Previous topic - Next topic

how much do you know about howard?

0-100 people
101-300 people
301-700 people
701-900+ people

bowie boy

I will try to get new questions daily!
''If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil'' - Larry The Cable Guy

indygal

This sounds like a fun way to learn a lot about a town, even if you've lived there a while!

Joanna

I'm looking forward to it too!  I think my husband expects me to know things by osmosis.  He grew up here and sometimes forgets that I don't know everyone and everyplace he does!   ;D

Wilma

My husband was that way, too.  After 56 years together, I did get to know names anyway.  I still have trouble putting names together with faces and so many of the people he grew up with are gone.

bowie boy

the anser to yesterdays question was 701-900+ people in howard. for as small as we look this can amaze you.
''If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil'' - Larry The Cable Guy

Joanna

Now I feel silly.  I mis-read and thought it was 'how many people do you KNOW in Howard'. 

genealogynut

That is what we understood, too.

Wilma

I missed it, too.  Not because I didn't understand the question but because I couldn't remember what Janet had told me several years ago.

Joanna

I guess we three were the ditzes on this one.  Now everyone else can sit back and smile smugly 'cause they got it right.  That's good though.  If I made ONE person's day brighter, I've met my goal. ;)

indygal

Well, you made ME laugh! And the good news is I'm not drinking milk at the moment!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk