Buzz off! It's our second amendment! (Lou Dobbs)

Started by Kjell H., March 17, 2009, 10:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjell H.

Tester Stands Up for Gun Rights on 'Lou Dobbs Tonight'

Marshal Halloway

Teresa

1 pro-gun democrat is worth 5 pro-gun Republicans, because Obama can't ignore them. 
It's the other baggage of being a Democrat that makes  voting across the party line thing distasteful.
We need a viable 3rd party to be formed leaving the "Party Hack's" where they are.... and uniting the ones who are sensible.

Leave the social stuff out of it. Abortion, welfare, health care, are NOT issues that should concern the Federal Govt. under the Constitution.
Enforcing the provisions of the Constitution... defending our Borders, limiting Govt...and common sense spending practices to limit or eliminate stifling taxation are the rightful concerns of the federal govt.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

redcliffsw

There you go again - and I couldn't agree more.

(By the way, we don't need a federal marriage amendment either-
it's a state issue too, not the Feds).

Varmit

I just wish that both parties would realize that they are there to represent the people, not themselves. 

"By the way, we don't need a federal marriage amendment either-
it's a state issue too, not the Feds)."

I disagree.  I think the definition of marriage was made pretty clear a few years back, I think it was around 1450 or 1400 B.C. ...Gensis 2:24.  But thats just my opinion
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

Varmit-

More often, it looks like our Congressmen represent the Feds (gov't), instead of the people.

Yeah, well there's that bunch wants to re-define marriage.  It seems that they have a hard time
accepting the Bible as true.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk