Officially defending its' open support, funding and commitment of public resources to the agendas of a privately owned enterprise (no matter the good intentions) is indefensible.  Especially when that government is running near a 50% debt to income ratio, has demonstrated budget shortfalls halfway into the fiscal year, exhibits a history of overpayment for services and materials.

The arguments on one side of this debate are factual.  On the other, emotional.  Your outburst was clearly the latter.  But please, do press onward.

Many questions of fact remain.  One is:  Who are the persons whose personal assets are protected from liability in Elk Konnected, LLC?  The persons driving this private company which has so much support from the peoples government.  The elected official that I spoke to doesn't know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk