Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

As has been stated before, no, Pat...I don't.  Even if I did, WHICH I DON'T, I wouldn't out anyone without their permission...And whomever it is that you're looking for has been fairly explicit in their silence.  Luckily, the same laws that guarantee you and the rest of your minions freedom of speech also guarantee others the right to silence.  Gods, I love America...One of the few places on earth where you can waste 140+ pages of space, harping on the same tired subject and keeping that ball rolling just by jerking a few chains... ;D...Life is a tragedy to those who feel...And an unending comedy to those who think.   ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 07:25:59 PM
As has been stated before, no, Pat...I don't.  Even if I did, WHICH I DON'T, I wouldn't out anyone without their permission...Gods, I love America...

Interesting turn of phrase.

Please notice... the question I posed was new & totally unrelated to anything asked before.

Diane Amberg

Catwoman

Me either...So, I'll adjust my blonde wig and just ask...What on earth are you trying ask now, Pat?

Patriot

Catwoman

Who are the watchers?  Watching what?  In what context?  Are you referring to those of us watching you and a select few others?  Or are you referring to yourselves as you lurk offline, "hidden", reading until you decide to answer?

readyaimduck

QuoteOne of the few places on earth where you can waste 140+ pages of space, harping on the same tired subject and keeping that ball rolling just by jerking a few chains

and  yet you just keep coming back with no answers.

Obviously the members WON"T state their names, and the ones that know, won't give them up without permission.

stalemate anyone until further notice?
and why would the Elk Konnected apologize for taking credit?   They haven't done anything wrong in their eyes?
ready

Diane Amberg

Does Elk County care who is getting "credit" for the camp? Have there been any complaints from the county proper?  Why is it an issue? Is it important?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk