Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Why is the Sheriff siding with EK?  Seems like we should to hear more about the Sheriff and his involvement.

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on June 10, 2011, 09:14:01 PM
Why is the Sheriff siding with EK?  Seems like we should to hear more about the Sheriff and his involvement.

It was actually a couple of deputies. And they were very polite and met me halfway out of the building. They were complete gentlemen.

I would assume they were there to protect the instigators --- Elk Konnected. I am kidding. LOL

I think they show up at all Elk Konnected's conversations but i wouldn't swear to it.

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 10, 2011, 08:41:49 PM
Wow, Volition was not used until Sarah Palin used it.  Now it is a buzz word, albeit appropiately placed.
Wilma, just out of curiousity...why are you defending Elk Konnected so furiously? and why do you lash out at Ross so much? 

???
Wilma are you picking on me? I really didn't think you were picking on me.
I think you are a sweet lady just asking questions.
Tell me please.

readyaimduck

Here's a thought:
Perhaps Elk Konnected is a group that made the County residents of said county feel good about
the things that they were ALREADY doing?   ???
If so, then Elk Konnected can pat themselves on the back.  The residents of the REAL Elk County already knew this as a fact.

Now, as to the grants and the money issues....well, I need to sleep on that one.
a tired ready

Roma Jean Turner

Since when does the word 'Volition' belong to Sarah Palin.  I've used it as applicable for decades.  I'd be willing to bet that Wilma has been familiar with the word long before Sarah even touched a basketball. Cut the condescending crap.

Wilma

Me, picking on Ross?  Who is it that takes every one of my posts and tears it to pieces, sentence by sentence?  And what does he prove?  Just that his mentality cannot take him past what he considers a slight.  And as for using the wrong term for EKLLC, EK or whatever.  Since when are the deputies called sheriff?

Patriot

Goodness!  I'm not sure cat fights are going to answer any of the as yet unanswered questions about Elk Konnected, LLC and their commingling with the government and tne employees of the taxpayers.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on June 11, 2011, 07:50:38 AM
Goodness!  I'm not sure cat fights are going to answer any of the as yet unanswered questions about Elk Konnected, LLC and their commingling with the government and tne employees of the taxpayers.
It to will pass, just like gas. LOL
I was"t offended in the least little bit.
Just a little misconception that's all.
Quote from: Ross on June 10, 2011, 09:20:17 PM
It was actually a couple of deputies. And they were very polite and met me halfway out of the building. They were complete gentlemen.
I do believe the technical title would be Elk County Deputy Sheriff's.
You are right it's just a diversion from the subject by an Elk Konnected follower?

What if Elk Konnected really is a secret society?
What if it is a secret society of the wealthy in Elk County?
What would be the purpose?
What would be the goals?
Why?
What other reason would they have to be hiding?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Roma Jean Turner

Diane Amberg

I'm back from our trip in Baltimore, just made myself a bowl of popcorn (hypothetically) and I'm catching up on this very entertaining thread.
  Mr. Ross, "the technical title" of those nice law enforcement folks would be Elk County Deputy Sheriffs... No apostrophe, not possessive, simple plural. (Poke ,Poke ;)) Be careful, I'm one of those spelling police... ;D  and yes, I do know a typo from an error.
 Mr. Ross, and secondarily Patriot, at this point, so long after the original questions ,IMHO you are just being ignored. I think they have just moved on to work on the projects that are up and running. Some of the ideas from those earlier posted interest lists were easy to get started on, others would have to be long range planning objectives, like economic improvements. I know one interest had to do with encouraging new blood to help with projects that have indeed gone on for years. It's been the same few people over and over again. They needed and wanted help. Perhaps the committees have gotten some new interest as the result of those group sessions. I'm just guessing, someone would have to say as to whether I'm right or wrong. Even something one enjoys can get old after too many years of doing it with little new interest or enthusiasm. Been there done that!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk