I'll do obit look-ups

Started by ddurbin, April 17, 2009, 06:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

Tuesday, April 28, I'll be in Topeka at the Research Room of the Kansas History Center.  They have most every newspaper ever printed in Kansas available on microfilm.  I will be glad to do some obit look-ups and print off what I find for any of you Forum members out there.  Just provide me the person's name, where you think they died, and the approximate date (at least within the month and year).  If you have any questions, let me know.
Dan D.

Marty

How about locating an obit on Christenia Moore died Aug. 29, 1899 I believe in Elk county, born 1833 in Ireland, her husband was Robert Moore. Thanks

twirldoggy

I have been searching everywhere for an obit on James Marion Cardin who died in Chautauqua County uin 1899.  I would appreciate your help.  More details later. 

twirldoggy

James Marion Cardin died Feruary 12, 1899. I believe he was living in Chautauqua county near Peru at the time.  He had a total of 18 children.  He was a Confederate soldier who fought in the battle of Vicksburg.

patyrn

Twirldoggy - If you will "personal message" me with your e-mail address, I have found some information on James Marion Cardin that I would be glad to share with you.  He had a lot of children and there is also information on his siblings.  I do not have an obituary, but information from some public family trees.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk