what has happened folks?

Started by readyaimduck, August 10, 2011, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

"BAITED" BREATH? HA.  What does one use for bait?  My, my what a piece of work. Fortunately this piece of white trash doesn't take any of your rantings as anything but what they are, rantings. They mean nothing to me.
Why are you so upset? You called me out, not the other way around. (Sorry Ready, but I guess somebody wasn't.) Hey folks, it's insults at 40 paces! Lay your wager down now. Trailer trash VS white trash, round and round she goes....One claims to be an expert at sarcasm, but can't handle it when anybody else uses it. OK, now for the Carnival Barker, one Patriot, to stir the pot again to keep it going, all for one thin dime. Ladies and gents, what a show! Don't miss it. Gooood Grief. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 14, 2011, 08:13:08 PM
OK, now for the Carnival Barker, one Patriot, to stir the pot again to keep it going, all for one thin dime.

Hardly a challenge.  No need for a carnival barker  You're so relentlessly self motivated... you're a one person circus.  Keep up the good work.

Hee hee hee, h, ha, poke, poke.   :)

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Remember, I didn't start this. :angel:   I just didn't back down this time. ::)  I will not play door mat.    "Baited" breath...from a champion speller....with a very short fuse.( Giggle.) Break time .Gonna go watch "East Enders" Nighty night.

kshillbillys

Patriot, the sign says it all!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on August 14, 2011, 02:40:46 PM

SMACKdown!
One!  Thank you, Ms Bitch, may we have another?

SMACKdown!
Two!  Thank you, Ms Bitch, may we have another?

SMACKdown!
Three!  Thank you, Ms Bitch.

It was good for me, Diane.  Was it good for you?

Jeez all the stuff just before my quote of Patriot and the few pages after up to my post are really mean. Not that I am without sin, but you guys just turned pro. I am immpressed and sticking to my promise to not be a rabble rouser. Love you all, bitches.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Anmar

Quote from: srkruzich on August 11, 2011, 02:01:37 PM
I tend to agree with Red on this. Now don't get me wrong, that flag is revered and honored in this house!  And God help the fool that would desecrate one in front of me, cause i'll be going to jail for shoving the flagpole up their ass for it!  But I don't ever pledge allegience to a government.  My allegiance is to my country and only my country.  The words pledge the allegiance to the flag which is a maritime flag. It represents government not a nation in all reality.  The Republic is the Government, not the country and it assigns the flag as a representation of that government not our country.  The part of One nation under God is true, and i do support that. Indivisible not true, we are separate entities of 50 independent sovereigns, coming together as one force. Being that we are independent sovereigns we have all rights to not participate in any event if we so choose so we would be divided on some issues. Liberty is not given from the flag, it is given by God and no one else. The flag represents the lives of those lost defending our God given right of liberty, it represnts  a lot of blood and sacrifice so it is a hallowed flag.  Justice is not a part of the constitutional provisions. Justice is a by product of a republic based on a rule of law so the flag has nothing to do with justice! It was added as a feel good statement to make people feel all warm and fuzzy!

well said and this is exactly how i feel.  Our government is corrupt and has been for a long time.  Too much big money and greed,  the corporations are now running the show.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

sodbuster

Quote from: Anmar on August 15, 2011, 12:37:04 AM
well said and this is exactly how i feel.  Our government is corrupt and has been for a long time.  Too much big money and greed,  the corporations are now running the show.

While I may disagree with some of Steve and\or Anmar's  statements on the subject I do agree with the overall theme. The corporations have always been running the show in our lifetimes. We still have influence and power to inflict our will. We just have to vote with our political vote and more importantly vote with our monetary vote, which is much more persuasive, I hope. Otherwise we are doomed to tyranny, which I am unwilling to admit at this point in time. ???

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

thatsMRSc2u

well theres three pages of time I'll never get back :P..........good job fellers

kshillbillys

Ready---I apologize to YOU for hijacking your thread yesterday. Won't happen again and I won't allow myself to be sucked into that again. I truly am sorry, Ready.-------Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

nah KS.
Hijack is welcome, sometimes the welcome mat gets out to be shook now and again...what is important is not only the subject, as how we argue passionately about it.

not a problem in my book.

ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk