Amazing at what Obama would stoop to!

Started by srkruzich, March 18, 2009, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Obama Drops Controversial Health Care Plan for Wounded Veterans
President Obama will not advance a plan to require private insurance carriers to reimburse the Department of Veterans Affairs for the treatment of troops injured in service.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/18/obama-drops-controversial-health-care-plan-wounded-veterans/
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Thank God he didn't get it passed.  What floors me is he had the gall to even think this would be a good idea >:(

But then again, this is the kind of thing you get when you elect a president who never had the b@$%s to serve his country.  Of course, he hasn't really proven (at least to me) that he is American to begin with.  Certainly couldn't tell for his actions.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on March 18, 2009, 07:59:02 PM
Thank God he didn't get it passed.  What floors me is he had the gall to even think this would be a good idea >:(

But then again, this is the kind of thing you get when you elect a president who never had the b@$%s to serve his country.  Of course, he hasn't really proven (at least to me) that he is American to begin with.  Certainly couldn't tell for his actions.

Well quite frankly, Not that i didn't try, but i haven't served my country either but i have the common and good moral sense to be appalled that he even thought of it.  Theres just some things in this world you just don't touch!

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk