Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

redcliffsw those are some great points.
However in my opinion Elk Konnected has infiltrated the County Government, some city Government and the school board.
And it has admitted they can't keep their rolls seperate.
My question is for what purpose?

Just MHO.

Wilma

Have you gone to the proper authorities, yet?  Mr. Ross, Mr. Wray, you have been given all kinds of places that you can contact to have this matter investigated.  Why haven't you done the right thing?

Catwoman

I agree, Wilma...PatRoss has been given all the information needed to shut up and get busy...Looks like Frank's take on it is the truth...Alll these two are REALLY interested in is limelight.  Period.  Sad, really sad.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 18, 2011, 07:46:12 AM
Have you gone to the proper authorities, yet?  Mr. Ross, Mr. Wray, you have been given all kinds of places that you can contact to have this matter investigated.  Why haven't you done the right thing?
We are doing the right thing we are bring awarness to the Elk County Citizens and taxpayers about Elk Konnected.
Especially about their obsession with giving orders and always trying to control, IMHO.

If you happen to believe some outside authority needs to be contacted I invite you to follow your own advice.

Who steers the steering committee?
Who is your Puppet Master?

Catwoman

Quote from: Ross on June 18, 2011, 09:22:44 AM
Weare

I believe the word you're searching for so desperately is "we're".

You're welcome. :-)

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 18, 2011, 08:30:59 AM
I agree, Wilma...PatRoss has been given all the information needed to shut up and get busy...Looks like Frank's take on it is the truth...Alll these two are REALLY interested in is limelight.  Period.  Sad, really sad.
Your attempt at distraction is failing miserably. You might ask Elk Konnected for better instructions on how to deflect or distract. What lime light are you talking about. I thought this is an open forum and everyone can have a say and an opinion. Or do you think you are in the limelight? If so, good for you. Enjoy your limelight to the fullest.
Sad, really sad that you get your limelight here.

Your so called information is available any time on the internet and we did not ask you for legal advice. If you think legal authorities need to be notified --- just do it.

In the mean time.

Who steers the steering committee?

Catwoman

Quote from: Wilma on June 18, 2011, 09:20:23 AM
Cat, how are you today?  Do you like this hot humidity?

This Cat is staying inside today, where there is air conditioning!!!!!!!! lol  Hope your day is going as well, Wilma?

And Ross...Get a life!!  My God...As much time as you spend on here, you must have absolutely nothing better to do with your time.  Yes, we all see you.  Yes, you're pretty.  Now...Leave off. 

And I am saying all of this in only the kindest way possible...You really need to quit perseverating on this.  It's just not healthy.

Have a wonderful weekend hopefully doing something else other than constantly repeating yourself...

Cat  :D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 18, 2011, 09:37:51 AM
This Cat is staying inside today, where there is air conditioning!!!!!!!! lol  Hope your day is going as well, Wilma?

And Ross...Get a life!!  My God...As much time as you spend on here, you must have absolutely nothing better to do with your time.  Yes, we all see you.  Yes, you're pretty.  Now...Leave off.  

And I am saying all of this in only the kindest way possible...You really need to quit perseverating on this.  It's just not healthy.

Have a wonderful weekend hopefully doing something else other than constantly repeating yourself...

Cat  :D
Yes, you're pretty.  Now...Leave off.
No, I ain't pretty and no, I ain't leaving off. I have every right to be here unless the owner says otherwise. I don't believe you are the owner.
And I am saying all of this in only the kindest way possible...You really need to quit perseverating on this.  It's just not healthy.
That sounds suspiciously like a threat. I guess I'm to stupid to let threats bother me. And I want you to know that is not a good christian thing to do. If what I say bothers you so much there are thousands of other topics on this forum or you have the opportunity to start another thread.

My life is my business and you have no idea what i have time for or don't have time for. May I suggest you focus on your own life. By the way does Elk Konnected control it for you? Did they tell you to tell me to go away?

Who is your Puppet Master? Just my opinions and questions.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 18, 2011, 09:33:39 AM
I believe the word you're searching for so desperately is "we're".

You're welcome. :-)
I believe you are wrong, again.
I am no secretary so I made a typographical error.
But since you are so interested in correcting me , would you please go through the whole thread and find my spelling errors and typo's so I can fix them. Thank You.
The words were WE ARE.
Did Elk Konnected instruct you on this diversion as well?
I like diversions and distractions from Elk konnected they are fun.

Catwoman

The term refers to a constantly repeated act on the part of a special education student, such as constantly rocking...Or constantly biting the palm of the hand...Or incessant talking...It refers to the inability, at all, to control one's actions.  Hmmmm.  Wonder why the term "perseveration" would have been chosen...??  LOL  You're a sharp one, Wilma!!

And Ross...If I had to go through and correct all of the mistakes you've made on all of these pages you've created, I'd be here until the end of next week doing it! lol  You are welcome to your mistakes...And, why would I correct them for you?  It is in your mistakes that people can judge your voracity...And yours leave a lot of room for thought...Or conjecture, as you would have it.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk