Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Did you really ask me if I was there when the railroad came in? ;D I'm no spring chicken, but I'm not quite THAT old. :P I think my great grandfather was there though.

readyaimduck

QuoteDid you really ask me if I was there when the railroad came in?
LOL not personally, yet hypothetically.  Our town was promised a Railroad, and they all started preparing for it.
Well, words in the dust...so to speak.  They moved it where our town was not.

Almost a "Gibbs slap", only to the face of Fall River.  And they made lots of money over it....What happened to the others that couldn't afford to follow the 'dream'?
Ergo...Elk County, Elk Konnected, Elk Konnected LLC.

ready.

Ross

Elk Konnected uses the same tactics that Arc fault complained the state was using. I think I pointed that out pretty durn well in my   Reply #871 on page #88 of this thread.
That tactic being control, fear, the idea of promises.

Elk Konnected has and says: Steering Committee??? Dying County? Place of the future? Instructions? Exspell the negative? Cities will fade away? Don't point out problems??

And Arc indicated his displeasure with what the state did IMO. IMHO the control Elk Konnected places on citizens is far worse and more complicated. And you have to sit in their circle of chairs and you can't sit with those you know and love, or your friends.

Governor has and says: Talking about sheeple?  Guiding the public? And a structured meeting? Grandstanding? Forget the negatives and accentuate the positive??? Promise better relationships?

Elk Konnected said don't point out problems. Now wouldn't it be rather difficult to find solutions if you don't know and point out the problems? That is just plain foolishness.

The main question's of this thread are;   Who are the officially registered Elk Konnected members???
                                                                       Why won't they Converse with us???
                                                                              What are Their Real goals???

Catwoman

frawin

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 12, 2011, 06:24:42 PM
Oh, for God's sake...90 pages of this...

We are going for 90 more if necessary. But you aren't required to come here.
Do you happen to have any input worth reading?

I believe you have said something like, I think the US is waking up from the rhetoric-induced stupor that O put his followers into...At least, I am hoping so. Perhaps the same could apply to Elk County Citizens concerning Elk Konnected. What cha got?

Catwoman

I am sure I couldn't add anything to your 90 pages of understated, selfless, erudite eloquence...So I will bow to your undeniable prowess and leave quietly before I can do anything to encourage any further verbage... ;D...

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 12, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
I am sure I couldn't add anything to your 90 pages of understated, selfless, erudite eloquence...So I will bow to your undeniable prowess and leave quietly before I can do anything to encourage any further verbage... ;D...
Well thank you very much.
Have a great life.

Who are the officialiy registered Elk Konnected members???
                 Why won't they Converse with us???
                        What are Their Real goals???

Catwoman

Well, so much for not encouraging any further verbosity...<sigh>

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 12, 2011, 08:31:32 PM
Well, so much for not encouraging any further verbosity...<sigh>
Well if you've got something to add.
I'm sure everyone on this thread would love to hear it.
Don't hold back now.
Tell us what you know about the registerd members of Elk Konnected, LLC. Who are they?
Why are they hiding?
Why do they call the so called volunteers, followers, when they think no one is listening.

I believe you said on another post, What a heaping load of horse manure...Not even well-aged/well-composted crap...,
and ii believe that is what you are heaping on us now.

Aren't you an teacher/educator?
Well educate us on who the Elk Konnected LLC Registered members are.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk