Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Jeff Dunham is HILARIOUS...I love him!  ;D  Wish he'd come to the Looney Bin.

W. Gray

Does anyone remember Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney?

Jerry was the dummy and there was also a standby dummy named Knucklehead Smiff.

The program was on NBC at 8:00 pm on a weeknight in the early 1950s.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

What about Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy?  Mortimer Snerd was also one of Bergen's puppets.

flintauqua

Another classic from my youth was Lee Woodward and King Lionel doing the weather on KOTV Tulsa channel 6:

http://tulsatvmemories.com/leemurg.html
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 20, 2011, 03:57:09 PM
This was in last week's Prairie Star. Does this help or do you still have questions. Just trying to ease your wants.

Who Owns Elk Konnected, LLC

Thank you, Janet.  But,the contents of that article were addressed here right after the paper came out.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

Well, then didn't you get your answers?  Seemed to me they were all there.  The leaders and how they conduct business.  What else do you want?

Come to think of it, there is something about the county that I think is more important than the membership of an organization.  Who are our law enforcement officers?  I know the sheriff.  He was one of Janet's deputies that she hired so he could come back to Elk County and live with his family.  But who are the rest of the officers?  I have lived here for 6 years now and I have no idea of who the deputies might be.  The only one that I thought I knew about turned out to have quit several years ago.

Big, Bold Letters again.

WHO ARE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS?  

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

DOES THE SHADOW KNOW?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 20, 2011, 06:01:27 PM
What else do you want?

Owners, perhaps?

Quote from: Wilma on June 20, 2011, 06:01:27 PM
Come to think of it, there is something about the county that I think is more important than the membership of an organization.  Who are our law enforcement officers? 

The taxpayer money they take and its' use is pretty well accounted for, and their bosses we know are the taxpayers/voters.  When the time comes, the sheriff can be replaced by the voters.

Not so for a private LLC that takes taxpayer funds.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Interesting Warph...This one is more fitting for this thread...Just think of Morpheus as Patriot...You are Neo...

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

But they are paid with taxpayer money.  Shouldn't we know who it is that we are paying?  How do we know that they are even qualified to law enforcement if we don't know their names?  Don't I have as much right to ask these questions as you have to demand that someone list the EKLLC membership on the forum?  If you don't want to go find out for yourself who the members are, why should I go any further than demanding that the sheriff's employees be listed on the forum? 

WHO ARE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS?

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

DOES THE SHADOW KNOW?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk