is anyone out there

Started by upoladeb2, March 25, 2020, 04:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upoladeb2

Hi I haven't been on here in a while and cant sign in under my old name.Is any one still here?Does anyone talk? Or has it all went to links,Please talk,argue but say something

Dee Gee

Still here, just staying home/
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

upoladeb2

glad to read you,Ha ha.Are you putt'n a garden,what are you doing to stay busy during our lock down oops stay at home order.

Dee Gee

Garden is still too wet to be in but I plan to put a small garden.  We are making cloth masks for some protection, giving them to the cancer center for give away.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

upoladeb2

that sounds wonderful,i mean making the masks.its a shame that you need to.As for too wet ,that's true....but having something to look forward to is nice.Use to be that during war times everyone had a victory garden.I'm planning to plant xtra so I can give more away.I just hope the good Lord has the same plans!

Catwoman

Love the plea for people to say something or argue!!! lol :-)  You made me smile!! ;-)

upoladeb2

I do my best to make people happy.When I piss them off its cuz it comes so natural !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk