Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

LOL  Wilma, you are priceless...

I AGREE...This world is, as we know it, threatened if we don't know exactly who it is that is behind each and every badge running around on the street...It means the possible end of our ability to function as independent freedom-loving individuals if each and every body under those badges (forget only Elk County...I think we need the name of each and every badge-toting state and federal employee) doesn't identify themselves...After all, there could be some petulant characters out there who need to be identified so that we could put a huge scarlett letter on them of P for Persnickity Public Employee...

<yawn>

kshillbillys

This is about the oldest clip I could think of that sounded suitable. Wilma, if you still don't get it, I found something a little bit closer to your age, although Mary Pickford was still in silent films, so you still won't get it.

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Or maybe some Star Trek, Wilma. Sorry, no William Shatner.....

kshillbillys

Doug Hanks, Sheriff
Danny Ferguson, Undersheriff
John Walker
Zeb Hare

See how easy that was to get YOUR question answered?

flintauqua

In response to the three video links posted by kshillbilly - Who's out in fantasyland now?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

Ah, but you've left out all the other counties...I still feel threatened...Who are they?  Why are they not listed?  Do they have something to hide?  What vast conspiricy are they covertly engaging in?  Is there a reason they aren't listed here?

WHO ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AROUND WITHOUT BEING IDENTIFIED????  GOD HELP US!!!

kshillbillys

In response to Catwoman and her stupidity: Any officer will have to give you their name or badge number upon request so they can be called in and verified. Now can you say the same for EKLLC investors/owners/members? Now who's all persnickety?

Flintauqua: Just trying to fit in with the rest of you who still are on the blue pill. Pull your head out of your brownhole and look around!

flintauqua

Quote from: Catwoman on June 20, 2011, 07:31:19 PM
Ah, but you've left out all the other counties...I still feel threatened...Who are they?  Why are they not listed?  Do they have something to hide?  What vast conspiricy are they covertly engaging in?  Is there a reason they aren't listed here?

WHO ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AROUND WITHOUT BEING IDENTIFIED????  GOD HELP US!!!

Cat,

Don't you know it's all part of a radically liberal, communist plot to take over the country!

Help me, I'm channeling Joe McCarthy
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Catwoman on June 20, 2011, 07:31:19 PM

PAID public servants. Why are you concerning your self with OTHER counties? Those looking for truth about EK here are only concerned with ELK COUNTY. If you want other counties to be listed, join their forums. And by the way..that's conspirAcy...YOU'RE welcome....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk