Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

QuoteHer job has to do with recreational activities for the youth of the county, wouldn't it just make sense for her to also be involved in any other youth related activities such as coaching and camps?   

Ok, noow I am really confused.  ???  If her job has to do with recreational activities for the youth of the county, then why the redundant 'other youth related activities'?  Is that not all recreational which would fall under her job duties?

ready...thank you Gina for some clarification....I appreciate your honest posts.

momof 2boys

The county is not involved in directing all recreational activities.  Those that they are involved with, Ms. Brummel is the director.  But she is also involved with activities that are not county run, for example the baseball club for Howard.  She has helped with that, along with her fiance' for the past two years.  Her involvement has nothing to do with her job, but it would only make sense that she is involved with the baseball club because of her connection with the youth of the area, plus her stepchildren being involved.

readyaimduck

flintauqua

Maybe I could have structured that sentence better, but you know exactly what I meant.

I have employed people with the name Perkins.

I have had people named Perkins as direct supervisors.

I attended thirteen years of school, and four years of college with people with the name Perkins.

There is not anything evil about any of the Perkins families.  They are all hard-working, forward-thinking people who have suddenly been singled out as a target by a small number of regressive, anti-anything naysayers who are bent on saving Elk County from the evils of progress.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

A false hood.
Elk Konnected to host Day Camps
http://www.taylornews.org/pst/?s=Elk+Konnected+day+camp
It should have read Elk County Hosts Day Camps.
Not Elk Konnected.

That's a fact.

readyaimduck

QuoteThere is not anything evil about any of the Perkins families

wow, didn't mean to step on your toes!  I didn't know who you were talking about but it just struck me as a comic relief as to this heated thread.  Didn't think you would take it so seriously.
I am Sorry Flint.

ready

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on June 13, 2011, 05:13:43 PM
There is not anything evil about any of the Perkins families.  They are all hard-working, forward-thinking people who have suddenly been singled out as a target by a small number of regressive, anti-anything naysayers who are bent on saving Elk County from the evils of progress.

You really do hold the misguided belief this is all about the Perkins family, don't you?  Sorry you feel that way.  If it were only that simple.  Sad.  Really sad.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

What's sad and misguided is this coordinated and malicious affront to all of the good, decent, hard working people of Elk County and the bordering areas, that have taken it upon themselves to try and change things. 

From your anonymous position here on the Forum you have attacked and maligned Elk Konnected and any and all who ascribe to the fact that what they are doing, and the manner in which they are doing it, is good and proper.  And quite frankly it has gone on for far too long.  You are not going to get the answers you want by continuing this witch-hunt.  If you want answers at all.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

thatsMRSc2u

I personally think it is about Perkins on your side Patriot...at least partially.....I believe it's all about gettin shut down when he went in loaded for bear on the side of Ross....that "person from out west" didnt let him have his little hissy fit and it hurt his feelings.

You jumped on his bandwagon to egg him on and have your little digs and innuendos and fun deriding anybody who had or has the cajones to speak out to either one of you.

You actually think you have "superior" intellect than most of us  and a freer thinkin mind than the people who DARE to disagree with your tin hat scenario of "evil" intention and mind-washing lollipop hand-outs (force-feedings).

I've been reading this because I was wondering how long your little dog and pony bully show would get by until people started standing up to it. Guess I have MY answer :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk