Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 30, 2011, 01:24:04 PM
Are they required to answer on a public forum?
As a matter of fact YES they are.  Thats why we have meetings. The meetings are public forums.

QuoteIsn't the place for questions regarding the propriety of an elected official in the courthouse?

NO Ma'am.  I question them in the courthouse, on the street in the restaurant, anywhere i might see them.  Their job is to keep us informed, AND I CALL THEM as well as email and write them. 

QuoteOr if someone perceives impropriety on the part of an elected official, shouldn't it be taken to the county attorney or to the members of that person's political party within the county.  I can't think of what that committee is called, but they are the ones that nominate the replacement for an empty seat.  At the very least, there is always the recall of the elected official of which I have heard nothing. 
It is better to determine that information up front before you go to a Attorney General since you are quite possibly setting yourself up for a liable lawsuit. 

QuoteWhy is this being done on cyberspace?  Why is it being shared with the whole world?  Don't you think you can get enough support within the county?  And by the way, just what is it that you are trying to do?  And don't give me another whole page of words that don't mean anything.  A simple answer of "we are trying to get Ms. Hendricks out of office" will do, or "we are trying to show corruption within Elk County".  Just what is your motive?
As good a place as any.  Its commonly accepted now as a means of discussing and questioning. You can thank OBAMA for that one, he is the one who pushed the use of it for Government campaigning and oversight.  Remember the "promise of transparency"!

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 30, 2011, 07:38:15 PM
OK, here is someone who can help and, incidentally, also, the place that suspected elected official corruption should be.  Have you tried doing it the right way?

Derek Schmidt, Attorney General
1-888-428-8436 or
1-(785) 296-2215

I thought you wanted to keep it in the county, you know airing dirty laundry....

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on May 30, 2011, 08:23:06 PM
So you are saying that free public speech in a republic is the WRONG way?  Interesting view Wilma, even if wrongheaded. 

Why would legal action be your first approach?  Wouldn't open public discussion and debate be a better first approach in America?  One doesn't even have to be a law scholar or history professor to answer that. Any well taught high school student could see it.
[/quote/]
Welcome to the USSA

Wilma

You want answers, don't you?  In a situation where corruption is suspected, the Attorney General office is the place to take care of it?  They can get answers where you can't and isn't that what you want?  Answers?  What does it matter who gets them?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on May 30, 2011, 09:08:14 PM
You want answers, don't you?  In a situation where corruption is suspected, the Attorney General office is the place to take care of it?  They can get answers where you can't and isn't that what you want?  Answers?  What does it matter who gets them?

You're missing the bigger picture, Wilma.

Oh,while were chatting, are you an admitted member, manager, or employee of Elk Konnected, LLC?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

there is a post here on Elk County Forum Wilma that has a link that is very educational.
It explains how Elk Konnected, LLC was able to produce their list for the wind farm monies
so quickly at the wind farm conversation. The list is at the beginninig of this thread.
It was provided to the people at that meeting before they left.
Ask yourself, how did they produce 200 typed and stapled, corrolated and printed pages so quickly,
in an empty building. They were more than likely pre-produced.

The link is http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11957.0.html
please read and learn.

srkruzich

LOL, i Forgot about that tactic.  Fits ELK Connected to a T

Ross

Wilma you really sound like a nice lady.
But on an occassion you have asked us to clarify
or explain what something says. you would say something
like, explain this so an 81 year old woman can understand it.
I have never really believed you have had any problem understanding any of it.
I have sisters your age and they are pretty sharp too.
I believe you are quite intellegent and have just been playing us.
I have been a bit slow on recognizing this situation.
But that brings to mind a question for me.
If you really don't understand would you mind, telling us who from Elk Konnected, LLC is telling you what to say on here?

What is your stake in Elk Konnected, LLC.

Or to quote Patriot, "Are you an admitted member, manager, or employee of Elk Konnected, LLC?

Wilma

No, I am not a member, nor will I be.  I am not able to contribute anything to their activities.

Of course all the printed, correlated material was prepared in advance.  You don't think the leaders went unprepared, do you?  A good leader has researched and prepared for a meeting.  What they had prepared was probably taken from the results of similar meetings and was used as a starting place for the EKLLC participants.

When I was leading the meetings of an organization, I always had my notes in front of me so I wouldn't forget anything that needed to be brought up.  People do need to be primed to have a successful meeting.  Some people have very good suggestions but lack the confidence to present it unless they can see that someone else is thinking the same way.  It is apparent to me that you are not skilled in productive cooperation.  

Ross, my interest in this is that I am an Elk County citizen and I do not like the way Elk County citizens are being portrayed in this thread.  I do not like what people all over the world must be thinking about Elk County from what they are reading here.  It is all beginning to sound like a lynch mob.

On the other hand, if there is some illegal activity as you imply, it needs to be turned over to the proper authorities to be taken care of.  If one of our elected officials is using tax money for personal benefit, it is a situation that needs to be turned over to the Attorney General to be investigated properly.  By not turning it over, you are perpetuating a criminal situation.  If you have evidence and you are not turning it in, you are becoming an accessory to, an accomplice to and aiding and abetting the criminal. 

I am not trying to protect anyone other than the county, but it kind of sounds as if you are when you haven't reported a crime.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 31, 2011, 07:18:26 AM
No, I am not a member, nor will I be.  I am not able to contribute anything to their activities.

Of course all the printed, correlated material was prepared in advance.  You don't think the leaders went unprepared, do you?  A good leader has researched and prepared for a meeting.  What they had prepared was probably taken from the results of similar meetings and was used as a starting place for the EKLLC participants.

Thank you Wilma you are a gracious lady. I appreciate the honest answer.

You said, "Of course all the printed, correlated material was prepared in advance."
I'm sorry Wilma, but that was why the so called Community Conversation with all the control factions were in place, to come up with what the public talked about in those circles of chairs. They could not have known what people would say before the meeting. Unless they had total control. And they did.

I understand not that my actions at the beginning of the meeting, even though I was extremely polite only insured their control of the group. Can't you see that?

Wo are Elk Konnected, LLC registered members?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk