Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Keep giving out those scholarships and helping kids get into debt that will take them a lifetime to repay.
Then they can come back to Elk County making minimum wage.
How many young people with with college degrees are tossing hamburgers for McDonalds?
Or working for Walmart as a manager or assistant manageer? Wow, that will pay off that big debt slowly, won't it?
Have you heard College tuitions are increasing again do to cuts in state budgets.
I'll trade you a pound of sugar and a quarter pound of salt for that busshel of corn.
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

2guns

Diane Amberg

How do scholarships help put kids in debt? I thought they helped keep kids out of debt.

2guns

Wilma

The source of the scholarship or the source of the post complaining about them?

2guns

LOL In this case both, because im sure the only reason he's ranting about it is because of the EK scholarship..

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 02, 2011, 10:53:12 AM
How do scholarships help put kids in debt? I thought they helped keep kids out of debt.
The scholarships don't pay the whole bill at 20 to 50 K a year figure it out.
Oh, unless the scholarships are used for only the rich kids.

Ross

Ross

Quote from: 2guns on July 02, 2011, 11:39:08 AM
LOL In this case both, because im sure the only reason he's ranting about it is because of the EK scholarship..
What scholarship does Elk Konnected have? That another new one?
That's like Elk Konnected helping people start business that came out yesterday.
Do they suddenly have a magic wand? Just wondering? Can I see the magic wand?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

Wilma

Ross, so now you are against rich kids, too.  What do you want us to do.  Take it from the rich and give to the poor?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk