Hebbs! Wanting to find my family tree....

Started by wesleysgirl, April 11, 2009, 11:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesleysgirl

I know my daddy and who my grandfather was but would like to go back further! Any help appreciated!:) 

Wilma

Give us the names you know and I will bet someone on here can tell you if you have relatives around here.

larryJ

Being an old genealogist for many years I can tell you that to get started you would need to know their names and places of birth, if possible, and/or dates of birth, if posssible.  If you have none of this information, post the names here and maybe someone can help you.  Or, if you have none of this information you might try googling their names and see if anything comes up.  Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

W. Gray

A member of a Hebb family is mentioned to differing degrees on twelve different pages of the Elk County history book.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

One of the very active people on this forum is a Hebb descendant and very knowledgable about the Hebb family. I am sure when she sees your post you will hear from her. My guess is if she can't help you she will be able to direct you to someone that can. Who was your Grandfather on the Hebb side.

patyrn

My maiden name is Hebb and I grew up in Howard, Kansas.  I have done quite a bit of genealogy work with the family tree and would be glad to visit with you about my findings.  Send me a personal message through the Forum with your e-mail address and I will contact you.

wesleysgirl

Thanks everyone for the tips!!!!! Im getting some great help!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk