The run away Goat!!! Funny must read

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, January 30, 2008, 10:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 08, 2008, 06:13:25 PM
I think the goat is lonely. :-\
This morning when I was leaving for work at about 6:25, he was curled up with one of our dogs.  It was so cute!!! ;)
I really think you are right.  But when he starts to herd the cattle like our cattle dog, then I will know he wants to be a dog, not a goat!! ;D ;D
My oldest daughter is going to take sheep in 4-H this year, maybe he will find a buddy when we get them.!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Tobina+1

Sounds like to me that you should write a book!  Your girls can illustrate it.  You'll be a millionaire!

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, got some more information on the goat.  We live right across from Jim and Judy Wiseman and right beside my mother and father in laws.  I guess our little Billie Ray has been visiting our neighbors.  My husband said that my father in law was a little mad at the deposit that was left on his porch.  Jeff made the comment to my father in law, well you know that Jim didn't get that mad!!  I just about died that this goat is venturing away from the house like that.  I told Jeff we will have to tie him up before long, because Judy plants a really nice big garden, and I just don't want to have mad neighbors.  I would be mad if he got in mine!!! >:(

Well, I just like this goat a lot.  He makes me laugh.  Jeff said that he thought that he would run with the cattle that we have in the lot, but I told Jeff, "He is part Dog!!!"" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk