Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 14, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
And half the posts were yours, weren't they?
What's the point? It's being read maybe by many, many more. And even the sheples may open their minds and learn something.

Wilma

And where are all the new members that were asked to join to show their support for your opinion?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 14, 2011, 06:30:24 PM
And where are all the new members that were asked to join to show their support for your opinion?

You seem to have a real problem staying focused on the important issues.

What is Elk Konnected, LLC's detailed 5 year plan for the development of this county?  How will that plan be implemented?  What are the specific objectives?  Or is it kinda hit n miss?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 14, 2011, 06:30:24 PM
Did you invite someone and get stood up?
This is an open forum andthere are no requirements to join in in any thread. Didn't you know that?

We invited The Elk Konnected registered members but they apparently are not communicators with out their mouth piece from Wilson County. And he is not part of Elk Konnected, he is a hired hand. Perhaps you could call him Elk UnKonnected since is not an Elk County resident.

Who are the registered members of Elk Konnected?

Wilma

I just invited the onlookers to express their support for your opinions.  You got stood up.

Catwoman

frawin

flintauqua

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Even a child can see that dozens of perfectly valid questions have been asked, and all have gone unanswered, nay, ignored.

I suspect most serious citizens who really care about their communities can see the childish games of sandbox ridicule being played. 

If you think there aren't discussions about the issues in this thread on the streets, you are mistaken.

If you think those discussions largely mirror your childish dismissals, you are greatly mistaken.

Cheer, chide and goad all you wish, at some point, the answers will materialize. Just verifiable answers, that's all we seek.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk