Hurricane Hysteria

Started by redcliffsw, October 08, 2016, 04:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/hurricane-hysteria/

The feds deny they're exaggerating the hurricane, but of course they are. Why? To terrorize us, setup local FEMA dictatorships, and in general order us around. How they love "mandatory evacuations." Oh, and to promote Hillary's climate lies against the denying Trump. The crony media are happy to join in for ratings and state brownie points, and because they're mostly pinkos themselves. Good for the armed people who stay with their homes to have fun and prevent looting.
-Lew Rockwell

Diane Amberg

Really? You are really more stupid than I thought if you believe any of that. Hurricanes can only be predicted to a certain point and beyond that it's be safe rather than sorry. Come here and sit through one before you judge.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 08, 2016, 08:07:27 AM
Really? You are really more stupid than I thought if you believe any of that. Hurricanes can only be predicted to a certain point and beyond that it's be safe rather than sorry. Come here and sit through one before you judge.

And to call someone really stupid because you are really stupid, shows a strong sense of ignorance and proves you learned nothing in college earning that degree.

You also prove, you have learned nothing, through all those years of life experience.

You apparently, through organizational training are trained not to think for yourself, simply believe what the organizations tell you, government included.

Remember when you were the puppet for the now defunct NGO Elk Konnected,  you didn't learn from that debacle, did you. You never understood how the organization 
Elk Konnected used you, and most likely still don't comprehend it..

So, naturally you would not believe your government capable of propaganda or corruption.

So, to you anyone that thinks otherwise is stupid.

Your message is received loud and clear.

redcliffsw

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 08, 2016, 08:07:27 AM

You're always looking to give tyrants, your kind of tyrants the power to use government to force others to do something.  In your opinion, people aren't smart enough and you have to make them mind you and you use government power to do it.

Meanwhile enjoy the "weather" entertainment on TV and the "news: too while you're at it.

Too bad we don't have a government that will not allow people like you to use government to stick your nose's into other peoples' business.  It's Republican tyranny which Obama and Hillary enforce too.  People know their people.

proelkco

Good heavens Redcliff if anyone is sticking there nose where it does not belong that is you.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on October 09, 2016, 08:08:24 AM
Good heavens Redcliff if anyone is sticking there nose where it does not belong that is you.

This should be interesting.

Would you please qualify that statement?

If that is even a possibility !

frawin

WAY TO GO PRO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE/WERE DEAD ON. RED DOES NOT AND HAS NEVER LIVED IN HOWARD AND/OR ELK COUNTY. YET HE NEVER STOPS BLOWING ABOUT SOMETHING/OR SOMEONE THERE. TO RED EVERYONE IS A LIBERAL, BUT HIM. ME AND ALL OF MY FAMILY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ULTRA CONSERVATIVE. GOOD DAY TO ALL OF THE GOOD PEOPLE IN HOWARD AND ELKCOUNTY.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on October 09, 2016, 10:05:05 AM
WAY TO GO PRO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE/WERE DEAD ON. RED DOES NOT AND HAS NEVER LIVED IN HOWARD AND/OR ELK COUNTY. YET HE NEVER STOPS BLOWING ABOUT SOMETHING/OR SOMEONE THERE. TO RED EVERYONE IS A LIBERAL, BUT HIM. ME AND ALL OF MY FAMILY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ULTRA CONSERVATIVE. GOOD DAY TO ALL OF THE GOOD PEOPLE IN HOWARD AND ELKCOUNTY.

And exactly where in this thread did Red mention anything about Elk County or anybody in Elk County?

Diane Amberg

And off he goes again!
Believe me, if I was told to evacuate, they wouldn't have to tell me twice. We were very lucky right here. My girlfriend near Wilmington NC lost some trees, her back fence and had some shrubs and bushes torn up, but a just a little house damage and the loss of electricity. It was her first hurricane since her husband died. A scary thing for her.
The areas that got the tidal surges really got them, including fish and a shark in the yard. But certain ones out there must think it's all a Disney production. How sad to be so antisocial and dense.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 09, 2016, 11:44:07 AM
And off he goes again!
Believe me, if I was told to evacuate, they wouldn't have to tell me twice. We were very lucky right here. My girlfriend near Wilmington NC lost some trees, her back fence and had some shrubs and bushes torn up, but a just a little house damage and the loss of electricity. It was her first hurricane since her husband died. A scary thing for her.
The areas that got the tidal surges really got them, including fish and a shark in the yard. But certain ones out there must think it's all a Disney production. How sad to be so antisocial and dense.

How ignorant to make such a stupid remark "But certain ones out there must think it's all a Disney production."

How low can
you go.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk