Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 07, 2011, 08:35:55 AM
Mr. Ross, The existence of EK or not had nothing to so with your having done a wonderfully honorable thing for that child.
That's a fact,that's the point. he did something nice for someone by mowing their lawn for free because they had no money.
 nor do I believe EK or EKLLC are up to no good either.
I have addressed a few indescreations on their part. But why do people that are supposedly running an organization that is suppose to be doing so much good have to hide? What are they afraid of. They want my tax dollars come out of hiding. Let all of Elk County know who they are. Show some real goals rather than just handing out lollipops and doing what the communities have already been doing. We as a county already pay an employee as an economic and youth services person. Let her do her job. It appears now we are paying her to work for Elk Konnected instead of working for the county.
 As far as your son, that's wonderful. I know it's none of my business, but I'd love to hear the whole story someday.  
Okay, I scewed up sharing with you, I was stupid and not thinking. Durn tin foil hat, I need a new one. No I would not feel sad they have a right to free speech. State money, what state
money? I don't pocket any state money. I do have a retirement income and social security and some savings. That's it. I'm poor but no welfare or food stamps.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 07, 2011, 09:07:22 AM
So you think they're a bunch of crooks? Any proof or just speculation and hearsay, usually from quoting each other?  Are you always such a pessimist? You are another one that nobody knows anything about. Are you local? Do you even live in Kansas? You always find interesting conservative blogs for us to read but we know nothing about you...Male, female? Just curious.

LOL  Read the new Educating our kids topic.... "Some days he feels like a nut, some days he don't."

Always about gossip & trivialities...never about substance.  Attack the messenger, avoid the message.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people."  - Eleanor Roosevelt
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

redcliffsw

Now that you mentioned it, yes it's possible they are a bunch of crooks.   By the way, can you tell us any respectable organizations
that are using the Delphi Technique in meetings?  

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 07, 2011, 09:07:22 AM
So you think they're a bunch of crooks? Any proof or just speculation and hearsay, usually from quoting each other?  Are you always such a pessimist? You are another one that nobody knows anything about. Are you local? Do you even live in Kansas? You always find interesting conservative blogs for us to read but we know nothing about you...Male, female? Just curious.

Yes, Diane there is a Santa Clause.
Jesus do I sound like a woman. I've said many times I am a retired old fart. How many women talk like that?????
Ross is very real.
Ross lives in Elk County.
Ross pays taxes in Elk County.
Ross stood in front of the Elk County Commissioners and watched two them take offence at the suggestion the Elk Konnected used taxpayers. One even denied it even afte I said who was that asking for money just before I stood up. Oh, Elk Konnected Youth Services! She still denied using taxpayers dollars.

I was born and raised in Independence, Montgomery County, Kansas, 40 miles east of Moline. I have been gone since 1966 except for a brief period in the late 70's. Upon forced disability retirement I did a search on the internet for land. Anything in Montgomery County was far to expensivse. I did find my little 60 acre place here near Moline. I checked out the area via the internet, for schools, doctors and hospitals. The major hospitals are 60 and 80 miles away but that was the same thing where I lived in Washington state. This was a very strong concern of mine.  I also stumbled on to a Readers Digest magazine that had an article with a map of all tornadoes across the US for the previous ten year period. Believe it or not it showed tons of dots and the dot's circled around this area where my place is.  Not a dot one in the circle.  I have watched the radar on the internet show sever storms headed right at us  but divide and go north and south of us and then merge back together. I've watched it happen many times. Where is my tin foil hat?

I am neither a democrat or republican, I am not a racist or a biggot. I am not a sexist, I had 6 older sisters and 2 older brothers. We were dirt poor when i was growing up because my father became disabled. I do not regret any of iy. I still enjoy depression food's today.

I can also be a real a**hole if I have too. I will try to refrain from vulgarities from this point on, on this forum. I prefer to be polite.

I hope that is sufficient?

So you definitly don't live here do you? Or you most likely would have heard of me because of ths forum.

Too bad, that must mean you don't know the answer to the following question:

Who are the registered members/owners of Elk Konnected?[/b]

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on June 07, 2011, 09:15:21 AM
Now that you mentioned it, yes it's possible they are a bunch of crooks.   By the way, can you tell us any respectable organizations
that are using the Delphi Technique in meetings?  

Respectable no.  Devious and controlling yes.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Oh, my...Mr. Ross my question was actually directed at that famous unknown person....Red....but thanks for the nice information. I was really just poking fun, but it's hard to do when you can't actually hear me. Nobody knows anything about Red. Sorry, that attempt flopped. Now I'll go away and pack...headed for Baltimore for a few days. Gonna visit some crabs and see the sights at the Inner Harbor. Have fun.

Patriot

Even still, the real questions remain...

Who owns the company that wants to lead in the future development of Elk County?

What is their vision?  How do they plan to realize that vision?  How much taxpayer money will be needed?

Is their work all about bringing towns together?  Together to do what?  How will this be accomplished?

What about unique community identities?  Should individual communities all be following a centrally controlled 'plan'?

Are they planning for needed job growth?  How?  infrastructure?  How?

Beyond unclear 'community standards', youth activities, after school movies, direct competition with individuals in town wide garage sales, and attempts to influence government based on questionably derived 'public opinion outcomes' produced at highly managed 'community conversations' guided by hired professional facilitators what should we expect?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

You know, Patriot, you should find a good private investigator to find your answers.  If he can't find any answers, then they don't exist.  Remember, PIs can use methods that are illegal.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on June 07, 2011, 10:24:31 AM
highly managed 'community conversations' guided by hired professional facilitators what should we expect?

In my opinion failure and increased property taxes due to overspending of County funds by the Elk Konnected hidden official
registered owners/members. Just look at their list on page one. You can't build a new health center with an indoor swimming pool or a YMCA type club with the 20 years of money ythe county might get from the wind farm. That would just simply lead to failure. No rocket science in that.

Oh, but wait a minute they blame Elk County people for those suggestions. Naw, that won't fly. There are no names attached to any of the suggestions. So no Elk County citizen said it apparently.  Elk Konnected has no registered members so therefore Elk Konnected technically does npt exist.Therefore can not fail. Our County Commissioners along with everyone else shuld ignore Elk Konnected just as they ignore us, right?  No more Conversations that are controlled by a from Wichita County Kansas.

Where is that tin foil hat when I need it.

Who are the registered owners/members of this non existant Elk Konnected??????

Won't you come out and play?

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 07, 2011, 11:03:11 AM
You know, Patriot, you should find a good private investigator to find your answers.  If he can't any answers, then they don't exist.  Remember, PIs can use methods that are illegal.
Ooh, Patriot is she actually suggesting illegal stuff?
Personally I wouldn't hire someone to do illegal stuff for me.
I wouldn't want to be on the 5 O'clock news.
Wilma did someone from Elk Konnected suggest that idea????

Who are the registered owners/members of this non existant Elk Konnected??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk