Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Jane on June 28, 2011, 04:02:53 PM
I am on your side Steve. All the people that you are talking too have been there,done it, done it again and they are right no matter what. You know when you claim to be smarter then any one on the forum, which several of these people think they are. Steve you will never win. Hang in there I am on your side. I know what my daughters college degree has done for her she is now on her masters. I wish I would have done what she has done. Life does not treat all of us the same. Not only that, tlhis thread is about the commissioners meeting and as usual we have not stayed on the topic.

Hey Jane......I'm not SMARTER than anybody but I sure as HELL am no DUMBER and I really despise being talked "down" to because I didn't get a piece of paper. No Steve WON'T win....we are opposite sides of an issue  :-*

I'm really not that anal about "staying on topic", I dont do snarky people well and I'm kinda tired of bein polite so you have a nice day there sweety :)

Diane Amberg

Jane, that surprises me. I wouldn't have thought you'd be a pro DDT and insecticide person, given your pretty spiderweb photo. I'm not 100% organic but I use as little as possible and try to use natural measures when I can. As far as the malaria issue ,that also came up during WWII when soldiers were coming home from malaria riddled areas. An expected out break here never happened then and hasn't now either. ( I suppose they know why but I don't.) The military does watch and research that kind of thing. 

kshillbillys

No college education, reminds me of an old saying: He who represents himself, has a fool for a client.

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

Steve, I am 81 years old and I am physically disabled to the point that I have to use a wheel chair to get around.  I wouldn't have a chance of getting a job as a teacher as my formal education ended with high school graduation.  Anything else that I know has been picked up through experience.

Pam, as to education, I don't know if you remember my husband or not.  His education ended with 8th grade, yet he worked for Beech Aircraft for 38 years and was a tech in Engineering when he retired.  He retired in 1992 and was making $19.00 an hour.  His secret was that he was willing to work and learn.  He was willing to stay with the job instead of going off to chase a rainbow that didn't have an end.

I guess your education is what you do with it.

Patriot

Changes are coming... stay connected citizens.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on June 28, 2011, 05:08:13 PM
Hey Jane......I'm not SMARTER than anybody but I sure as HELL am no DUMBER and I really despise being talked "down" to because I didn't get a piece of paper. No Steve WON'T win....we are opposite sides of an issue  :-*

I'm really not that anal about "staying on topic", I dont do snarky people well and I'm kinda tired of bein polite so you have a nice day there sweety :)
Why is it every other time you post you say I really despise being talked "down" to, or someone is twisting your words.
That's got to be a terrible, terrible feeling. I sure hope that feeling goes away soon.

By the way ----- Doesn't Elk Konnected remind us to keep it positive or something like that?
Who steers the steering committee?

Elk Konnected.

Ross

I'm gonna try this one again.

Do you reckon our Elk County Economic Development And Youth Services employee had the conscent of the Elk County Commissioner's Board meeting to call the Elk County Summer Day Camp the Elk Konnected Day Camp on the Grant form filed for Elk County?
Just asking?
If she did have their permission what would that mean?
Would that possibly mean that our elected officials no longer work for all the county taxpayers?
If the commissioners did not give their consent would that mean they should take some kind of action?

I mean really, what's happening to our county?

Does anyone have any answers?
Who steers the steering committee?

Elk Konnected.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on June 28, 2011, 07:19:36 PM
Does anyone have any answers?

Someone surely does, Rosss.  And surely those who know would speak if the answers weren't problematic.  Of course there are all those other unanswered questions, too.  And the increasing numbers of people waking up and asking those questions and more.  Time will tell.

Do the taxpayers provide mileage costs and/or wages for any county employees to attend and 'work' at Elk Konnected functions?

Just wondering.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Who steers the steering committee???
                 Why won't they Converse with us???
                        What are Their Real goals???
Why the need to hide when they promised to be open on this forum???
                               Questions Galore
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on June 28, 2011, 06:03:32 PM
Steve, I am 81 years old and I am physically disabled to the point that I have to use a wheel chair to get around.  I wouldn't have a chance of getting a job as a teacher as my formal education ended with high school graduation.  Anything else that I know has been picked up through experience.

Well then you will understand why i am not able to get back to work.  I'm totally and physically disabled to the point i can't go back to work.  OTHERWISE I would be working.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk