East Coast Happenings

Started by Diane Amberg, March 22, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 09, 2015, 09:21:25 AM

Now I must address "the other one." You manage to justify whatever you post where ever you post it. So I'll do the same until the administrators tell me not to. :angel:

Nothing said in those two sentences concerning the subject ---- EDUCATION.

I was here in Delaware when I read the article. My opinions originate from here in Delaware. I wondered how the parents  there feel about having ''unqualified" teachers in the classroom.That, to me, is not politics.
Sure Delaware education has its problems...that isn't one of them ,and no I don't post about everything I know.

Oh but it is politics, everything about education is politics. Did you read where one state figures they will lose 7,000 kids to home schooling, huh did you read that? The schools won't be able to draw txpayers Federal Dollars for those kids. Does that explain pretty how most parents care about the politics of education and Common Core? You don't have a clue do you.

Most of the problems here, still, after all these years are connected to  forced deseg., from years ago.  A federal judge upset everything and included districts that were already integrated, as Newark was, long before the mandate. We are still trying to get the kids back to their local schools. It would be boring to you  there to read more about it.

And what are you personally doing to help with the problem in your area of Delaware?
It's boring to read about Delaware dissing Kansas. So what's new?

What makes you so knowledgeable about what the "para'', as you call them there, was supposed to be doing? Did the classroom teacher tell you what she was supposed to be doing so you could make a report? Why didn't you jump in there and show her how to do it "right?"

It isn't rocket science to teach children basics as taught in our schools. And when you see a retired teacher working as a para doing the kids school work for them it is real easy to understand when he says write this answer on number three.

I held daddy detention at school with the support of the School Superintendent and because I did, my son made the honor roll.

I probably sat in on more classes last year than you did. It is not my job to interfere with the teachers discipline or lack of discipline. However I did report a harrowing experience to the School Superintendent in one class where the teacher was way out of control. A week later one of her student recorded her very inappropriate attitude. She was offered the option to many people in education get. That is quit or be fired.
So now that problem simply moves on to the next school. Do you see the bad politics in that?

I have instructed adults in electrical theory in the military and I have taught 3 of my own children in some of the basics of math and such. No, you don't have to have a college degree to teach. But the college degree aand the teachers union can prevent a teacher from being fired for bad behavior.

Aren't paras paid much less than certified teachers? They are here..subs too, a Per Diem rate.
   I won't criticize the para because I don't trust you to tell the truth about what was happening. You also griped one time because VBS kids were "playing" out in the church yard. How awful! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh no, Diane now that is a bold faced lie!  No, you are twisting something that had nothing to do with this subject. But it is still a bold faced lie. LIE (in capital letters and bolded) I my self attended many a vacation bible school and enjoyed every one of them. So don't lie about me. Yes, there I have now called you a liar. And the next time you say, I called you a liar, have this book marked to use as a quote.

You are so right Diane , "How awful!"  Remember to ask Gods forgiveness in your prayers tonight.
You don't have to ask my forgiveness because I just now forgave you. That is the end of that and I hold no 
ill will toward you for that error. It really is that easy.

I'm not quite sure how a dissertation on West Elk, EK and Common Core has anything to do with my question about how Kansas parents feel about their school teacher situation, but like certain politicians, you wouldn't want to miss an opportunity. You are jumping to conclusions again and 'way off the subject of my original post.

First off your friends from Elk Konnected are on the school board and in the classrooms, didn't you know that? And Common Core is a Federal Government Program and you haven't heard of it? You apparently are way behind on current events. As I said Common Core is threatening schools and states for children opting out of their Common Core testing, that testing is being kept secret from parents. A public school is public property and all information about that school with the exception of most disciplanary actions are public information.

I know how much you believe in organizations from your multiple posting about being a member of organizations and I only have to assume that is why you like Elk Konnected (EK) so much. I can see you are a team player, no matter what, and approve no matter what, as long as it is an organization.  What that kind of loyalty is about is, not having to think for yourself and to ignore actual current events like Common Core, which has been happening for a long time. You have also asked me, how come I don't have an organization. Simple I don't need one, because I can think for myself and have no desire to think for someone else. This presents a win, win situation for everyone. And we can each accept responsibility for our own actions and not have someone else to blame.

Have a good night Diane.

Diane Amberg

Yes, I read your post. I had a feeling it would be a juicy one. Got kinda wound up didn't ya?
Now, go back to 6/29/11 and read your #4451, 4453 and 4454. You were griping about bored kids in a Moline church yard. I did think you said VBS, but you said "camp"and complained about what it cost. No lie on my part. I did ask you if it was perhaps a VBS because of where it was. I still don't believe you actually knew.
  You can't judge if kids messing around with hula hoops, and squirt guns are ''bored." They might have been setting up for an activity.I can think of several things myself. Since you went to see someone across the street, I can't imagine you spent very long observing them, or the adults might have thought you were some pervert watching the kids or planning to snatch one of them ...HA!  Not really.
I didn't know you were such an expert on camp kids and free time...or whatever they were doing.You sure are quick to judge!
By the way, you haven't used "lollipops" or "sheeple" or "Alinski Method" for a long time...you must be slipping. ;D
You said you kick your wife around..(to keep her going,you said.) Should I actually believe that, or is it a lie?  or what? If you are going to pin the rest of us down on every word we write, you should hold yourself to the same standard.No kidding around, no allegory,nothing. Suspicious people can't stand it....HA!
You had also posted why you wouldn't be running for office...speaking of lies... I guess things must have changed, for the better I hope. See? Some of us do care about the person, not just the politics.
Tag, you're it. Don't expect me to read all your posts...I don't and I won't. Back to the cucumbers.
Tag,you're it.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 10, 2015, 09:23:03 AM

Yes, I read your post. I had a feeling it would be a juicy one. Got kinda wound up didn't ya?
Now, go back to 6/29/11 and read your #4451, 4453 and 4454. You were griping about bored kids in a Moline church yard. I did think you said VBS, but you said "camp"and complained about what it cost. No lie on my part. I did ask you if it was perhaps a VBS because of where it was. I still don't believe you actually knew.

You read all my posts because you are afraid I might not mention you, and you keep these lies going just so I will respond and correct you. I understand your infatuation with me. I am a handsome, slim senior citizen and you can not break off the infatuation. ROFLMAO. An ex-swabbie ya understand an ex-swabbie..

I was not griping about bored kids in a Moline Church Yard,.  And you did not, think I said VBS that was and is a lie. You said VBS trying to impose a lie on people other than me. You, in my opinion are twister than a snake. Everything you said was a lie and this s a lie. The best liars believe their own lies and you fit the bill to a "T".

All those dates and numbers mean nothing in this post, unless you are actually to ignorant to post the quotes so everyone can easily find them. Most people won't waste their time looking for them and you know it – that's why you won't post the quote.

But, what the subject actually was, was your friends at Elk Konnected claiming they were doing so much for the children of Elk County and they called it summer camp, They had the cheapest of toys and left the children bored to the point of frustration and you were not here to see it for your self. And  believe what I  was pointing out was what was happening with all the grant money. I believe, I also stated that the whole thing amounted to no more than two hours of free baby siting. And actually the whole thing was actually provided by Elk County through a State grant rather than through

You read all my posts because you are afraid I might not mention you, and you keep these lies going just so I will respond and correct you. I understand your infatuation with me. I am a handsome, slime senior citizen and you can not break off the infatuation. ROFLMAO. An ex-swabbie ya understand an ex-swabbie..

I was not griping about bored kids in a Moline Church Yard,.  You did not think I said VBS that was and is a lie. You said VBS trying to impose a lie on people other than me. You in my opinion are twister than a snake. Everything you said was a lie and this s a lie. The best liars believe their own lies and you fit the bill to a "T".

All those dates and numbers mean nothing in this post unless you are actually to ignorant to post the quotes so everyone can easily find them. Most people won't waste their time looking for them and you know it – that's why you won't post the quote.

But what the subject actually was, was your friends at Elk Konnected claiming they were doing so much for the children of Elk County and they called it summer camp, They had the cheapest of toys and left the children bored to the point of frustration and you were not here to see it for your self. And  believe what I  was pointing out was what was happening with all the grant money. I believe, I also stated that the whole thing amounted to no more than two hours of free baby siting. And actually the whole thing was actually provided by Elk County through a State grant rather than through Elk Konnected. Sure Elk Konnected took credit and the fact that they had a member working in the CourtHouse and they had control of the moneys. I never could find where all that money was spent. I didn't believe it was all spent for the benefit of the few children involved and all the cheap toys. That was my opinion then and it is my opinion today.

Try telling the truth Diane, you might surprise yourself  how much easier it is.

You can't judge if kids messing around with hula hoops, and squirt guns are ''bored." They might have been setting up for an activity.I can think of several things myself. Since you went to see someone across the street, I can't imagine you spent very long observing them, or the adults might have thought you were some pervert watching the kids or planning to snatch one of them ...HA!  Not really.

I am a the youngest member of a very large family, I gained a great deal of experience teaching nieces and nephews to talk, to walk, to chew bubble gum, to throw spit wads at bad teachers. I taught some of them to fish and some to hunt. I've raised three children. I believe, I have considerable more experience than you do. Your industrialized and organizational and government learned skills can't hold a light to the real every day inter-action of a loving parent or a loving uncle. Yes, I do know when children are bored. When the cheap toys are lying on the ground and the children are leaning up against the building doing nothing, they are bored.

They might have been setting up for an activity, why, yes they were Diane, they were most likely waiting for their parents to pick them up.

And out pops your snake again with the remark about being a pervert, well I am sorry my friend knew full well, what I was doing and why I was visiting her, and it was the subject of our conversation and she agreed the children were bored. You were not here to see what was going on and you are only interested in protecting an organization belonging to a friend of yours, the way I see it. And you will lie to do it, won't you?

Perhaps you were one of the perverts you speak of, were you a perverted teacher and forced to quit teaching? Just asking.

I didn't know you were such an expert on camp kids and free time...or whatever they were doing.You sure are quick to judge!

What you don't know could fill a larger encyclopedia than what I don't know. Chew on that until you figure it out.

There was no camp, there was a farce in my opinion then and it is now. There was no Elk Konnected Summer Camp, they just named the baby setting scheme that to take credit where no credit was. The money for the baby-sitting scheme came from a grant acquired by the Elk County Government. 

But you simply repeat yourself causing me to repeat myself in order to set the record straight.

By the way, you haven't used "lollipops" or "sheeple" or "Alinski Method" for a long time...you must be slipping. ;D

You said you kick your wife around..(to keep her going,you said.) Should I actually believe that, or is it a lie?  or what? If you are going to pin the rest of us down on every word we write, you should hold yourself to the same standard.No kidding around, no allegory,nothing. Suspicious people can't stand it....HA!

Not only do you attempt to be the spelling police and now you want to regulate "figure of speech", how sloppy of you?  You really take things out of context and like a snake twist them to meet your need to lie.

You had also posted why you wouldn't be running for office...speaking of lies... I guess things must have changed, for the better I hope. See? Some of us do care about the person, not just the politics.
Tag, you're it. Don't expect me to read all your posts...I don't and I won't. Back to the cucumbers.
Tag,you're it.

I ran for office at the encouragement of friends, do you have any of those things in your life.
I had no desire to win.
I wanted to show some of the old rednecks in Elk County they don't have to be rich or a member of the elite to run. And that was in hopes some of the rednecks will run next time. I spent no money or no time asking people to vote for me.

Besides, I am considered an outsider with little or no chance of winning. It is the Elk County way.

And before you go off the deep end again, I consider the term "redneck" a term of endearment and real respect, unlike the term "elite" which is just the opposite.

It is the rednecks of this country that are the real patriots and the real people that have done the hard work to build our country. It damn sure ain't the "elite" in Washington, D.C.

Now my disclaimer, I think Diane thinks I am one of her fantasies and can't let go.
That why I think she breaks her own rule about politics in the Coffee Shop. But don't take that to heart because I am not a psychiatrist, I am an ex-swabbie, an ex-Federal Employee and a retired ol fart living on a 60 acre farm/ranch playing farmer/rancher. LOL

Bye-bye for now.

It's been fun and it's been real and it's been real fun.
. Sure Elk Konnected took credit and the fact that they had a member working in the CourtHouse and they had control of the moneys. I never could find where all that money was spent. I didn't believe it was all spent for the benefit of the few children involved and all the cheap toys. That was my opinion then and it is my opinion today.

Try telling the truth Diane, you might surprise yourself, how much easier it is.

I am a the youngest member of a very large family, I gained a great deal of experience teaching nieces and nephews to talk, to walk, to chew bubble gum, to throw spit wads at bad teachers. I taught some of them to fish and some to hunt. I've raised three children. I believe, I have considerable more experience than you do.

Your industrialized and organizational and government learned skills can't hold a light to the real every day inter-action of a loving parent or a loving uncle. Yes, I do know when children are bored. When the cheap toys are lying on the ground and the children are leaning up against the building doing nothing, they are bored.

They might have been setting up for an activity, why, yes they were Diane, they were most likely waiting for their parents to pick them up.

And out pops your snake again with the remark about being a pervert, well I am sorry my friend knew full well, what I was doing and why I was visiting her, and it was the subject of our conversation and she agreed the children were bored. You were not here to see what was going on and you are only interested in protecting an organization belonging to a friend of yours, the way I see it. And you will lie to do it, won't you?

Perhaps you were one of the perverts you speak of, were you a perverted teacher and forced to quit teaching? Just asking.

What you don't know could fill a larger encyclopedia than what I don't know. Chew on that until you figure it out. I didn't know you were so arrogantly ignorant to believe you could puul this shit and get away with it.

There was no camp, there was in fact a farce, it was my opinion then and it is now. There was no Elk Konnected Summer Camp, they just named the baby setting scheme that to take credit where no credit was. The money for the baby-sitting scheme came from a grant acquired by the Elk County Government. 

But you simply repeat yourself causing me to repeat myself in order to set the record straight.

I don't need to in this conversation, are you crazy? You probably don;t comprehend that either, so sorry!
But just the same you just said it all.
It shows the education I am providing for you is doing some good. Now if you only comprehended the meaning of the words. Shall we work on that.

Not only do you attempt to be the spelling police and now you want to regulate "figure of speech", how sloppy of you?  You really take things out of context and like a snake twist them to feed your need to lie, don't you?

Tag,you're it.

I ran for office at the encouragement of friends, do you have any of those things in your life.
I had no desire to win.
I wanted to show some of the old rednecks in Elk County they don't have to be rich or a member of the elite to run. And that was in hopes some of the rednecks will run next time. I spent no money or no time asking people to vote for me.

Besides, I am considered an outsider with little or no chance of winning. It is the Elk County way.

And before you go off the deep end again, I consider the term "redneck" a term of endearment and real respect, unlike the term "elite" which is just the opposite.

It is the rednecks of this country that are the real patriots and the real people that have done the hard work to build our country. It damn sure ain't the "elite" in Washington, D.C.

Now my disclaimer, I think Diane thinks, I am one of her fantasies and can't let go.
That why I think she breaks her own rule about politics in the Coffee Shop. But don't take that to heart because I am not a psychiatrist, I am an ex-swabbie, an ex-Federal Employee and a retired ol fart living on a 60 acre farm/ranch playing farmer/rancher. LOL

Bye-bye for now.

It's been fun and it's been real and it's been real fun.

Diane Amberg

Nope, ya don't get away that easily.
Look it up.I made it easy for you, dates and everything.You'll see exactly who said what. Yes, VBS was mentioned, and the rest that I posted too. Anyone who chooses to can look up all your posts, every one of them on your member page.  Want more?  I have several.
Repost them? Not worth my time, and I still need the typing practice.I have improved somewhat. Besides ,now you'll delete them since I was nice enough to leave the door open for you. See, I know who believes me. They know you aren't important enough to tell lies to or about.
I even did all the work and posted the dates and everything.I have lots more but anyone who is still even remotely interested (which I doubt) can see them...every one of them.They can easily see I did not lie. I have a bar of soap for you...   ;D
  So now you want to do the twist and turn dance. I'm not surprised. Everything I wrote was indeed posted.   
  I'm not a liar...don't have to be.I'm female. I'm allowed to make mistakes though. Men always say that. ;) and I do some times change my mind if new facts and circumstances appear.
  Does any of it really matter? Not really, but you never let go of anything, so I thought I'd show you your own posts.You have been stuck in this mud for so many years now it has putrified.
Nobody but you cares any more. No, nobody is going to answer "those questions." Nobody cares...it's too old and wrinkled now. Even Janet told you to press charges if you had proof of wrong doing, years ago.You didn't do anything but complain over and over to people who could/would do nothing about it.
You can throw  verbal mud balls at me forever if you choose to. Nobody is impressed or cares anymore. After 8 years, people there have made up their minds about me  long ago. Some will remember the circumstances of my joining up, some won't. It had nothing to do with politics, but rather a fire and a serious injury to a long time family friend.
I still have a heart and care about the people there, and all the Elk County doings and things 'way beyond politics.I've never understood why you seem to have such a cold heart and seem to have no interest in the people in general and their lives, beyond politics. Do you have any social life? I hope so.You say you are an "outsider." If you are, how did you garner the votes you did get?'
So keep going to those meetings. See if you can generally be less abrasive. You do sometimes have good ideas.
I'm sorry you don't understand the term "loyal opposition.'' Our founder fathers had several of them.
As far as attacking me again, why bother? Everyone know how things are and won't be impressed with your flailing around.
When you ran for election, after saying you would not, you just said you had ''no desire to win." That was sure a waste of time and a let down for the people who did support you and voted for you. You actually got quite a few votes! So why would you say that after the fact? If your heart really wasn't in it, why bother? People believed you.That means you took away votes from someone else.
    Now, go take care of your wife and those pretty horses, and that just- about- grown- up son of yours. I assume he is working this summer. Try to have a fulfilling, happy day.
I will read your next post.I'm sure it will be amazing.Then I won't read any more. Perhaps I'll take you off ignore, but still not read them. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Another nice day.In fact, the last two days were so nice we turned off the air conditioner. We turned it back on last night, more for the dehumidifer than the cooling. Bingo last night was fun. Bingo Bill, our bingo boss, got a bunch of watermelons and used them as door prizes.The local ones here have been especially sweet this summer.
  I had a big bowl of local peaches from Milburn Orchard for breakfast this morning. Extra sweet.Their freestones are just coming on and the blackberries are in full swing.
  A few of my toms have been pecked by the cardinals...just a small hole, but then the butterflies come to drink from the hole. Funny to see.
The hummers are starting to tank up for the long trip back home.They are spending much more time at the feeder,coming every few minutes. My August Lilies are in full bloom and smell so nice .Unfortunately the deer came last night and made salad out of some of the big white blooms.
One sad thing...went to a funeral on Sunday for one of Al's distant cousins.(age 69) He died in a very strange bicycle accident several miles from here. Two adults on bikes were headed toward each other when Phil, a very experienced biker, zigged when he should have zagged and hit the other bike. He flipped up over the handle bars.Even though he was wearing a bike helmet, he broke his neck when he hit the ground.(C-2) He was taken off life support on Friday.
Now to go look through the daily pile of mail.Hope everyone is having a fun day.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 11, 2015, 09:34:33 AM
Nope, ya don't get away that easily.
Look it up.I made it easy for you, dates and everything.You'll see exactly who said what. Yes, VBS was mentioned, and the rest that I posted too. Anyone who chooses to can look up all your posts, every one of them on your member page.  Want more?  I have several.
Repost them? Not worth my time, and I still need the typing practice.I have improved somewhat. Besides ,now you'll delete them since was nice enough to leave the door open for you. See, I know who believes me. They know you aren't important enough to tell lies to or about.
I even did all the work and posted the dates and everything.I have lots more but anyone who is still even remotely interested (which I doubt) can see them...every one of them.They can easily see I did not lie. I have a bar of soap for you...   ;D

I have absolutely no reason to delete anything, such an accusation is one of insecurity. If you truly thought I would delete them you would definitely quote them to prevent me from doing so. But guess what I quote everything I respond to partly for that reason but mostly to be clear in my response to your postings. 

So this is how you deal with your lies, you fail to post any of the quotes of the lies, with a lame excuse.
But perhaps it isn't a lame excuse, perhaps you fail to understand and comprehend how to post any quotes.

So now you want to do the twist and turn dance. I'm not surprised. Everything I wrote was indeed posted.

No dearie it is not I, that do the twist and dance like a snake, but nice try.

I'm not a liar...don't have to be.I'm female. I'm allowed to make mistakes though. Men always say that. ;) and I do some times change my mind if new facts and circumstances appear.

What one hell of an excuse for lying, I have never heard better.

Does any of it really matter? Not really, but you never let go of anything,

No dearie and I won't let go as long as you are lying about me.
But about that letting go, who brought politics to the coffee shop on this thread with her back stabbing ways? Why it was you.

so I thought I'd show you your own posts.You have been stuck in this mud for so many years now it has purified.

You have shown exactly nothing.

Nobody but you cares any more. No, nobody is going to answer "those questions." Nobody cares...it's too old and wrinkled now. Even Janet told you to press charges if you had proof of wrong doing, years ago.You didn't do anything but complain over and over to people who could/would do nothing about it.
You can throw  verbal mud balls at me forever if you choose to. Nobody is impressed or cares anymore. After 8 years, people there have made up their minds about me  long ago. Some will remember the circumstances of my joining up, some won't. It had nothing to do with politics, but rather a fire and a serious injury to a long time family friend.

Janet has no say about anything I do or say. She has no authority over me. But you don't understand the law and politics do you. What liberal thinking!
I had only provided information and asked simple questions about you Elk Konnected group. And the lack of answers were the answers for the Elk County citizens. But that is over your head, isn't it?
Oh it all mattered very much at the time and still does today. Why, because the citizens of Elk County won't be bamboozled again. That's why!

I still have a heart and care about the people there, and all the Elk County doings and things 'way beyond politics.I've never understood why you seem to have such a cold heart and seem to have no interest in the people in general and their lives, beyond politics. Do you have any social life? I hope so.You say you are an "outsider." If you are, how did you garner the votes you did get?'

I am an outsider because that is the label attached to people that are not born here. And you don't comprehend that, either do you? The outsiders laugh and joke about the inbreeding in this county. of coures they are joking and really mean no more harm than being refered to as outsiders even if they may have lived here twenty years or more.

You have a heart to lie about me, and to back stab that's what you have shown me in politics.

My personal and social life is really none of your business and really has nothing to do with politics. I have shared a bit of personal information, but it has been limited and that is for good reason. To prevent heartless people like you from twisting it all out of shape, Such as your play on the word pervert. That was just plain nasty of you.

Right now, I am working on a petition to stop an outrageous property tax by the West Elk USD-282 school board. And if you give any thought to that, it is for the elderly on fixed incomes that night have to skip medications or meals in order to make the tax payments. The School board apparently doesn't believe in a budget and is continually talking of raising taxes, they spend, spend, spend and ery wastefully. Do they care who they hurt ---- hell no. Of course the present President of the board doesn't mind raising his own property tax   ----- he just inherited in excess of a million dollars. But Diane did the 85 year old widow get a giant increase in her retirement of her social security payment. You are right Diane I don't think of anyone else, I am just a selfish person that lacks any passion.

I didn't care a bit, if I thought your friends at Elk Konnected were morally abusing their position on the County Commissioners board or that they were taking advantage of the Elk County Citizens, I was just being a big prick, right? I just called them on the carpet at those County Commissioners meetings for no reason what so ever. You didn't like the truth coming out and have been trying to stomp me in the dirt ever since and it's been amusing, but I have had far better people try and fail, so don't feel bad. Heck the whole office of child protective services in the Greater Seattle lost their battle to put me down

But about your friends at Elk Konnected, where are those friends of yours from Elk Konnected now?
The last post on the Elk KonnectedFacebook was June 30, 2014 !
https://www.facebook.com/elk.konnected?ref=br_rs
Why do you suppose that is?

So keep going to those meetings. See if you can generally be less abrasive. You do sometimes have good ideas.

I will attend school board meetings and county commissioners meetings just as often as I can and I don't need consent to do so. You see as a taxpayer and a registered voter, heck just bcause I am a human being I have the right to attend a public meeting. Do you comprehend that.

And if I feel like sharing what I learn or feel here on the forum I shall do that as well. As long as the owners of the forum permit me too. And inspite of  people like you that think they have a say over the forum. Sorry about that ! NOT!

I'm sorry you don't understand the term "loyal opposition.'' Our founder fathers had several of them.
As far as attacking me again, why bother? Everyone know how things are and won't be impressed with your flailing around.

As a teacher is that what you taught that the Civil War was ?  ?  ?   ?
I don't want to impress anyone, is that why you are on here, to impress people with you great intellect?

When you ran for election, after saying you would not, you just said you had ''no desire to win." That was sure a waste of time and a let down for the people who did support you and voted for you. You actually got quite a few votes! So why would you say that after the fact? If your heart really wasn't in it, why bother? People believed you.That means you took away votes from someone else.

You do not read for comprehension do you?
I explained in depth what that was about and it zipped right over your edumacted diploma's didn't it.
But I didn't hear anything about the shenanigans over the County Election out of you and the three way split ticket. But again that was way over that edumacted mind of yours.

Now, go take care of your wife and those pretty horses, and that just- about- grown- up son of yours. I assume he is working this summer. Try to have a fulfilling, happy day.
I will read you next post.I'm sure it will be amazing.Then I won't read any more. Perhaps I'll take you off ignore, but still not read them. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All that ignoring and not reading is simply amazing to me.
You ignore so you don't know what's going on.
You don't read so you don't comprehend.
And yet you keep posting.
I'm wondering when you were teaching did you teach this technique?
So why do you cling to the politics of Elk County and not let go?

I have been having a delightful evening sitting here on my front porch watching the lightning bugs flicker and listening to the cows and the coyotes while responding to your post. It is really quite pleasant outside this evening. Thank you.

Oh a couple of suggestions for you on the computer for you before I go.
1. Learn to use the space bar.
2. Learn to use spell checker, I know sometimes I forget to use it.
3. Go to windows help and type in, How do I copy and paste?

If I can be of any more help, just ask.    Nighty-night.

Anmar

Ross, I've noticed you're following Diane all around the forums.  Whats the deal?  This is a thread about East Coast Happenings, why are you hijacking the thread to talk about the Elk Konnected deal?  Get off the soap box for a minute.  Keep politics (including local politics) to the politics forum please.  You've already got your whole deal over there.  Stop muddying up the coffee shop and stop useless bickering.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Ross

Quote from: Anmar on August 11, 2015, 11:29:19 PM
Ross, I've noticed you're following Diane all around the forums.  Whats the deal?  This is a thread about East Coast Happenings, why are you hijacking the thread to talk about the Elk Konnected deal?  Get off the soap box for a minute.  Keep politics (including local politics) to the politics forum please.  You've already got your whole deal over there.  Stop muddying up the coffee shop and stop useless bickering.

I think you missed some of the post Diane put on here and maybe a bit biased.

Diane brought the politics here to her little thread not me.

And apparently Anmar you are nit aware of Diane's connection to Elk Konnected and all the ugly she had to say to me about my postings. And apparently you are unaware of her subtle remarks about Elk Konnected.

And she called me out both by name and by suggestion. I Think she has an infatuation with me and my honesty.

And you say stop the usless bickering, to me it's not usless, when someone back-stabs me or lies about me, it's a pleasure to respond truthfully.

Oh, I'm not upset with Diane, I understand it is just her nature of communication, I think it must be all that left  leaning liberal education.

But Anmar I'm done when she stops with the lies and the political backstabbing in the CoffeeShop on her little thread.

Thank you for your concern.

In closing, I'd only suggest you ask Diane why she brought politics to this thread and why the politics in Elk County matters so much to her way up in Delaware.

Have a good day.

Diane Amberg

That is so funny.  Mr.Lloyd Wayne Ross decided I was somehow "connected" to EK, even though I'm here and not there...and somehow, if it were true that would be an awful,traitorous,thing.  I guess it made it easier for him to justify being mad at me all the time.
I also don't happen to think that all posts about schools and education are automatically political in nature.IMHO!
I guess I should call my thread "Happenings and Opinions From the East Coast."Then I could talk about anything. HA!
  As far as I know when this thread was started, it was for all of us who either lived there ,had at one time, or had a connection to Elk County. I'm sure you know what I mean. It was not intended to be a haven for just extreme right conservative confederates, but that is what it seems to be now. Any differing view is labeled, pronounced dangerous and is trampled immediately. Freedom of speech is just for "them".
  He also made up a set of rules that I should personally abide by. Who gave him that authority, I don't know.  ;) He is not a moderator for any thread and was asked by Teresa to back off the constant, repetitive ridicule and patronizing attitudes a LOOONG time ago. He did improve for short time but it didn't last.
Yes, I let him have an earful about his nasty comments to JoeSue about their forum name.  It was extremely rude and unnecessary.
In the meantime, thanks for your comments.He does wind me up sometimes and I'm sure I could do better, but it's not up to him.
   Now for what's going on here. Our next door "boat neighbor" brought us eight nice big, fat, heavy crabs yesterday evening. Guess what's for lunch today?
  It's just 65 here now and everyone's thoughts have turned to school again. I need to go to my friend's uniform store and get a white short sleeved uniform shirt, and I think I should have gone sooner. He is loaded with kids needing to get their uniforms for school.This time of year is like Christmas to Mike.
We are also waiting to hear about a chest x-ray Al had yesterday afternoon. He's been having left sided lung pain again. He's had pneumonia twice and our Doc said he could hear something, but he was not sure what. So we wait. He already started him on a broad spectrum antibiotic, just in case.
  We are also supposed to go the our drug store and get the newest pneumonia shots that just came out recently.It supposedly picks up from where the other one leaves off and covers more ''bugs." It's free for Medicare patients. Some of you might want to check and see if your doc wants you to have it too.
It's time for coffee on the front porch.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 12, 2015, 07:39:14 AM

That is so funny.  Mr.Lloyd Wayne Ross decided I was somehow "connected" to EK, even though I'm here and not there...and somehow, if it were true that would be an awful,traitorous,thing.  I guess it made it easier for him to justify being mad at me all the time.

No, no Diane you decided your were Elk Konnected by your posts and accusations against myself and others on the Topic: Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25 (Read 276436 times) located at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.6530.html .

The whole thread is an interesting read, those that might not know about it, might get a kick out of it.

You supported every move Elk Konnected and opposed any one who said other wise. You also had the members log into four personal facebook. You even chose to stop calling the Elk Konnected and calling them EK which is a bit more personal in nature.

I also don't happen to think that all posts about schools and education are automatically political in nature.IMHO!
I guess I should call my thread "Happenings and Opinions From the East Coast."Then I could talk about anything. HA!

I agree not all postings about education are political in nature. However the tone and nature and timing of a post can actually change what appears non-toxic into something politically very quickly.

As far as I know when this thread was started, it was for all of us who either lived there ,had at one time, or had a connection to Elk County. I'm sure you know what I mean. It was not intended to be a haven for just extreme right conservative confederates, but that is what it seems to be now. Any differing view is labeled, pronounced dangerous and is trampled immediately. Freedom of speech is just for "them".

This forum was around far, far ahead of when you started this thread and it is public for anyone to read or to sign on in order to post.

You are always crying this theme like a very good little well trained liberal extrem left, puppet. And yes you do very much object to other peoples views and opinions and you always attempt to put the other person down rather than to communicate intelligently. So yes Diane I agree with you on this point.

He also made up a set of rules that I should personally abide by. Who gave him that authority, I don't know.  ;) He is not a moderator for any thread and was asked by Teresa to back off the constant, repetitive ridicule and patronizing attitudes a LOOONG time ago. He did improve for short time but it didn't last.

What did I fabricate for you? Why do you make statements of this nature with out showing something to back it up? I know why, because they are just useless statements.

And Diane you received the very same message from Teresa along with everyone else. How in the wold could you possibly forget you were involved in that post?

I did make you a promise to return to this thread of your is you called me by name or innuendo!
And you would not want me to break a promise to you, would you?

In the meantime, thanks for your comments.He does wind me up sometimes and I'm sure I could do better, but it's not up to him.

Yes, I let him have an earful about his nasty comments to JoeSue about their forum name.  It was extremely rude and unnecessary.

You bet you did. You gave me an ear full of nothing. LOL

But since you wish to attempt to make it appear, I was out of line and you bring up Joesue of Montgomery County, Kansas lets look at a few of her postings on this forum shall we. And please, remember you failed to correct her on her attitude and attacks.

This coming from someone living in Montgomery County, Ks not here in Elk County?

Quote from: Joesue23 on August 06, 2014, 08:56:27 AM
The best thing that could happen to Elk County is for Ross and Hillbilly to leave and go put their negative crap on another county. Shari is a really sharp person and she has held some very important jobs with Major Oil pipelines, she will do great as a County Commissioner.  Her husband is part of a very longtime prominent and successful ranching family in Elk county. Shari's Mother served Elk count for many years and did. Great job of it, Shari will do well Also.

Doug is very much a landowner in Elk County, so why the lie? This lie once again cominf out of Montgomery County, Ks.

Quote from: Joesue23 on August 24, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
If you listen to Ross blow, everyone that doesn't agree with him is part of Elk Konnected. I happen to know that Shari Kaminski has never had anything to do with Elk Konnected. All my family and friends in Elk County intend to vote for Shari. She is super sharp and her family are Ranchers and landowners in Elk County. Doug is not a landowner and what he farms is land owned by Shari's Aunt. Think about it what has Ross done for Elk County, NOTHING.

And Diane I suppose the next two posts by Joesue show a great deal of intellectual communication about the subject of Common Core, is that correct?

Quote from: Joesue23 on December 22, 2014, 01:51:24 PM
Ross you are an absolute idiot, no one on the forum has done even close to the Putdowns that you have. From the first time you got on the Forum until now you have lied, made up crap about everyone from the schoolboard, county commissioners, to anyone that opposed your trash. You are without a doubt the worst thing that has happened to Elk County. I own property and pay taxes in Elk County, have thought about moving there but  you  make me hesitant to do so. I am not defending Diane  I just tired of your trash and lies.

Quote from: Joesue23 on December 22, 2014, 01:55:05 PM
Ross, you have driven everyone else from the Forum,, look at how few are posting.

Quote from: Joesue23 on May 10, 2015, 01:49:23 PM
Redcliff my husband, his Father, my Brother and my Father all served and fought under and for that Flag. They are getting tired of you and your UnpAtriotic comments. Why don't you move to some Foreign country that hates America like you do. My Husband wants to come to Wichita and have a talk with you.

I too served my country! Ten years of the Vietnam Conflict/war. There has never been an unpatriotic utterance from me. Her fabrication is very terrible.

I hope her husband had a fun trip to Wichita,  that sure is a long way around to get from Montgomery County to Elk County. EOFLMAO

So is Joesue implying that her family objects to the constitution and Freedom of Speech? What did they think they were serving for?

Quote from: Joesue23 on May 10, 2015, 01:49:23 PM
Redcliff my husband, his Father, my Brother and my Father all served and fought under and for that Flag. They are getting tired of you and your UnpAtriotic comments. Why don't you move to some Foreign country that hates America like you do. My Husband wants to come to Wichita and have a talk with you.

Extremely intelligent don't you think Diane?

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
Ross my husband is a BIG Xmarine and in great shape. He says he is going to come to Howard or wherever you hangout. And speak to you about your manners. He will invite several local people to join him, several have said they would attend as they are tired of your rudeness and lies. We have nothing to do with Elk Connected, in fact we don't even know what it is.

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 06:05:18 AM
Blah! Blah! Blah!, typical Ross trash and talking when he Doesn't know what he is talking about. A lot of what he Isn talking about on shutting down the old Grade School Happened before he invaded Elk Cpunty. From what my Family in Howard tells me it was Condemened for several reasons.

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 28, 2015, 03:07:31 PM
Ross, I am the husband and I am tired of you being such a total smart aleck. The truth of the matter is you are a rude, dumb name caller. What is your address I am going to pay you a visit so I can see what kind of an idiot you look like. You and you alone have ruined the Forum, a lot of people enjoyed it for so long and enjoyed so many topics, then a long came a rude idiot named Ross and ruined it.

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 06:14:47 PM
Ross your day is coming and you won't like it. From what I have been told you are the most disliked liar in Howard.
People tell me you are Elk County disconnected. You have no idea what my husband can be like.

I believe, I have made my point to your post about Joesue and your ruse.

Have a happy day Dane, I know i will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk