The Elk River Drive-In 1st Annual Car Show

Started by kshillbillys, March 28, 2013, 03:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

1 DAY 19 1/2 HOURS LEFT! WE CAN'T WAIT! WE ARE SO EXCITED! COME JOIN US...LOOK AT THE CARS...ENTER A CAR...VOTE ON THE CARS...ENTER OUR MP3 GIVEAWAY...EAT A BURGER OR TWO, SOME BBQ AND DRINK A BEER...WE ALSO HAVE SHIRTS FOR $15 EACH ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS! HURRY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO AWESOME THEY WILL SELL OUT QUICK! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! HELP US CELEBRATE OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

tonam

Hope y'all have wonderful weather and a wonderful turn out tomorrow......Congrats  on your one year anniversary.....Amber

kshillbillys

Thanks Am! Hope you all can try and make it down for awhile! :)

kshillbillys

That. Was. AWESOME!  :o With the rain this morning, we had some cancellations so ended up with 19 cars for the show! We were told some of the ones that cancelled had roadsters (so no tops) plus the Caney Valley Antique Tractor Association didn't want to chance more rain, but we all still had a wonderful time! We were never bored as we were flipping burgers, slinging fries and selling BBQ and beer steady for 3 hours! We had at least 300 people in our parking lot and surrounding lots which was the most wonderful feeling! First place went to Larry Carter of Independence with his 1928 Ford. Second place went to Rob Scimeca's 1953 Chevy from Caney. Third place went to Bill and June Huffman of Grenola with their 1969 Chevy C-10 Pickup! Danny Cookson of Howard was the winner of the MP3 Package giveaway! We will have pictures soon! We thank everyone who attended and made our 1st Annual Car Show a major success! We are already making the plans for next year!  ;D

rosewolf

I would have to agree that it was great and I had fun flipping those burgers for everyone. I look forward to next year.

Ross

I too had a great time.
The cars were great.
The food was great.
The music was great.
The people were great.

Only problem I told the Robert as the owner he need to get his grass hula skirt on to liven thing up a little more.
He said the owner was inside cooking burgers.

I'm looking forward to next year.

I had a really good time.

kshillbillys

upoladeb

I'm sorry I was busy getting ready for Easter and was unable to join in on the fun,hope to be there next year .The video sure was nice.

kshillbillys

Thanks Deb. I had never made a video before and this was much easier than I thought it would be! It was even easy to put music to it, but the hard part was deciding what songs! Hope the songs were good and fitting! lol ---Jennifer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk