PRAYERS NEEDED, PLEASE

Started by flo, September 13, 2011, 12:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Flo, I will add Lynn to my prayer list, also.
Bonnie

larryJ

Like we are all family, my prayers will be added.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Teresa

Please keep us updated on her condition Flo...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

farmgal67357

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy!
Lisa

patyrn

Prayers from Oklahoma.................

Jo McDonald

Flo, I am saddened by this news.  I will say my prayers for Lynn.  Prayers for her daughter, you and your daughters.

May God Bless you all.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

Special prayers for Lynn and all of the family.

flo

have just returned from Emporia after a very very long day.  After they got Lynn into surgery, what the surgeon hoped was sadly not the case. The tumor was not just attached to the tonsil, but had attached itself to her jaw bone, making it impossible to remove without taking out the jaw bone.  He removed a portion for a biopsy report, which should be back Monday, he will order a PET scan to know just where all cancer is, then will treat the tumor with chemo-radiation.  Her sisters, daughter, aunt and mother were all with her.  She was released after recovery, about 2:30, and I took her home and we all stayed till late afternoon.  She is mainly on liquid pain medication and has a very very sore throat and neck.  We will all pray that this treatment will work, that the tumor will shrink like it's suppose to and that it doesn't do too much damage to the thyroid glad, which will be impossible to miss with the radiation.  God will take care of her and will give her oncologist the wisdom to do the right treatment.  Right now this mother is physically and mentally drained so will close, but wanted to give an update and thank all for their continued prayers.

Flo
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Flo, I am saddened by this news. My prayers are being added to the rest. With Gods' mercy, she will recover. God Bless you too, I know this is an incredibly difficult time.  :'(
Edie

doobie

Prayers coming from Elk Falls...................................Doobie
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk