Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 18, 2011, 10:04:46 AM
Quote from Cat:  "And I am saying all of this in only the kindest way possible...You really need to quit perseverating on this.  It's just not healthy."

Reply from Ross:  "That sounds suspiciously like a threat....."  not all of reply.

Just how does that sound like a threat?  Advice , maybe, but not a threat.

And, Ross, you do spend an awful lot of time on this thread.  A person would think that you don't have any more to do than what I have.  Of course., I can always go out and coast down my ramp.  Lots of fun.  You all might want to try it sometime, not my ramp.  Get one of your own.

Cat:  Perseverating?

Quote from: Wilma link=topic=11780.msg165237# msg165237 date=1308413086
Quote from Cat:  "And I am saying all of this in only the kindest way possible...You really need to quit perseverating on this.  It's just not healthy."
What is the meaning of not healthy? We know she is not my doctor or my mommy and that can then easily be conceived as a threat. After all I have been threatened I believe by Elk Konnected with a possible lawsuit. Let the good times roll, the threats do not bother me.
And, Ross, you do spend an awful lot of time on this thread.
And that is none of your concern. I to have my disabilities. For your info I am not in a wheel chair, but I am having some trouble with one of my artificial knees and I am concerned that I might loose it. But that's okay. I do get my work done around here just fine just slower than I use to.

You Elk Konnected supporters seem to spend a lot of time worrying about what others do. Why would that be? What is Elk Konnected afraid of that they have to use threats and warnings?

When does Elk Konnected apologize for using Elk County resources and taking credit for the Elk Count Summer Day Camp?

Who is your Puppet Master?

Wilma

I spend a lot of time worrying about others, you included, because I don't have anything else to do.  Love it.  So much fun.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 18, 2011, 10:14:35 AM
The term refers to a constantly repeated act on the part of a special education student, such as constantly rocking...Or constantly biting the palm of the hand...Or incessant talking...It refers to the inability, at all, to control one's actions.  Hmmmm.  Wonder why the term "perseveration" would have been chosen...??  LOL  You're a sharp one, Wilma!!

And Ross...If I had to go through and correct all of the mistakes you've made on all of these pages you've created, I'd be here until the end of next week doing it! lol  You are welcome to your mistakes...And, why would I correct them for you?  It is in your mistakes that people can judge your voracity...And yours leave a lot of room for thought...Or conjecture, as you would have it.  ;)
Aparrently ---- oh heck I ain't wasting any more of my time with you.
Keep up the good work of Elk Konnected.
Have a great weekend.

Who steers the steering committee?

Ross

Cat:  Perseverating?

I just don't believe she is using the word properly. And all the while worrying about my typo's.

Merriam-Webster
per·sev·er·a·tion
noun \pər-ˌse-və-ˈrā-shən\

: continuation of something (as repetition of a word) usually to an exceptional degree or beyond a desired point

— per·sev·er·ate \-ˈse-və-ˌrāt\intransitive verb

— per·sev·er·a·tive \-ˌrā-tiv\adjective

So actually if I have reached her desired point, she could just move on.
Ignorance is bliss.

Elk Konnected needs to do better. TTFN

Who steers the steering committee?

Catwoman

OMG, Ross... ::)...You just don't know when to quit, do you?  YOU'VE JUST MADE MY POINT FOR ME!  It is one thing to be thought stupid...It's another to open your mouth and prove the point.

You would have been smarter to have quit while you were ahead.

Wilma

Reply # 1198 from Ross:  "Aparrently.....oh heck I aint' wasting any more time with you."

Ross, is that a promise?

Catwoman

LOL...OMG...I wouldn't hold your breath, Wilma!

Catwoman

jarhead

Ross, Aint it a cry'n damn shame that the "University of Khe Sahn" didn't spend more time teaching us how to spell better and use correct punctuation instead of those useless classes like HOW TO SURVIVE !!! ;D

Ross

It is just the anti-social attitude of Elk Konnected followers. It's what they are taught to do.
Forgive them for they know not what they do.
The boss says do it and they do it. Distract and misdirect.

They can't even tell who they are following because the puppet master stays hidden.

Let's ask them  

They don't know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk