Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 07:20:18 PM
You do not seek answers!  Plain and simple.  You seek only to continue a smear campaign against anyone associated with Elk Konnected in any capacity.  You have attacked singularly and as a group the very people who are trying their darndest to give Elk County and the surrounding area a better future.  You have attacked their methods, you have attacked their motives, you have attacked their heritage.

Attack, attack, attack!

You've been given answers.  You have been told where you can find answers.  You don't like the answers you have received because they do not match your preconceived, narrow-minded viewpoint that any progressive change is bad and must be attacked!

Attack, attack, attack!

Are you a registered member of elk konnected?

readyaimduck

Wilma, I owe you an apology.
It is the people makking the claims that have to show proof.

Stupid me!   

Sorry...now I NEED  to be

Ready for bed

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on June 14, 2011, 10:45:44 AM
Oh yea, Commissioner Hendricks, Asked me why I could not ask her before the meeting, why can't you talk to me in private, . . . Third, I would not trust being in private with her, so that would never happen.

Mr. FW Ross,

Just what are you insinuating here - "I would not trust being in private with her"?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

greatguns

Ross, are you a follower, a leader, or just full of yourself?

Patriot

I was told that the Youth Coordinator function of the Elk County government, a position now held by Ms. Brummel, was created in recent years by the county commission at the suggestion of Elk Konnected.  I was also told the joint function of Economic Development Director was a part time function prior to the addition of the youth coordinator duties.  Will anybody here confirm that?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on June 14, 2011, 08:45:05 PM
Do you have any proof that our commissioners are dishonest?  Remember, no proof has been presented on this thread.

Don't need proof.  They must account for everything they do.  That is the right of every citizen and when they don't, then we can expect something illicit is going on.   Trust no one in government!  They are easily corrupted.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on June 14, 2011, 10:20:34 PM
...They are easily corrupted.

William Pitt, the Elder, The Earl of Chatham and British Prime Minister to the UK House of Lords in 1770:

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it"

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

As true today as when first spoken.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 08:16:49 PM
We have had this argument before, but for anyone new that is looking in

And if we are going to continue this line of thought, I suggest a new thread!
You are acting like Elk Konnected saying but not doing.
Don't just suggest go do it. Go start a new thread. elk konnected suggestions don't appear to work either.

Who are those people, the elk konnected, LLC registered members?

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 08:49:22 PM
Why Wilma, what would they do with proof?  Or answers?  That would just bring the political witch-hunt to a screeching halt.  They are having so much more fun with ambiguous (at best) accusations and insinuations than they would ever have with proof or answers.
If everything is so bogus why do you hang around here? If elk konnected is all that an a bag of peanuts you should not have to find this thread as a threat and have to defend elk konnected would you.

But hey, didn't elk konnected  abuse Elk County resoursces by:

Didn't Elk Konnected fraudulently abuse our Elk County Government web site until County Commissioner Liebos aunt called them on it.

Didn't Elk Konnected fraudulently abuse the Elk County Crisis phone system buy using it for their own purposes until a ruckus was raised.

Didn't Elk Konnected fraudulently claim to be sponsering the Elk County Summer Day Camp.
The Elk County Summer Day Camp was set straight at the Elk County Commissioners Meeting. When the commissioners admitted that our Elk County employee in the position of Economic Development and Youth Development applied for the grant and when it was admitted to that she is also running the program.

When asked of the county commissioners why Elk Konnected  is claiming credit for the Elk County Summer Day Camp, County Commissioner Hendricks asked, "What difference does it make who gets credit?" That question only required an answer of DUH. But I was polite. It was stated by me, that I am proud of this county and the work our employee had done in setting the Elk County Summer Day Camp. Odds are you won't read any of it in the minutes of the meeting because two board members are admitted supporters of Elk Konnected. I believe they have misguided loyalties, that's my opinion and I stand by it.

I believe if our elected officials wish to be a Booster Club for people that abuse our County Resources they should at least show a bit of discreation and not do it during the County Commissioners meetings. Or wait a minute are they by chance registered members of
Elk Konnected?

How about the County Commissioner that claims to be the founder of elk konnected. She wrote a letter slamming at least one of our Elk County Communities and wrote another letter as a third person praising herself as Elk Kopnnected. Where are the ethics of Elk Konnected?

Elk Konnected seems only to have came up with the same old idesa and to have copied events that have gone on for years with in the different communities, nothing new, nothing innovative.

Who are these people, the registered members of elk konnected?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk