Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 04, 2011, 10:40:22 PM
Sigh . . . . I'll post it again:  :D

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,5416.0.html

These people are the ones most likely to have information about the LLC. Have you contacted them? I repeat:Meet them in private and come back here for your public discourse.

Why in private? These highly respected people have to hide in private to have an honest and open conversation. Do you actually believe that they need to hide in private? Why???

Do you really believe a so called organization to help Elk County while using our tax dollars needs to hide out?

Really!!!!!

Do you have a family member that is a registered or lawful  member of Elk Konnected?

The question if they are not the actual lawful registered investors/donors/members what good would it do to meet in private? Would it be to dish out dirt, that's not what we are asking for. So why hide. Only Elk Konnected followers have talked about dirt on here, not us.

We have asked, again and again, "Who are the regestered members of Elk Konnected?"

If you are not an Elk Konnected regestered member you are only a follower being called a volunteer and we are not asking you, unless you know who the regestered members are.

In my opinion and I truely believe our newspaper editor Rudy Taylor is privileged because he told me via e-mail that i have saved that he is affiliated with Elk Konnected. I'm sure as any good newspaper man would do you are monitoring this Forum with notification of activity of this thread. So I ask you Mr. Taylor won't you enlighten us, as to who are the legal or registered members of Elk Konnected. I'm sure the majority of us here in Elk County would appreciate hearing from you.

"Who are the regestered members of Elk Konnected?"

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 04, 2011, 01:50:12 PM
I may have to agree there.  I believe:
1.  Elk Konnected, LLC is a valid legal business.
2.  I believe Public Squares was doing what they were hired to do.
3.  I believe that Elk Connected is a group of people volunteering to help out their county.

What I don't believe and will try to follow the emphasis, is that:  
Howard wants to be the only town to recieve monies in Elk County.  
A comissioner needs to step back from groups that he/she is involved in without creating a conflict of interest and ethical missdoings.

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 04, 2011, 01:50:12 PM
Howard wants to be the only town to recieve monies in Elk County.

I believe this would be a mis-statement on the surface.
In my opinion from what I have read Elk Konnected was established during the time of the development and proceesing of the area for the wind farm and it took place in Howard by Howard citizens. Sure Elk Konnected has at least one person from each community working for them as at least a volunteer/follower. That in itself does not mean each of the communities fully support Elk Konnected.
But we don't know the regestered/legal members of Elk Konnected do we. I can sense that the majority of their supporters/followers/volunteers are from Howard, and I believe that is one of the reasons Elk Konnected actual members are staying hidden.

Let's Play Ball.      Elk Konnected        Come out of HidingLet's Play Ball.      Elk Konnected        Come out of Hiding

Mom70x7

Quote from: Ross on June 05, 2011, 05:26:43 AM
Why in private? These highly respected people have to hide in private to have an honest and open conversation. Do you actually believe that they need to hide in private? Why???

You're not getting it.  ??? Just because YOU choose the forum does not mean everyone has to use the forum. There are more ways to communicate than just this forum. I'm suggesting you try some of them.
If one way doesn't work, try another. Using a very old phrase - there's more than one way to skin a cat;) (Not that I'm advocating any kind of skinning!  :D  :D  :D )

Wilma

Mom, they don't get it because they don't want to get it.  They want to dominate the conversation.  They want it only on their terms.  Maybe they are the ones that are wanting to take over the government of Elk County.  Maybe they are afraid of learning the truth which would shut them up.  Maybe...............................

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 05, 2011, 07:30:38 AM
  Maybe they are the ones that are wanting to take over the government of Elk County.  Maybe they are afraid of learning the truth which would shut them up.  Maybe...............................

Or maybe not.  Show truth and see.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 05, 2011, 07:19:01 AM
You're not getting it.  ??? Just because YOU choose the forum does not mean everyone has to use the forum. There are more ways to communicate than just this forum. I'm suggesting you try some of them.
If one way doesn't work, try another. Using a very old phrase - there's more than one way to skin a cat;) (Not that I'm advocating any kind of skinning!  :D  :D  :D )
You don't get it. We are being open and forthright and we have consent to use the forum, just as you do. Elk Konnected has said they would use the forum and this is an excellent tool for everyone in the county who may be interested in knowledge.

If we were to follow your suggestion and come back and report, you would simply argue it. That is why it is best to do any conversation openly and then even you could be in the conversation.  No one left behind.
Get it.

You suggestion has been heard and recognized, and we choose not to use you suggestion. Thank you for suggesting.

Will The Real Elk Konnected Officials Please Stand Up.

Ross

Mom, they don't get it because they don't want to get it.  They want to dominate the conversation.  They want it only on their terms.  Maybe they are the ones that are wanting to take over the government of Elk County.  Maybe they are afraid of learning the truth which would shut them up.  Maybe...............................
Maybe they are the ones that are wanting to take over the government of Elk County.
Ha, ha,  :) :) You make funny. Ha, ha  :) :)
They want it only on their terms.
I started the thread and Elk Konnected said they would use the Forum to the fullest, so come out, come out where ever you are. We are only trying to engage Elk Konnected as Elk Konnected that they want to engage Elk County. This link is and invite to Elk Konnected.  Are you an official of Elk Konnected?

No one not even you are forced to this thread, therefore, I can only assume that you are as interested as we are.

Will The Real Elk Konnected Officials Please Stand Up.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Ross on June 05, 2011, 07:47:55 AM
You suggestion has been heard and recognized, and we choose not to use you suggestion. Thank you for suggesting.

If you're allowed to choose, then others are also allowed to choose. Respect that choice.

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 05, 2011, 09:03:41 AM
If you're allowed to choose, then others are also allowed to choose. Respect that choice.

Please don't twist the realities here.  This isn't about respecting choice.  It's an invitation and the public's perception of the non-response.  Nobody is holding a gun to the officials at EK, LLC.  They are free not to respond.... and the public can read into that what ever they choose.  I know how it appears to many independent thinkers.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 05, 2011, 09:03:41 AM

No one has suggested otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk