Political Opinions from the East Coast

Started by Diane Amberg, August 14, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 16, 2015, 09:48:11 AM
Now I'm really disgusted, which I suspect it the whole idea.Thank goodness I do have real friends out there. I'm told Ross is out to stir things up with me again with all manner of lies. I refuse to read him no matter how many lies he tells. I hope his family is safe from him if this is "normal"for him.
No, I was never ever banned from the forum, not even close. No, I never let anyone else use my thread and pretend to be me. I wouldn't know how.
olitics with only a couple of posters every day.
     I will say what I wish about EMS. After 46 years I think I know something about how it works. Some details may be different of course, but the goals are the same nation wide.

Just like the police the goals are suppose to be all the same, but they all operate differently. Which means the location, the terrain and the population is all different.

Diane you have got to be the sorriest excuse for a person I have never had the pleasure of not meeting.
You fail to accept any responsibility for your own twisted actions. Like a good liberal you blame others for your failures in life.

You get what you deserve for twisting everything and thinking you are an expert on everything because you have a degree in teaching third graders.

I thank the good Lord my sons teachers have been far superior to you in intelligence and attitude.

You still lack the comprehension that Elk County, Kansas is strictly rural with a population of 2,625 and a land area of 835 square miles in no way compares to Wilmington, Delaware with a population of 71,525 and a land area of 17.03 square miles.

Elk County, Kansas has a population of 3.14 people per sq miles compared tp Wilmington's 4,200 people per sq miles. An extremely large difference, in so many ways.

Can you comprehend !

I give up on you Diane, you have consumed to much of my valuable time with your backstabbing and twisting of everything. It just does not work to twist everything rural into your over crowded way of life in the city.

Life here in the middle of no where just can not be topped. We folks that live here have every right to be involved with the rest of the citizens that live here and we have a right to pay fair taxes and not have to pay for money to be wasted by the liberals. And we have the right to vote here. Do you?

No, you can not even register to vote here, because you are 1290 miles away from us.

W. Gray

Quote from: ROSS on October 16, 2015, 12:46:53 PM
Just like the police the goals are suppose to be all the same, but they all operate differently. Which means the location, the terrain and the population is all different.

Diane you have got to be the sorriest excuse for a person I have never had the pleasure of not meeting.
You fail to accept any responsibility for your own twisted actions. Like a good liberal you blame others for your failures in life.

You get what you deserve for twisting everything and thinking you are an expert on everything because you have a degree in teaching third graders.

I thank the good Lord my sons teachers have been far superior to you in intelligence and attitude.

You still lack the comprehension that Elk County, Kansas is strictly rural with a population of 2,625 and a land area of 835 square miles in no way compares to Wilmington, Delaware with a population of 71,525 and a land area of 17.03 square miles.

Elk County, Kansas has a population of 3.14 people per sq miles compared tp Wilmington's 4,200 people per sq miles. An extremely large difference, in so many ways.

Can you comprehend !

I give up on you Diane, you have consumed to much of my valuable time with your backstabbing and twisting of everything. It just does not work to twist everything rural into your over crowded way of life in the city.

Life here in the middle of no where just can not be topped. We folks that live here have every right to be involved with the rest of the citizens that live here and we have a right to pay fair taxes and not have to pay for money to be wasted by the liberals. And we have the right to vote here. Do you?

No, you can not even register to vote here, because you are 1290 miles away from us.

Where did you get the idea that Elk County contains 835 square miles? Or that Elk County has 3.14 people per square miles?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Joesue23

Waldo don't you know that Toss is never wrong, what is the matter with you. He will be after you next. Your Family on both sides were Elk County Pioneers and you spent a lot of time there but you don't know everything that Toss knows.

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on October 16, 2015, 01:06:37 PM
Where did you get the idea that Elk County contains 835 square miles? Or that Elk County has 3.14 people per square miles?

I truly admit I am a human being subject to error, and i have said so a few times.
I made a boo-boo.
So shoot me!

I apparently misread something, but at any rate it still proves my point in the difference of life styles and needs between Wilmington, Delaware and Elk County.

The corrected  number is 650 sq mi (1,683 km2), which changes the population density to  a population of 1 more person per square mile.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk_County,_Kansas 

Thanks for pointing out my error.

ddurbin

Quote from: ROSS on October 16, 2015, 02:37:27 PM

I made a boo-boo.
So shoot me!

Careful Ross.  Folks might think you're making a back-handed death threat on yourself.

Ross

Quote from: ddurbin on October 16, 2015, 03:14:43 PM
Careful Ross.  Folks might think you're making a back-handed death threat on yourself.

LOL

Don't ya reckon it would have to read a tinsy bit  different than what is written !

Oh wait a minute I get it.

A little liberal twisting could get you there. Yep that's it a liberal twist.

Diane Amberg

If I didn't get the occasional message as to what meanness he has been up to involving me, I wouldn't know.He thinks he is so fascinating that I can't possibly go without reading every word. I really don't care, haven't for a very long time.
He keeps repeating his spew about me over and over...nothing new. He has run out of insults! HA! Hopefully his few remaining readers will soon also put him on ignore, and that will be that. I'm sorry the rest of you have to know that he lives near you.
Good luck with the ambulance station business, however it turns out.They don't have to be fancy, just sturdy and have the necessary things any active EMT could tell you it needs.

W. Gray

Quote from: Joesue23 on October 16, 2015, 01:31:04 PM
Waldo don't you know that Toss is never wrong, what is the matter with you. He will be after you next. Your Family on both sides were Elk County Pioneers and you spent a lot of time there but you don't know everything that Toss knows.

Thanks for mentioning my family on both sides.

My mother always said she came to Elk County as a baby in a covered wagon. I never heard anything similar about by dad's side but since they came here earlier it would have to have been by wagon, also. I came along in '41 and left in '46 with my folks. When my folks moved back in '89, I was here frequently until they passed away in '06 and '13.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Waldo,where did your covered wagon family come from?

Ross

If I didn't get the occasional message as to what meanness he has been up to involving me, I wouldn't know.He thinks he is so fascinating that I can't possibly go without reading every word. I really don't care, haven't for a very long time.[/quote]

Oh, but you do care and you do read every word or you would not keep talking about it. And you would not keep trying to make yourself out to be a victim, something you have a lot of practice at.

[/quote]
He keeps repeating his spew about me over and over...nothing new. He has run out of insults! HA! Hopefully his few remaining readers will soon also put him on ignore, and that will be that. I'm sorry the rest of you have to know that he lives near you. [/quote]

You are so pathetic if you involved yourself in your over populated city and it;s politics where i am sure there is plenty wrong like in most cities, you wouldn't have time to insert your foolishness in our small problems with your arrogant ignorance.

You could put your organization brainwashing you have been trained for to work with any Organizational Leadership you think you might have to work solving problems in your own back yard. And perhaps accomplish something worth your degrees. Never happen will it? You don't possess the fortitude to function in your own back yard do you. Here are your major problems you ignore in Wilmington because you lack the leadership ability to step off the curb.

Crime rates for Wilmington, DE
With a crime rate of 79 per one thousand residents, Wilmington has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/de/wilmington/crime/

58 Percent Black Wilmington, Delaware: Death By 'Thugicide'
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2013/10/58-percent-black-wilmington-delaware.html

And you have plenty of problems at your schools and what are you trying to do to make it better?
Nothing, you are too concerned with business you have no part in. Where are all those friends of yours, oh you only have friends in Elk County, Kansas is that why you aren't active in the Wilmington's School Districts? Or don't you care? Check it out, what you are ignoring at home:

Murder Town USA (aka Wilmington, Delaware) - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/.../wilmington-delaware-murder-crime-290232.htm...
Dec 9, 2014 - This fall she became Wilmington's public information officer, which means .... Two Gun Incidents Become the 46th and 47th Shootings at Schools This Year ..... our inability to deal with our issues led us to hurt people," he says.

Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America
1. Wilmington, Delaware
A short drive from South Philly and Camden and midway between New York and Washington, Wilmington managed to snag the number one spot on our list for highest rate of violent crimes per 100,000 people. And while the overall state of Delaware ranked moderately well in the peace index (which looked at factors such as police per capita, percentage of population behind bars and access to small arms), Wilmington came in the top spot for sex offenders per capita.

And how are you involved in your town to make things better for everyone? Practicing to be a victim?

Unlike you I am active and i have accomplished making things better. Even though you don;t like it. I took a leadership roll and accomplished something without an organization. You asked me why I don;t have an organization and I said I don't need one. You see, I prefer people think for them selves rather than have an organization think for them. Unlike you as a follower in several organizations you have claimed to be a part of. I odn;t ask anyone to believe anything I post, I ask that they think for themselves, perhaps discuss the pros and cons of what I post, but by all means to make their own decisions.ch as a web site or like the e-mail from a State  analyst with full information to contact them for verification. No, I'm not perfect so I have to work harder and I make errors due to being human,

But Diane you have never quoted anything I have said as a lie, because you can't find one.

Your diploma just doesn't work very well for you does it?

I'm feel sorry for you. I sure hope your weekend approves and you get to feeling better about yourself.

I'm sorry you always feel like you are a victim, you should seek help for that syndrome.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk