BREAKING NEWS

Started by flo, March 31, 2011, 10:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Have just received word that Harold Whittaker, son of Gary Whittaker, was killed in a vehicle accident this morning.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jo McDonald

That is so sad.  Was he the oldest boy?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

no, Jo.  I think he was the youngest from Gary's first marriage.  Harold and my two grandsons ran around together and they are 29 and 31, I think.

Diane Amberg

flo

Severy. but went to high school at West Elk.

Marcia Moore

Harold was born in September 1981.  He was the son of Gary & Marilynne (Brooks) Whittaker.  Gary and Marilynne had another son, Travis, aka Corky, that I know of.  Plus, Marilynne had a son when they got married - Trevor.  After Gary and Marilynne divorced, Gary remarried and has a son, Broker, who is around 12 or so years old. 

Mom70x7

Broker is a freshman at West Elk.

flo

yes, Broker and my granddaughter Courtney are the same age, 14.  UPDATE I have received an update that the vehicle accident has claimed another life.  Serioiusly injured in that accident was the son of Eldon Austin and Mary Doane, Severy natives who now live in Eureka,  and he has died from those injuries.  Sorry,  I do not know his name.  These boys were working on an oil rig in Oklahoma.  I know the driller, but will not post that here. Do keep all these families in your prayers.

flo

you may also go to www.bighearttimes.com

This is the Pawhuska OK newspaper report.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk