Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Personally i haven't worried about posts attracting crazies. its the sane people that have power to lose i worry about.  I've dealth with crazies many times and they aren't a problem.  Sane people that have power send thugs to do their dirty work.  Those are the ones you worry about.  

As far as DC being unable to retrieve what you post, thats simply not true. You can disappear from the internet if you know how.  Its relatively simple.  

First and foremost rule never post information about yourself. Period.  Your name is about all you would want to give. I even put a false birthdate a lot of times on places that ask for it and gen delivery addy for my street addy

I have dsl and voip so i post my dsl line number for phone since i NEVER even answer it, don't even have a phone hooked up to it.  

And borrowing a line from ole neal boortz, I haven't done my job today if i haven't pissed off at least one person
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

The future of Elk County, the future of education in Elk County, how to spend wind farm money... Settled by 'consensus'?

Quotes from: Are You Being Delphied? (http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp)

The goal of the Delphi technique is to lead a targeted group of people to a predetermined outcome, while giving the illusion of taking public input and under the pretext of being accountable to the public. For the Delphi to work, it is critical that the targeted group be kept away from knowledgeable people who could lead them away from the Delphier's predetermined outcome...

One variation on the Delphi technique is to use a series of meetings. The attendees are often given a number or a colored card when they enter the room, to determine at which table they are to sit. The purpose of this is to break up the groups of potentially knowledgeable people who arrive together so that they will be sitting with strangers and therefore be subdued... (http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp)

From Elk Konnected's own story:(http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/aboutus.php)
With a goal of having a successful first Community Conversation, the Steering Committee members each asked 10-15 people whom we thought would not attend otherwise, we distributed notices at the churches, and advertized in the local newspaper and cable channel.
[/b]

The Delphi technique often uses a series of surveys to bring about "consensus." The surveys are promoted as information gathering regarding the wishes of the targeted public, but in reality they are designed to manipulate the desired outcome...(http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp)

From Elk Konnected's own story:(http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/aboutus.php)
To get a gauge of where our communities really were, we started interviewing "Konnected" people. Terry interviewed each steering committee members, who also filled out a "20 Clues Survey" (Community survey)...

...By the end of the survey period, we had conducted 58 interviews with engaged citizens representing the public square. We had also collected 140 community surveys. We were ready for our first community conversation...

Why do Elk Konnected/Public Square Communities processes so closely mirror a psychological warfare tactic developed in the 50s & 60s by the Rand Corporation for the Department of Defense?  Tactics that were modified and adapted by 1960s radical Saul Alinsky for use in the education system (The Alinsky Method).  Coincidence?

Who was Alinsky:  Born to Russian-Jewish parents in Chicago in 1909, Saul Alinsky was a Communist/Marxist fellow-traveler who helped establish the tactics of infiltration --
(http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2314)

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

That's really interesting Patriot. But I'd bet most Elk Konnected followers will just shrug it off. But the people that are just watching will understand the parallel.

Ross

Did Elk Connected get their retraction of sponsoring the Elk County Summer Day Camp in to the newspaper?
Today is the deadline by 5 pm I believe. Front page would be terrific to show they have some ethics.
We will all be looking at the paper with anxious care.

Who steers the steering committee?
Do they have ethics?
Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?

Ross

Where is Elk Konnected's Community?

I know of the Community of Moline. I can find it on the map.
I know of the Community of Elk Falls. I can find it on the map.
I know of the Community of Longton. I can find it on the map.

I don't know of the Community of Elk Konnected. I can't find it on the map.

When communities go before the County Commissioners And say they are from a community and want recreatiional funds, I can find their community on the map.

But I can not find the community of Elk Konnected on the map. Who is on their city council? Does their community have a school? Does their community have a church? What does their community have?

Elk County has all that and it is on the map.
Elk County even has an Economic Development person on the payroll.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Warph

Have you tried Map quest ???

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, tell me if I am wrong. Each community gets money out of the parks and recreation fund for use by ball clubs and different things. I know in the past that the county gave money to help redo the tennis court in Moline and also with the basketball court here in Howard. So, Elk Konnected, which is a group of individuals in which they do different events for children throughout the county, go to the meeting and ask for some money out of Parks and recreation fund. I think the event was the hit, run, and pitch contest, in which children from all over the country participated in. So, you have a problem with that?? I know what your problem with it is that the county is funding the events that Elk Konnect has or helps fund the events at times, am I right???? Well, to me it isn't any different then the county giving money to the different communities to help their ball clubs. I have seen the camps that they have put on in the different communities and there are kids from all over the country at the different camps.

If the country elects for the money in the parks and recreation fund to go towards events and things that children participate in, is that wrong?? I know they have been doing it for years. I have only been living in Elk County for 12 years, and before that Severy, but even I have been reading the commissioners notes in the paper for at least the past 12 and I am thinking that this is how the money from the parks and recreation has been spent forever. Just my take on it.

As for the followers remark about the people that VOLUNTEER for Elk Konnect, that is just wrong. People around here choose to volunteer for things. And everyone knows that if you volunteer for anything that there is always someone in charge of the event or whatever you are volunteering in. Do you not do what your ask if you volunteer at church or anything?? To me that remark about being puppets lead by a puppet master is totally wrong and way off base.

I don't know for sure who the ADMITTED MEMBERS AND THAT RUN ELK KONNECTED, but just from all the reading on it I pretty much can figure it out. I would hope that you could, too.
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on June 20, 2011, 02:27:18 PM
I don't know for sure who the ADMITTED MEMBERS AND THAT RUN ELK KONNECTED, but just from all the reading on it I pretty much can figure it out. I would hope that you could, too.

"Pretty much figure it out" leaves everyone reading this in the same spot you are.... which is "I don't know."
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Lookatmeknow!!

Well, I do know some that are on different committees. It's just not my place to put there name out there. As you have stated before this is a public forum, and if they want to come forth that is their decision not mine to decide for them.

So, you just want the names of the members? What will you all do then when you get the names? This is Elk County, everyone talks to everyone, sure it isn't that hard to find that out!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk