Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 21, 2011, 09:58:20 PM
None of the road employees get paid enough. None. Never have and never will unless the county commissioners wake up and try to keep quality employees here by paying them more.

Which brings us full circle to county management, budgeting and funds handed out for extra curricular activities in lieu of better wages for good employees.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on June 20, 2011, 08:54:28 PM
IfYes, Janet. Joe Love used to be a Deputy but is now working maintenance for the Courthouse. We lost a damn good deputy in Deputy Love but we wish him the best in his future endeavors!

Never said he wasn't a good deputy.

kshillbillys

The only medication I need to "up", Cat, is my dramamine every time I read your posts.

Janet: I never said that you never said he wasn't a good deputy. LOL I was just mentioning to everyone our take on Joe Love. Damn fine man and deputy!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Patriot on June 21, 2011, 08:57:10 PM
Why is the county paying someone to get county grants for EK use?  Why can't EK get their own grants?

Why can't EK LLC get Public Square Communities, LLC, to write their grants for them? Anyone?  

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Patriot on June 21, 2011, 10:03:51 PM
Which brings us full circle to county management, budgeting and funds handed out for extra curricular activities in lieu of better wages for good employees.

LOL, Patriot. This is the first thing that you have written that I agree with. This county has never paid good wages. I don't know what anyone gets paid anymore, but, I will be learning that information soon. I just know that in all my years, we fought for every single dime that we could get. Not just the sheriff's office, all the employees.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: flintauqua on June 21, 2011, 03:06:37 PM
Here's another big word for the closed-minded:

adnauseam

Gosh. Quit using such big words. I always have to look them up to see what they mean.

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 21, 2011, 10:11:52 PM
LOL, Patriot. This is the first thing that you have written that I agree with.

If you'll read my writings carefully, I bet you'll find more than one thing we agree on.  Piss poor management is a cancerous thing and likely effects more than just payroll priorities.  But shhhhhhhh.... there are those here that think I'm a radical nutcase with a sick agenda... don't want you found guilty by association.

Janet Harrington

Have I ever written that I disagree with you? No, I don't think so. The only thing I have done is try to rile you up by being obnoxious.

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 21, 2011, 10:25:03 PM
Have I ever written that I disagree with you? No, I don't think so.

And I never said that you had.

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 21, 2011, 10:25:03 PM
The only thing I have done is try to rile you up by being obnoxious.

And you do a mighty fine job of it..... being obnoxious, that is.   ;D

But, do we yet know who owns EK LLC?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk