ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Started by frawin, April 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
Varmit, that list does exist, so sorry you won't be on it. I don't have permission to post the names, but I will do initials and you can try to figure out who they are, so you can give them a hard time. And Jar, it was my hand ,not my head. Please don't rewrite history. I'll bet you don't remember who said it.

Hand ? Head ?  I will refrain from commenting--poke poke.
Surely you jest in saying you will post 300 sets of initials. If so me and ol Varmit got drunk one night, back when we were pups, and "slept" with 300 of Elk county's finest virgins. We don't have permission to disclose their names but we will post their initials and let you figure out who they were. Sheesh !!

Diane Amberg

So, here's a piece of the list and all I have time to do now. They are from all over, Howard, Elk Falls, Moline, Longton, Greola and more.
   RB, GA, RE, DMcD, JW, JP, AJ, CB, AW, EP, AB,AMcA, AL,AZ, AP, AC, AL,AS, AB, AW, AR, AMW, AK, AS, AA, AA, AJ ,AM, ATB, AT, ABF, AB,AS, BAH, BC, BD, BJ, BMcR, DBC, BPJ, BSG, BCS, BM, BD, BCQ, CJ, BF, BGK, BC, BH, BBS, CJ, CP ,CMH, CB, BH, BBS, CJ, CP, CMH, CB, CW ,CM, CE, CH, CCD,CD, CW, CM-M. Please forgive the poor typing. I know it's bad. If you insist I'll do the rest as I have time. There are more than 300 now. I do not jest, Jar, have fun poking if you must. I will do them all gradually as I have time. Some have the same initials but are different people.

readyaimduck

Crap Diane!  you forgot two:  OMG, LOL   :P ;D

And Jug/Jar:  I really, REALLY find it hard to believe that there were 300 FINEST.  Virgins, maybe but.....finest?????   ;)

Carry on!

ready, and making popcorn to go with the coffee in this lounge!  Oops, I forgot:  This is the BS coffee Shop.
(Somethings never change, however makes for a good Sunday afternoon Matinee)  :D

Ross

A pro Elk Konnected, LLC thread, really?
I don't see a special designation from the owners of the forum stating so, why is that?
Did you show enough respect to ask the owners of the forum for such a designation?
So you guys think you can control other peoples property (This Forum, just like the county tax coffers, right?
That is just downright disrespectful in my opinion.
Does that work the same way as commandeering the County web site and the County's Emergency call system?
Just take whatever you want, isn't that the game?
Isn't that the way Elk konnected, LLC works, by control?

Why is it the Followers keep starting new threads is it to attempt spread their propaganda, and avoid the real issues?

It is not Elk Konnect it is Elk Konnected, LLC a privately owned company that does Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" programs using taxpayer dollars.

What other privately owned company (LLC) can go before County Commissioners that are a part of or volunteer or are Follower's of their own company and can get free money from the taxpayers?
And it only takes 2 out of three commissioners to approve their request and two commissioners are Konnected.
Nice huh?
When you can approve your own funding with taxpayer dollars?

Everything, I have read from the followers on this thread is make believe, 300 volunteers, really?
How come three hundred volunteers never show up at their so called Kommunity Konversations to support Elk Konnected, LLC?

How many people was it that showed up at the last so called  Kommunity Konversation?
Maybe 20 and 1/4 of them were the Steering Committee or(Board of Directors) and 2 Kounty Kommissioner and a person from the KSU Extension Office in Howard?
Isn't that right?
Not hardly close to 300 volunteers or supporters is it?
Why?

300 or 3000 still wuould not make what is going on proper or right, or show ethic's or principles.

Simply read the thread at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.0.html for facts and figures (money figures) and figure it out for yourself. Really great reading and entertaining from page one. Some humorous stuff from Followers and I even tried to be a bit humorous.  But, because I don't have a paper to wipe with, oops, I mean a college diploma you will have to pardon me, if you don't find the humor.

About the kid things they do with taspayers dollars, brings to mind as to why the Elk Konnected, LLC founder who happens to be our County Commissioner and use to be our Volley Ball Coach at West Elk, why truthfully did she quit working as coach?
Why didn't the school board or the newspaper sing her praises and give her recognition for her services to the community?Isn't it a customary thing?
Why didn't she write her own letter of praise as County Commissioner, like she did for Elk Konnected, LLC?
Why is it so difficult, nay why is it impossible, to get open and honest dialog from the Elk Konnected, LLC followers?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Think people, think.

readyaimduck

with all due respect Ross, your questions may be valid, however belongs in the Political Lounge.
Just my opinion....and it goes with the same vein as men really don't belong in the women's bathroom, sex should never be discussed in a ....well   :o

I would rather think that no comissioners should belong to a group that solicites taxpayers monies...That being said, if so then one should recluse oneself....problem solved, and Ritz can't swing a vote with only one vote.

Now, back to coffee and donuts, please.
ready

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 15, 2012, 09:41:37 AM
So this thread will go sliding into politics also? Isn't this supposed to be coffee shop stuff?  And of a pro E K " thank you" nature? 
     Varmit, that list does exist, so sorry you won't be on it. I don't have permission to post the names, but I will do initials and you can try to figure out who they are, so you can give them a hard time. It's a shame that you few can't apparently tolerate anyone who thinks differently from you. Why, they might even pay more in taxes than you do. I'll be back later with a start on that list.
And Jar, it was my hand ,not my head. Please don't rewrite history. I'll bet you don't remember who said it. ;)

It isn't about thinking differently, its about theft.  And I don't give a tinkers damn how much they pay in taxes, that doesn't give them the right to steal from the county coffers.  The "shame" is that their behavior is tolerated at all, worse yet it is supported and even encouraged by people like you.
And as far as this being the Coffee Shop well, the way I see it EK has insinuated itself into our County government so I will insinunated myself into the "pro E K" conversations in search of answers.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

readyaimduck

QuoteIt isn't about thinking differently, its about theft.  And I don't give a tinkers damn how much they pay in taxes, that doesn't give them the right to steal from the county coffers.  The "shame" is that their behavior is tolerated at all, worse yet it is supported and even encouraged by people like you.

Quote:   And as far as this being the Coffee Shop well, the way I see it EK has insinuated itself into our County government so I will insinunated myself into the "pro E K" conversations in search of answers.

that was a fair statement Varmit.  However, two wrongs don't make a right. 

Welcome to the bi-partison potty lounge!  ;D

Diane Amberg

Sorry, I'm not nearly done yet...section two.
   BB, BCW, CC, CA, CFV ,CEH, CB, CK, CM, CR,CWT, CEH, CB, CK, CM, CR,CWT, CB--J, CCH, CG,C,CR,CLM, CF-B, DB, DC,DM, DC,DM,DD, DRM, DE, DF, DG, DW, DSC, DD, DF ,DG, DW DL, DR ,D-E-B-K, DG, DDHS, DW, DH, DC, DF, DH ,DAS, DMcD, DS-B. DM ,EPH. DM, ET ,EK, EWM ,EFA, FD, FG, GDH, GE, GHE, GM, GJK, GH, GAN ,GHW, GHE, GM, GJK, GH, GAN, GHW, GA, GE, HIZ, HTMcD, HL, HAB, HM, HT ,HS, HT, HK, ID, JN, JMG, JH, JW, JCL, JB, JW, JKF, JLV, JHH, JH, JC ,JSL, JM, JH, JH, JM, JD.

readyaimduck

Diane:   before you correct me on the spelling, I just realized that is why I don't like politcks...I can't even spell party-son right!
Ready to back out of the race.  

readyaimduck

only to the J's?   really? 
I will check back in 3 hours

Ready for a nap   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk