Westboro Baptist Church seems to be biting off more than they can chew!

Started by kshillbillys, May 27, 2011, 08:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Thank God for 125 Dead in Joplin? These people make me SICK!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Roma Jean Turner

Several of my friends from Springfield were in Joplin today to protest these demons and I believe tomorrow there is another peace march there against them.  Whenever I think they can't sink any lower, they manage to do it.

Ross

A peacefull protest will acccomplish nothing. These people know that what they are doing is right. Why?  Because they have been told so, so many times by the organization. And they are voluntarily doing what they are told. They don't ask questions, they just follow.

This is just another group of people that were given lollipops of some kind and will FOLLOW and do as they are instructed by a couple of people. Why? Peer group pressure, the need to belong to a group (acceptance), (sheeple) and mob mentality. With out these followers the few that run the organization would be nothing. They are not to be despised, but should be prayed for.

When the man stops providing lollipops and says pass out the Koolaid these people will drink it. The big lollipop has now been given, we will be your salvation. Even though it failed, it is being given again. You will fail if you don't follow us and do as you are told, we are your salvation. Now, it's is a new date October, 21 2011.

Remember Waco, Texas?

Follow us, follow us, This group also praises itself. The people need your prayers not your anger.

These people keep offering salvation to their congregation and failure if you don't FOLLOW and what they tell them.

Pray for those folks to open their eyes and minds and staart thinking for themselves.

I know, I confused thes people with the preacher predicting the end of the world. But they operate under the same principle.
They are both sick, and sickening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk