Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Having been in a long-term relationship with a sheriff's deputy...No, they wiill not ALL give you their name and badge number.  There are very good reasons why they won't...Both for your protection AND theirs.  Stupid is as stupid does, Hillbilly.

You can channel whomever you chose, Flint...I'm right there with you!!!

flintauqua

Quote from: kshillbillys on June 20, 2011, 07:34:28 PM
Flintauqua: Just trying to fit in with the rest of you who still are on the blue pill. Pull your head out of your brownhole and look around!

As I have stated before - I have known these people either since I was about four years old, or since they moved to our fine county.  I've been looking around for that amount of time.  If any of these people were inclined to be the monsters you all are making them out to be, then wouldn't you think I would know.  

I believe it is you and certain others that keep this nonsense going that can't see the feces for the hemorroids.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

kshillbillys

What sheriff's deputy were you having a long term relationship with that wouldn't reveal his badge number? It is the LAW that if the citizen is in doubt, they can call the sheriff's office with the badge number to have them checked out. And if that "LEO" doesn't give you the information you are not to open your door to them.  Their name and badge number are also placed on the ticket if you are so lucky to get one...Run with this Forest....
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Our fine county where? Elk County or in NW Arkansas where you LIVE? Why would I think you know anything? I don't even know you!

Catwoman

You are not entitled to the name or badge number of those who operate under cover.  Do you really live so far out in the boonies, watching old re-runs, that you are that out of touch with how the rest of the world, outside of Elk County, operates?  I'll give you a headstart, plebe...You've got the furthest distance to run of anyone yet.  I live in Kansas, Hillbilly... ;D.

flintauqua

Quote from: kshillbillys on June 20, 2011, 07:44:25 PM
Our fine county where? Elk County or in NW Arkansas where you LIVE? Why would I think you know anything? I don't even know you!

I own property in Elk County,  I bank in Elk County.  My family is in Elk County and has been there since before there was an Elk County.  My lifelong friends are in Elk County.  And for 37 of my 42 years I was a resident of Elk County.  Just because I currently reside in NW Ark. does not mean that Elk County, Kansas is not my county.

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

Flint was also the voice welcoming the incoming Moline Alumni for a number of years...Grand and glorious was that voice! lol

flintauqua

Quote from: Catwoman on June 20, 2011, 07:52:19 PM
Flint was also the voice welcoming the incoming Moline Alumni for a number of years...Grand and glorious was that voice! lol

Shush! :-X  The MHSAA is a secret organization, it's in the oath.

kshillbillys

Well excuse me Cat, you didn't say they were "undercover", only that they were LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS....Be more careful who you're getting "under covers" with. I'm sorry that I'm so common and stupid, in your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion of me, as I am entitled to my opinion of you. But I'm a lady so......---- ---!

And Flint: I really don't care who you are or where you are. You said, who's out in Fantasyland now? Well Warph started with the sci fi. No one had anything rude to say to him though did they? Oh and speaking of Fantasyland...I hope you know that Big Jake, True Grit, The Searchers, Lonesome Dove, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly aren't real either...It's all fantasy.

Catwoman

No "Lady" I ever knew talked like that...And...No, thank you.  ;D  Pass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk