Ross

Started by proelkco, December 17, 2014, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proelkco

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on December 17, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Sick of Ross

I'm so sorry you are feeling ill during these holidays especially so close to Christmas.

I'd like to suggest a couple of aspirins and acquire the ability to deal with the truth.

Are the put downs you are attempting here and on the thread at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.6260.html perhaps causing an ulcer.

It just can't be too healthy, all that stress of put downs you do.

If you perhaps feel that may be the problem, I'd suggest staying from that thread and a couple of spoonfuls of Pepto Bismol. Try relaxing a little bit too.

Starting this thread is just over the top, in my opinion.

Take it easy on yourself.

I sincerely hope you are much better by Christmas day so you can enjoy all that fine cooking.

Merry Christmas to you Proelkco.

redcliffsw

Quote from: proelkco on December 17, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Sick of Ross

You're of the liberal crowd.  That's just the way it is.  You're proGovernment (proelkco as you prefer) being truly sick of American conservatism.

So you certainly have good reason to be sick of Ross or any other conservatives.  That goes for Frawin too.  He's been a whiner too.

proelkco

Red just what do you believe in. Do you like anything about the USA

frawin

Good question Pro, in. My opinion he is a total idiot.

Bullwinkle

What Christmas spirit.  :P  This, from those who have repeatedly complained about negative remarks and personal attacks.

Enlighten us on just what you are "Pro Elk County" about. Pro raising taxes ? Pro wasting tax dollars ?

Certainly not Pro brotherly love.

Bullwinkle

I might add, I have met Ross, and found him to be a decent man. He, by the way, does not know me.

Warph

Jesus said the most important commandment was to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.  *The second most important was to love your neighbor as yourself.
All have sinned and fallen short, but Christ died for our sins, then rose from the dead, just as the prophets said.

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL. For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †"

*Except maybe Obuma.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

redcliffsw

Quote from: proelkco on December 18, 2014, 07:52:54 AM
Red just what do you believe in. Do you like anything about the USA

I've posted enough articles to give you should have a pretty good clue what I believe and where I stand.  I do not support the vision of the liberals/neocons for the USA to be the tyrants of the world (here and abroad).  I do not support the government looting of the citizens on the local level either.   

You and Frawin post once in a while however anyone can see that you both have a real bend for Obama or the Republicans and their liberal ways.  How about Elk Konnected?  Can you defend Elk Konnected, its people and its doctrine?  Or would you rather shut down Ross?

You started this thread - Sick of Ross.  As far as I'm concerned, there ought to be more independent patriotic Americans like Ross. 

Ross

Quote from: Bullwinkle on December 18, 2014, 11:32:24 AM
      I might add, I have met Ross, and found him to be a decent man. He, by the way, does not know me.

Thank you Bullwinkle. You have now tweaked my curiosity.
I'd enjoy sitting down for a cup of coffee and getting a chance to now who you are.

If you are willing to meet send me a private message.

Once again thanks for the kind words.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk