Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Well since I didn't actually say anything, you have no idea what I was thinking.... ::)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Folks all over the world that may be watching this thread, I simply want to apologize for the people in our county that have so little respect for the subject matter tha pertains to the control of our county that they will not stay on subject. The supposedly educated people are behaving like high school drop outs. No actually most high school drop outs have better manners. So I apologize to high school drop outs.

The subject matter is a serious matter in this county and is being treated in an infantile manner by the followers. They have no idea who they follow. They just follow blindly.

Or perhaps these followers will be polite enough to take their childishness and start another thread.

A couple of subject questions are. Let's see if they can communicate intelligently!

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

kshillbillys

Now, since Wilma got the answers to her question so quickly and easily, I think it's time we asked.....

Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Quote from Ross:
The supposedly educated people are behaving like high school drop outs.

Amen to that Ross !!

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 20, 2011, 07:49:40 PM
I own property in Elk County,  I bank in Elk County.  My family is in Elk County and has been there since before there was an Elk County.  My lifelong friends are in Elk County.  And for 37 of my 42 years I was a resident of Elk County.  Just because I currently reside in NW Ark. does not mean that Elk County, Kansas is not my county.
So what? You choose not to live here now, right?
You can't even rate as an Elk Konnected follower.
So what do you know about anything happening here, now?

Do you know the answers to the following:

Who steers the steering committee?

Elk Konnected.

Why are they hiding?

Show us that even though you are a not an Elk County resident how smart you are.
Don't put that KState emblem to any more shame, simply answer the questions.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on June 20, 2011, 08:17:55 PM
Folks all over the world that may be watching this thread, I simply want to apologize for the people in our county that have so little respect for the subject matter tha pertains to the control of our county that they will not stay on subject. The supposedly educated people are behaving like high school drop outs. No actually most high school drop outs have better manners. So I apologize to high school drop outs.

The subject matter is a serious matter in this county and is being treated in an infantile manner by the followers. They have no idea who they follow. They just follow blindly.

Or perhaps these followers will be polite enough to take their childishness and start another thread.

Well said.  Thanks Ross.  Intellectuals?  I wonder.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

We were just trying to get some rays of that limelight that Ross so desperately needs.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Wilma

Then who is Sheriff's Deputy Kevin Wray that was listed in the commissioner's minutes in last week's paper?  Who are the part time deputies?  What about city law enforcement?  Who else works in the sheriff's office?  Who is it that takes our emergency calls?

WHO ARE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS?

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

DOES THE SHADOW KNOW?

readyaimduck

There will be no Videos in this post.  You see, I am trying to think for myself. 
When I was growing up in the 50's my granpa was in Politics, and there were lots of arguing as to who was right and what should be done.  The ones with the biggest kahunas had the floor and it was Mr. Good's old (fill in a name) club. :-[

I went to college and dated a person that debated.   Hated that one...never let me talk, told me I was wrong and his teeth were bad.....but that's another thread...lol. :angel:

Fast forward to today:
Cautious acceptance is the normal today, with today's 'videos' on not only the real life of politicians, yet as to the internet as we use it.

So, in this particular thread I admire someone for asking questions as a cautious taxpayer,  I  actually agree with Ross/Patriot and Steve's questions....although I am put off by some of the methods....but hey, we all do things our own way...or we should be able to and still can talk with each other.  ???

My point is.....are you letting the videos speak for you, or can you speak for yourself?
It is not about who, as it is about what!   

Now I am ready and out to bed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk